HomuraBL

50 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

It's going to be something to do with Cuttie mark crusaders or with applejack. Or atleast I hope so.

I don't think the CMC will be much involved, we already had the episode where Fluttershy had to babysit them, and the CMC seem a bit older than toddlers.

I wonder what Mr. and Mrs. Cake's toddlers will be called? Victoria Sponge? Black Forest? Battenberg? Perhaps Cheese and Chocolate?

Edited by Krall

I don't think the CMC will be much involved, we already had the episode where Fluttershy had to babysit them, and the CMC seem a bit older than toddlers.

I wonder what Mr. and Mrs. Cake's toddlers will be called? Victoria Sponge? Black Forest? Battenberg? Perhaps Cheese and Chocolate?

Meh, you are right. Those other characters you mentioned would make a more interesting episode. Darn it http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I have a strange feeling that there's gonna be a song in this episode...

That song that was leaked a while ago, it's definitely in this episode.

I had my doubts about its legitimacy when I first heard it. I didn't know how they would manage to make it fit in the context of an episode, but it all makes sense now by seeing that description!

And we didn't really have any Pinkie episode this season yet, have we?

This sounds like it's gonna be a good one! :D

Edited by Marshmallow

I have a strange feeling that there's gonna be a song in this episode...

That song that was leaked a while ago, it's definitely in this episode.

I had my doubts about its legitimacy when I first heard it. I didn't know how they would manage to make it fit in the context of an episode, but it all makes sense now by seeing that description!

And we didn't really have any Pinkie episode this season yet, have we?

This sounds like it's gonna be a good one! :D

Can you give me a link to this leaked song?

Well, it's about time we get another Pinkie Pie episode. There just has not been enough Pinkie this season, and it'd be about time for one of her songs. I'm surprised we haven't gotten any Pinkie songs yet.

Now just Fluttershy and Applejack are left waiting for their episode. Aj has been needing focus since ep 4 of last season and Flutter has not done much at all this season so far.

Can you give me a link to this leaked song?

I'll send you a PM

It's not exactly secret, but I don't want to spoil it for others who might be tempted to listen to it even though they know they shouldn't if I post the link here

It's on Youtube though

Edited by Marshmallow

Wait Mr. & Mrs. Cake had kids!?!? Didn't see that coming. But on a Pinkie related note I bet she's gonna loose them and the others have to help her find them. That or it's a nice evening with tea and small cakes where nothing goes wrong and Pinkie reads them stories until they go to bed.......pffft yeah right madness will ensue wherever pinkie is at.

• Brohoof 1

You know, they should seriously know that they're asking for trouble by letting Pinkie Pie do this. Something tells me that this will result in the destruction of their shop.

Fluttershy learned that she should not take on a task that is too big for her to handle. (Which was done through babysitting) = Pinkie Pie tries babysitting Cake’s twin toddlers but finds it harder than she thought.

Additionally, same voice actress. CONSPIRACY THEORY!