Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson a brony?

SUPERFOX5

I was just watching a bit of this, and was not expecting egoraptor to be at this convention.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMnnYth3X-A

I just have to ask, because I didn't watch all the way through:

IS EGORAPTOR A BRONY?

I don't care if a celebrity is a brony or not, cuz I do not judge.

UPDATE:

NVRMND, I looked at a comment on reddit, and i guess he is not.

I think it's better if anti-bronies didn't hate on him.

CAN SOMEONE LOCK THIS NAOW?

Edited by SUPERFOX5
  • Brohoof 2

WOW, I wasn't expecting you to post that.

Take it easy, I was just asking a simple question.

Just because if someone may be a brony, doesn't mean videos are always gonna be flooded with comments related to MLP.

yeah may have gone to far but i ment what i said.

but Brony speculation on whether certain people are bronies is a rely rely annoying thing and the result is a lot of bronies and haters ruining content that isn't even related to MLP and i can just tell that this will end up spreading to Egoraptors videos then there be a flame war.

A lot of people are saying Max was a jerk up there. Meeting him at his stand, I thought he was real funny. I don't really think he was serious when insulting somebody. Some of the guests either got it or they didn't. Some of them even "played along" if you will.

I remember one of them was being a little sassy upstage, and then when the panel was over high-fived Max. Perhaps some people are compatible with that kind of humour.

Edited by Dίsmajo

Yeah, wow, PonyEcho was a little too extreme with that in my opinion. But he does raise a good point! I don't think this means Arin is a brony. Not as far as I know, anyway. Maybe not a brony, but a fan at least, maybe. At least, when I come across cartoonists/animators, they seem to be a fan of the show at least.

I think he was mostly there because he did voices in the .MOV series, though.

Yeah, wow, PonyEcho was a little too extreme with that in my opinion. But he does raise a good point! I don't think this means Arin is a brony. Not as far as I know, anyway. Maybe not a brony, but a fan at least, maybe. At least, when I come across cartoonists/animators, they seem to be a fan of the show at least.

I think he was mostly there because he did voices in the .MOV series, though.

I know now, I am just waiting for someone to lock this now that I have confirmed it myself with a little more research.

So yeah.

I was there at Equestria LA at HDD's panel. He is not a brony. He just came there to surprise Max. I've only seen one of his videos, but he seems pretty funny.

Go watch metal gear awesome 1 and 2. They are 2 of his best works in my opinion also if you are a big gamer you should also check his series called Sequelitis where he compare two different games from a series from a comedic standpoint. Arin is amazing short sweet and to the point

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Ah, was looking up to see if he was. That's a shame, I thought he was since he voiced in Max's video. But hey, the show isn't for all of us, y'know?

• Brohoof 1

He isn't a Brony, know who also isn't a brony? Trunks, Finalcutking, and Onekids despite even though Trunks was at Bronycon and Finalcutking and Onekids have girlfriends who are pegasisters (Onekids girlfriend is quite famous in the fandom).

Edited by akalink