Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some things about yourself

Starlighty

Here we come to another one of my flaws, I find it hard to start a conversation, I can talk, but as long as some one starts it up, someone has start it, sadly, all of my friends seem to ignore me, and never start a conversation with me, nobody calls me or texts me, or invites me to anything so I'm a lonely person

That is really cute :) Have you ever seen criminal minds? I use to watch house

Furrys? lol, You are gonna a lot in common with some people. I have never heard of them but I shall check them out. BTW It good to have you here and very glad to meet you :D

Eeyup,

are awesome. :3

I never really herd of Criminal minds. And why you stoped watching House? :L

AND how couldn't you have heard of furries before? You say you never saw CSI: Fur and loathing? (don't worry, only the minority is shown in that episode)

Hello, I'm Ice. That's not my real name though, my real name is Jackson. I'm a little more active on these forums then most, but thats because I spend alot of my days lurking around here. I try to be as welcoming as possible and would love to get to know any other members on these forums on a better level. I've been a brony sense August and am a sophomore in high school. I draw using my tablet alot and used to help Nico with making signatures for everypony before school picked up for me. I'm also currently trying to start a weekly tinychat party (that would start an hour before the synchtube parties) for the same reason this thread was created. And I like ice cream. Cookie dough is best flavor. Edited by Ice

My real name is Alex. I'm 18. I don't have any siblings, I have a step-sister but she doesn't and never has lived with me. I'm a massive gamer, I spend most of my free time LANing with friends or on xbox live with people. I only have a few friends but we are really close and see each other a lot. I finished 6th form last year, which I guess is the UK equivalent of high school. I didn't get into university though so I'm retaking some exams this year. I like to see myself as a knight: I try to be generous and kind to people and stand up for what I feel is right. I think that's because I was really shy and had very little self confidence when I was younger. I'd love to get into drawing, writing or music but I'm pretty awful at that sort of thing.

Well, my real name is Jason, I have a brother and a sister (both younger) and I'm 21. I live in Eastern PA, in the Lehigh Valley. I'm a very quiet person, preferring to stay to myself than get involved with others. I've never had a Girlfriend, instead I focus on bettering myself to help others.

I'm naive, and while I enjoy a good joke, my jokes aren't so funny. I'm a computer geek, and have a small collection of video game systems. I'm not afraid of heights, but I'm afraid of elevators and ladders, ladders because when I was younger, I was a library aide at school, and the ceiling was pretty low. I got up on a ladder to clean the top of the shelf, went up too far, hit my head on the ceiling, and fell off the ladder.

And finally, while I am creative and can think of things to draw, or songs to sing, I'm both a terrible drawer and singer.

Fun fact: I've never broken a bone in my body.

Oh boy where to start?

Hi! You know me as Colton here, Stachioed on Xbox Live, and Colon Leftbracket just about anywhere else, but what about the man behind the computer screen...

I'm Dylan Yocca (pronounced yaw-ka), 17 years old from Pennsylvania. I used to be a bitter young man filled over the brim with hatred chasing some floozy that I let slip right through my hands. Then I got into Ponies. I came here looking for entertainment. But what I really got was a family that taught me Tolerance... well we're still working on the Love part! :P You guys have pulled me out from the dark corners of my life that were close to consuming me!

I'm a huge critic! I think I may one day wish to be some sort of video game or movie critic as long as my employers take the risk of letting me be honest! (Huge mistake! :P) I enjoy playing video games and watching TV/Movies, but alas I don't agree with the directions they seem to be heading these days. I also enjoy (and am fairly good at) writing. I tend not to finish projects though, but I am currently working on an "interesting" concept of an MLP fan fiction.

In closing I'm a deeply emotionally scarred person who has finally found a family to love and understand him! I can be so open here unlike any other place EVER! Things like me being an atheist, bisexual, liberal, non-monogamous, Brony I could never share outside this domain so... thank you!

What can I say, I have a difficult time starting friendships. Born in Tijuana, my life has had four major points that have changed my view on life mainly seeing a man attacked for pocket change.

Hi. I'm Arylett. Just Arylett. Dawnsborough's like a last name. My real name's Angela. You may call me whichever suits your preferences. Why yes, that is a girl's name. I'm one of the rare ladies here. Yes, I'm a lady. Don't mistake me for a man, I really don't like it.

My profile says the brunt of what I'm like, but if you wanna know more (I'm gonna be talking about stuff not mentioned there in this post so as not to be redundant)... I have a tendency to ramble on about my boyfriend, which may be annoying if you're single. So I apologize about that in advance. (He's the first guy who's ever meant anything to me and has changed my life significantly, so that's why.)

I'm also extremely emotional and constantly try to therapize other people with problems by making crazy inspirational speeches that may or may not work. You see, seeing people being negative makes me extremely passionate and angry. And I get so inflamed that I feel the need to make speeches. I seem to have a knack for understanding emotions than most people, as I refer to myself as a "being of pure emotion."

Also, I am moderately feminine. And like to dress as such. I do not wear t-shirts or any casual type of clothing with logos or pictures. I like wearing skirts, dresses, blouses, and scarves. Especially scarves. Oh and flowers in my hair, as you can see in my very accurate (looks just like me) ponysona.

Typically, I am very nice but extremely shy. I am not really as passionate about ponies as some people here (because they haven't had that much of an impact on my life, honestly), but I still like them a lot. I'm rather a huge nerd who loves JRPGs and has a huge passion for them. Talk Final Fantasy, Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts... you're sure to catch my attention then. Also, I am something of a furry. Something. My 'sona is very important to me and my identity, and I constantly picture myself as it. It's a... antenna dog thing. You can PM me if you really want to know where I come up with these crazy things. If I take a while to answer you though, that's because my anxiety at looking at/answering messages is kicking in. It takes me a few hours to overcome it sometimes, depending on how confident I feel on a given day.

Speaking of crazy things! Whilst some people see me on here as this... Twilight Sparklesque sober serious-type... I can be extremely crazy in the mind. My mind usually does not stop creating things and is full of a creativity so vast that even I don't understand it. (One time, I wrote a long theory that confused me as I was inventing it.) It's really really random, and comes up with either useful things for stories... or bizarre things that some people find hilarious and others are annoyed by. (Like my habit to give people crazy nicknames or make up new words.)

...That's all I can think of. I probably sound like a weirdo. Oh well.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah dark humor, my first try at it was a parody comic of resident evil, it was pretty good, I had someone laughing out loud at someone getting cut in half

That's interesting. Last year we were supposed to base our big project in my Creative Writing on some sort of mystery. I took that as murder mystery so I made a short story that included a very ill humored serial killer who had a bit too much fun slaughtering the innocent. Eventually the detective catches him by out smarting his torture methods. The killer then decided instead of going to jail he tortured himself to death... let's just say the teacher didn't exactly agree with the concept, but she liked my alternative thinking! :P

Also during Christmas season she asked us to base our story in a department store. All the other writers had all sorts of happy-go-lucky stories, a ton of Christmas stories, and a few romances (I was the ONLY guy in the entire class... which would've been paradise if I didn't blind myself to one specific individual... the before mentioned floozy) To get to the point my story was in fact in a department store! Like a few other stories it was through the perspective of a young girl. Unlike anyone else's mine was 35 years in the future, structured into diary entries, and was about ZOMBIES! To be short I blew everyone's minds! :D

I live in Eastern PA, in the Lehigh Valley

And finally, while I am creative and can think of things to draw, or songs to sing, I'm both a terrible drawer and singer.

Don't worry there are reasons why I am the first to abuse the Pony Creator, but at least I take the effort to edit it in Photoshop or something.

But wait... Eastern PA?

Fun Fact: You are probably the closest Brony (on the forums) to me geographically speaking!

post-461-0-38120300-1326616109_thumb.jpg

According to Google Maps 2 hours on I-80-E! :P

Don't worry there are reasons why I am the first to abuse the Pony Creator, but at least I take the effort to edit it in Photoshop or something.

But wait... Eastern PA?

Fun Fact: You are probably the closest Brony (on the forums) to me geographically speaking!

-attachment--

According to Google Maps 2 hours on I-80-E! :P

I use Paint.NET, though sparingly, only when I need simple graphics for a project I'm working on. Other than that, no way.

Your map points to Bethlehem, that's about 21 minutes away from me. I live outside of Quakertown, so that might end up being closer. Still, I can say the same about you, haha!

...That's all I can think of. I probably sound like a weirdo. Oh well.

Not at all! I see you, like me, tend to type out long responses! I am never satisfied when writing so my responses are usually long and complex. I just don't see how people can write a two sentence response. (Well unless asked for a very simplistic answer like a yes or no question and having no real reason to defend my response). Sometimes I just keep writing because I believe that the person reading won't understand what I'm saying unless I fully explain myself and then even explain my explanation... or perhaps you already knew that from reading this post if so then my post is starting to circle so it's best to adjourn it here!

Sometimes I wonder if anyone even takes the effort to go through all my rambling. I mean they can be LONG at times, but I try my hardest to make them come off as very natural, but still entertaining to read though my use of irony, metaphors, ect. Wait DAMN IT I'm rambling again! I'm rambling about rambling!

I use Paint.NET, though sparingly, only when I need simple graphics for a project I'm working on. Other than that, no way.

Your map points to Bethlehem, that's about 21 minutes away from me. I live outside of Quakertown, so that might end up being closer. Still, I can say the same about you, haha!

Well the map is zoomed out a bit! My side it points closer to Sunbury which is.. well probably uncoincidentally 20 mins away from my hometown of Milton!

Well that wasn't hard... there's a two sentence post! I did it! Wait... no I just ruined it! hehe

Not at all! I see you, like me, tend to type out long responses! I am never satisfied when writing so my responses are usually long and complex. I just don't see how people can write a two sentence response. (Well unless asked for a very simplistic answer like a yes or no question and having no real reason to defend my response). Sometimes I just keep writing because I believe that the person reading won't understand what I'm saying unless I fully explain myself and then even explain my explanation... or perhaps you already knew that from reading this post if so then my post is starting to circle so it's best to adjourn it here!

Sometimes I wonder if anyone even takes the effort to go through all my rambling. I mean they can be LONG at times, but I try my hardest to make them come off as very natural, but still entertaining to read though my use of irony, metaphors, ect. Wait DAMN IT I'm rambling again! I'm rambling about rambling!

...Sounds exactly like me. I understand what you mean completely. You should see my blog. It goes around in circles. I go around in circles often because I was raised by parents who did not understand English as well, so I often had to re-explain myself to make sure they knew what I was talking about. I often have an obsession with making sure everyone understands exactly what I'm talking about. I'm usually not satisfied either.

I also wonder if anybody reads my stuff. Usually, I just like to pretend that people do even though they probably don't. Although I did read most of the posts in this thread, including yours.

Well, I suppose.

Hey, ponies. People call me Crispy. Chris is my actual name (imagine that).

I'm 24 years old (25 on Thursday! D:), I go to school for Childhood Education and look for work that will suit my school schedule (not the easiest thing to do these days).

I tend to joke a lot on the forums and in real life. I prefer to laugh a situation off instead of being sullen about things. Funny trumps harsh, in my way of thinking. This may offend some of you at some point, and if it ever does, I apologize in advance. It's just how I am, it's nothing personal.

I listen to all sorts of music, but metal and hardcore are my two favorite genres. I was glad to see how many of you share my passion for heavy music. I never thought the Metal thread would go anywhere, but it did, and it introduced me to a few bands I'd never listened to before. Smiles all around for that.

Other than that... I dunno. I'm a hopeless romantic, cynical, self-conscious, fun loving person. I tend not to do long posts, because I favor brevity over linguistic flourish. Other than this one, anyway, and this is probably the longest post I've ever had.

So, yeah. That's me. Nice to meet you all. Again. :)

Usually, I just like to pretend that people do even though they probably don't. Although I did read most of the posts in this thread, including yours.

I do the same. 9/10 times I read your posts which are usually great! Though if I were in a hurry or something I might just have to skim it, nothing personal! (hence the missing 1/10)

Since I pretend that everyone bothers to sit through my drabble I usually make sure I get to read everyone else's post too. It's only fair I suppose. I mean if I were to be the type of Pony (which I've just now noticed the sheer lack of this type of forum goer in these forums) to complain "Too Long; Didn't Read" (TL;DR) I'd be a total hypocrite! :P

I tend to joke a lot on the forums and in real life. I prefer to laugh a situation off instead of being sullen about things. Funny trumps harsh, in my way of thinking. This may offend some of you at some point, and if it ever does, I apologize in advance. It's just how I am, it's nothing personal.

Hmm I mention a lot of times that I am some sort of sour apple who never smiles. I realized how untrue this actually is.

This is more like how the majority of people view me. I am a bit socially awkward. If I don't associate with you I normally look like I am trying to kill you! Most people are too intimidated to talk to me sadly. I hardly ever smile in public.

However if I do happen to associate with you that's a whole new ball game! My friends tend to describe me of the slacker genius critic with an odd sense of humor and just doesn't give a fuck! This is a bit more accurate!

Due to my general distaste for people how expressive I am usually depends on the amount of people.

In a pair I'd imagine I'm a bit boring. In a small group I'm life of the party. In a large group I scowl so hard my face implodes!

Like I've said before it usually takes a perfect set of variables to get me to open myself to other people, but when I do it explodes from being kept under pressure for so long!

EDIT: I've also said before that I am a combination between Pinkie Pie and Flutterhy. Glaring with distaste at the human race is just me being my special kind of timid. Then when I feel comfortable out comes the Party Cannon!

Edited by Colton Manestache
  • Brohoof 1

I am Zoop.

Until semi-recent times I was a hateful creature with an extremely short fuse that took delight in dragging people down and engaging in acts of casual cruelty on the internet for my own morbid amusement. Though my personality was already starting to shift away from such things, my extremely unexected pony obsession inspired a much faster turn around that has been reinforced and fueled by my participation in this disgustingly sugary-sweet community. I've since found the embracement of positive emotions to be quite a bit more enjoyable than the embracement of their negative counterparts.

I'm an obsessive worrier and tend to have an optimistically pessimistic view on most things. I sometimes have a difficult time reaching out to people, and will often times assume that if someone is interested in knowing or speaking with me that they will initiate first contact so to speak. I am extremely critical of myself and subscribe heavily to self deprecating humor; despite that however I will admit to sometimes having an overinflated opinion of myself. The size of my ego varies day by day, but recent observations have shown it to have dwarfed jupiter.

I am fond of nearly all genres of music that don't include growling or angry screaming. This includes nearly all of the countless subgenres of electronic music, a large amount of both rap and hiphop, country music, pop, and rock. I do, however, have a significant bias toward female singers.

I enjoy tinkering with a variety of things, but rarely to such an extent that I acquire any degree of worthwhile skill or mastery. Fleeting subjects of interest have included the Japanese language, C++, PHP, x86 assembly, electrical tinkering, and similar.

I am a harsh far-too-honest critic; to the point that a friend of mine was once nearly convinced that I despised him after he had asked me to look over a story he was writing and record my thoughts and reactions to it. :unsure:

And lastly... the French movie, Amelie, is one of my favoritest things ever.

Poop.

• Brohoof 2

Glaring with distaste at the human race is just me being my special kind of timid.

Humans are terrible. People are great, though.

PIME TARADOX. D:

Speaking of lack of emotion, I am rarely moved by ANYTHING! Be it a sad movie or a sad book! Be it something that's supposed to scare me I stare at it with a stone face!

So I figured my iron nerves are invincible to being influenced from such things.

MLP is a bit different. When I watch the show I grin from ear to ear! I feel emotion that would otherwise just be physically impossible other wise. I read a fan fic the other day called "Picnic" that was about an "interesting" romance between Fluttershy and Twilight. I figured it would be silly pushing such a relationship but the fan fic portrayed it very well and natural to the characters! And by the end of the fic I was beaming a Pinkie Pie quality smile!

Today... today I read My Little Dashie... I'll tell you that I don't cry. I witness my own grandfather whom I loved deeply pass away and nothing... The last time I cried about a year ago when I made the stupid decision that suicide was a valid option (luckily it didn't work out! I'm alive and kickin'). Even then just two beads on either side of my cheek out of pitiful sorrow... (oh and really don't ask, dark chapter long passed, everything's good now!)

...I read My Little Dashie and something happened... I practically exploded into tears! Being the guy who doesn't cry and is hardly emotionally moved by anyone's work. Was blubbering like a baby a few moments ago! Now I am not sure if it was just repressed emotions on my part bursting out beyond my control or if the fic is just that emotionally captivating! Either way I've needed this emotional release for a long time now!

MLP can make me cry like a baby... this shit more powerful then I ever imagined!

Hi! I am ShadowBolt :)

My real name is Mathias and I'm 15 years old, and I live in sweden, in small area called Kimstad.

I am a guy who is always cheerful and loves to have fun. One of my innate talent has always been to make people laugh even in those far the most boring situations (mostly for my stupid comments :P)

My absolute favorite music is all the theme songs in MLP but I also like Dubstep very much :)

One wierd and sad fact about me is that I can't cry because I was bullied in Primary School. Have not cried since third grade :( not even when I was forced to give away my dog that I loved with all of my heart :(

A fun fact about me is that if I see a red or a bright button, I have to press it :D

Another fun fact about me is that I always manage to accidently hurt my self 13 times a day :P

Edited by ShadowBolt