Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some things about yourself

Starlighty

So after all that has happened today regrading freckles, I am gonna take this chance right now to open this and get to know everyone better. Post something about yourself and lets start talking to everyone and make them feel welcome and wanted. I know we all do that with the introducing yourself thing but sometimes not everyone respond to that heck they might even respond to this. but I just want everyone to know that alot of us pony people DO care and will always be here for you no matter what!!!!

SO LETS START something new and have fun with it. ^_^

There`s a bunch to be said about me but i`ll post. Most of it later)

I remember I caused a blackout for 2-3 days in NYC in 2004 or 2005 if I remember correctly.

And if ya remember, my real name is Quan D. Marrero

'ello, I'm Freckle and... I'm a little furry kitty that loves watching MLP very much (obviously). Also I love everything that has to do with sciense and technology. I usually watch shows like: Mythbusters, Dirty jobs, The Tech Show, Through the wormhole, How the universe works and so on. Also, I love watching TV shows like: Bones; House M.D.; CSI. And I'm just insane for animals. I just can't help it, I love 'em so much. My dream is to go to America one day and get myself a little fox cub.... THEY ARE SO CUTE. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

My dream is to go to America one day and get myself a little fox cub.... THEY ARE SO CUTE. :wub:

That's adorable. :D

Something about me? Um... I'm a massive music fan, mainly metal (as if that wasn't evident enough...), I collect CD's, and I wish to become more sociable towards others.

...that's all I got...

Well im Vicke and im pretty new to these forums. But the time i've spent here is the best time i've spent in any forum.

I've been intrested in furrys for quite some time now and i became a brony for about a month ago.

I love listening to music such as Lordi,Rammstain and other random bands.

• Brohoof 1

Hello there, My name is Slictz or If you want my real name it's Johan.

I'm a History geek, Lego geek and Computer Geek. I'm known among friends as the walking Wikipedia... B) This is due to me having answers for tons of questions they might have. I'm also a huge music fan, I listen to lot's of different bands and like most sorts of music. I'm also a huge Strategy Game nerd, shooting games nerd and such. I've been First person shooters and Strategy games since I turned 7. So this year's my 10th anniversary! :D

That's all about me for now.

• Brohoof 1

Hi, I'm Tich. I like video games. Mostly good games though, I'm careful to what I buy.

According to my diploma's I am a Photoshop and Illustrator (When it was still around) professional. But I might be a little out of touch. I can't draw though.

The only listen to interesting sounding music, I made that genre up for the set of things I generally listen to. Mostly video game soundtracks.

I also watch TV sometimes. But most series I truly enjoy I have on DVD.

(edited)

There`s a bunch to be said about me but i`ll post. Most of it later)

I remember I caused a blackout for 2-3 days in NYC in 2004 or 2005 if I remember correctly.

And if ya remember, my real name is Quan D. Marrero

Lol, You blackout? how did that happen?

'ello, I'm Freckle and... I'm a little furry kitty that loves watching MLP very much (obviously). Also I love everything that has to do with sciense and technology. I usually watch shows like: Mythbusters, Dirty jobs, The Tech Show, Through the wormhole, How the universe works and so on. Also, I love watching TV shows like: Bones; House M.D.; CSI. And I'm just insane for animals. I just can't help it, I love 'em so much. My dream is to go to America one day and get myself a little fox cub.... THEY ARE SO CUTE. :wub:

That is really cute :) Have you ever seen criminal minds? I use to watch house

That's adorable. :D

Something about me? Um... I'm a massive music fan, mainly metal (as if that wasn't evident enough...), I collect CD's, and I wish to become more sociable towards others.

...that's all I got...

Metal? LOL do you talk to discordian? He trying to get me into heavy metal >_<

Well im Vicke and im pretty new to these forums. But the time i've spent here is the best time i've spent in any forum.

I've been intrested in furrys for quite some time now and i became a brony for about a month ago.

I love listening to music such as Lordi,Rammstain and other random bands.

Furrys? lol, You are gonna a lot in common with some people. I have never heard of them but I shall check them out. BTW It good to have you here and very glad to meet you :D

Hello there, My name is Slictz or If you want my real name it's Johan.

I'm a History geek, Lego geek and Computer Geek. I'm known among friends as the walking Wikipedia... B) This is due to me having answers for tons of questions they might have. I'm also a huge music fan, I listen to lot's of different bands and like most sorts of music. I'm also a huge Strategy Game nerd, shooting games nerd and such. I've been First person shooters and Strategy games since I turned 7. So this year's my 10th anniversary! :D

That's all about me for now.

Hehe, You left me speechless with all your awesomeness >_<.. Nice to meet you!

Hi, I'm Tich. I like video games. Mostly good games though, I'm careful to what I buy.

According to my diploma's I am a Photoshop and Illustrator (When it was still around) professional. But I might be a little out of touch. I can't draw though.

The only listen to interesting sounding music, I made that genre up for the set of things I generally listen to. Mostly video game soundtracks.

I also watch TV sometimes. But most series I truly enjoy I have on DVD.

w00t photoshop! I am the same way If I enjoyed them I get them on DVD. Thats cool that you listen to video game music, A lot of them have some of the best music. Nice to meet you.

Edited by Starlighty

Metal? LOL do you talk to discordian? He trying to get me into heavy metal >_<

Yeah I talk to Discordian. I think I was the one that got him into Machine Head.

But yeah, my genre ain't known for great first impressions. But if you find the right bands and the right community to go with it, you've got a group who's bond is just as strong as any pony forum you can find. So for now, don't mind us too much :P.

Edited by NeverNeverland

Lol, You blackout? how did that happen? That is really cute :) Have you ever seen criminal minds? I use to watch house Metal? LOL do you talk to discordian? He trying to get me into heavy metal >_< Furrys? lol, You are gonna a lot in common with some people. I have never heard of them but I shall check them out. BTW It good to have you here and very glad to meet you :D Hehe, You left me speechless with all your awesomeness >_<.. Nice to meet you! w00t photoshop! I am the same way If I enjoyed them I get them on DVD. Thats cool that you listen to video game music, A lot of them have some of the best music. Nice to meet you.

I pulled a switch on my wall & all of NYC`s power went off XD

I'm SuperTheAwesome, known by my friends as Ivan, but my real name is John. I am very young, but still mature enough to handle most things. I usually type out entire posts and then delete them, just because I think I'd sound stupid and immature.

Physical pain surprisingly cannot make me cry, unless it is very serious. However, emotional pain (Like when my sister went to the hospital) can make me cry for days.

I am a little bit crazy.

Hello peeps, I am Sam. I enjoy legos (obviously), Ponies (also obviously), NASCAR(Big expert), bacon, zombies, fanfics (Go zombie fanfics and cupcakes!), and life.

I'm 17 years old and live in downstate Illinois, across the river from St.Louis. The gateway to the west.

Things I hate is haters (no duh), older ponies from the older shows ( gah, my eyes, they burn!), religious extremists, homestuck (wtf is it about?), and yelling. (I get yelled at WAY too much at home for no reason)

Hope that helped. ;)

Edited by Samthelegoman

Hello peeps, I am Sam. I enjoy legos (obviously), Ponies (also obviously), NASCAR(Big expert), bacon, zombies, fanfics (Go zombie fanfics and cupcakes!), and life.

I'm 17 years old and live in downstate Illinois, across the river from St.Louis. The gateway to the west.

Things I hate is haters (no duh), older ponies from the older shows ( gah, my eyes, they burn!), religious extremists, homestuck (wtf is it about?), and yelling. (I get yelled at WAY too much at home for no reason)

Hope that helped. ;)

LOL!!!! For a second there I thought that said Bacon zombies XD.... Hello Sam, Lego are awesome as are ponies. THEY MAKING ANOTHER LEFT TURN! rofl sorry

I'm SuperTheAwesome, known by my friends as Ivan, but my real name is John. I am very young, but still mature enough to handle most things. I usually type out entire posts and then delete them, just because I think I'd sound stupid and immature.

Physical pain surprisingly cannot make me cry, unless it is very serious. However, emotional pain (Like when my sister went to the hospital) can make me cry for days.

I am a little bit crazy.

Hello John. Its ok if you feel stupid sometimes about post, I am the same way sometimes. I am the opposite when someone dies or something I don't ever cry >_<. We all have some crazy in us... some people just hid it well :P

(lol this seems like a group therapy session)

I am skullbuster,I'm patriotic American, I like guns, bugs, and reptiles

I am really good at dark humor,

I was bullied from 1rst through 9th grade for various reasons

Yea i did XD it was by accident & maybe my first taste of gamer rage XD

You are crazy ! :P

(lol this seems like a group therapy session)

I am skullbuster,I'm patriotic American, I like guns, bugs, and reptiles

I am really good at dark humor,

I was bullied from 1rst through 9th grade for various reasons

Dark humor you say?

Oy I am sorry you were bullied that must had been tough!!!

You are crazy ! :P

Dark humor you say?

Oy I am sorry you were bullied that must had been tough!!!

Yeah dark humor, my first try at it was a parody comic of resident evil, it was pretty good, I had someone laughing out loud at someone getting cut in half

LOL!!!! For a second there I thought that said Bacon zombies XD.... Hello Sam, Lego are awesome as are ponies. THEY MAKING ANOTHER LEFT TURN! rofl sorry

Ha ha, yeah, I love bacon. Love it on pizza, cheeseburgers, anything. Zombies rock, I'm reading the zombie survival guide and have watched the first entire season of "The Walking Dead".

Ponies are always awesome, Rainbow Dash is the best!

You are crazy ! :P Dark humor you say? Oy I am sorry you were bullied that must had been tough!!!

FUCK YEA I BROKE 10 Xbox Original controllers off of Halo 2 with should be understandable no? Edited by CosmicwarriorX

Yeah dark humor, my first try at it was a parody comic of resident evil, it was pretty good, I had someone laughing out loud at someone getting cut in half

Wow, That's pretty interesting

Ha ha, yeah, I love bacon. Love it on pizza, cheeseburgers, anything. Zombies rock, I'm reading the zombie survival guide and have watched the first entire season of "The Walking Dead".

Ponies are always awesome, Rainbow Dash is the best!

Yes bacon is one of the greatest foods out there! Have you ever heard of a movie called doghouse? its a zombie movie about these guy who go into this town and its filled with all these girl zombies seeking out revenge on every guy that goes into that town

FUCK YEA I BROKE 10 Xbox Original controllers off of Halo 2 with should be understandable no?

PFTT! I BROKE MY DS BECAUSE I WAS BASHING IT AROUND AND SHAKING IT.

Wow, That's pretty interesting Yes bacon is one of the greatest foods out there! Have you ever heard of a movie called doghouse? its a zombie movie about these guy who go into this town and its filled with all these girl zombies seeking out revenge on every guy that goes into that town PFTT! I BROKE MY DS BECAUSE I WAS BASHING IT AROUND AND SHAKING IT.

ok but thats a DS which is about $70 now, I BROKE 10 CONTROLLERS WITH MY BARE HANDS!!! 10!!! THATS UP TOO $400!!!