Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A New MLP Chatroom! (not tied in with MLPforums)

Shiki

Yep. I did it. I went and made one. Now, in no way, shape, or form is this chatroom attached to this site whatsoever, so the rules are different, the moderation is different, and everything is just different. You don't have to create a profile for this chatroom, but you will have to user a "temporary name." You CAN create an account, but it is highly advised against it, as the users on the main site can be a little... mature. So just sign in with a temporary name and everything will be away from all those weirdos. c:

If you're going to use your same username from here, but in the chat, then please, send me a PM saying so, because I don't want people to get confused. No one will be able to steal your identity, as moderators will be able to see part of you IP, just to be able to identify you as the real you. ;)

There is no video chat support, and there never will be, so you'll just have to put up with text! :P

My username is Chiwwy, just so everyone is clear on that.

The rules for the chat is in a link in the description at the top of the window, so you'll have to read those real quick.

The chat is labeled "Pony Chat!", but anything goes, really. Talk about whatever you want, but just don't break the rules.

I know people aren't really going to read much of this, so I'll just drop a link, now. x3

http://ponieschat.chatango.com

By the way, don't think my usage of happy, little emoticon means that I'm afraid to IP ban people. c: If you know me even in the slightest, you'll know that I'm quite fierce. x3

• Brohoof 3