HomuraBL

50 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

the unicorn could LIFT HERSELF UP WITH MAGIC. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DO.

I think it's possible, lifting yourself up with magic. What makes it unbelieveable is how young an age she's doing it at.

Too bad Smile, Smile, Smile didn't show up this episode. At least we got two other short Pinkie Pie songs.

Also, seeing the twins=instant diabetes.

I think it's possible, lifting yourself up with magic. What makes it unbelieveable is how young an age she's doing it at.

only theory i can think of, is that her magic is so powerful now, but her body is so small, so she can lift herself up rather easy. she was able to volley several stuffed animals in the air, after all.

but i still can't believe the foals being this powerful. it just doesn't make sense. an infant cannot accurately defend itself from dangers IRL, why can these foals be this powerful?

Pinkie forgot one thing at throughtout the middle to the end episode: DIAPERS!

oh my god, that bed! Pinkie's going to get it, for sure.

inb4 madmax comic of it.

we don't know, but we've never seen her do it. only flap her wings to accelerate forward with her scooter.

In the Cutie Poxs episode. When Applebloom is using the hoops she flies for a short time. Scootaloo can probably fly.

Wow, great episode.

I saw two things that could be turned into spongebob jokes for kyrospawn videos. The plunger scene

"There's never enough time to clean the ceiling in the day'

And when Pinky abuses herself for the babies amusement. The whole Krabby Land episode.

Also, I find it hilarious that a baby Pegasus and Unicorn born from Earth Ponies are extremely talented. Kick Flank. Maybe baby ponys have a short period of being very talented in magic and flight, similar to how babies in the real world can learn things like language really fast compared to adults. I dunno, something like that.

Rarity said that "Baby unicorns have strange magic surges that come and go". Maybe the magic surges make them extra powerful for a short time. Doesn't explain why she can control it so well, though.

Rarity said that "Baby unicorns have strange magic surges that come and go". Maybe the magic surges make them extra powerful for a short time. Doesn't explain why she can control it so well, though.

*gasp!*

Maybe pumpkincake will be he next voldemort! Voldemort had extraordinary amounts of control over his magic at a young age, too!

Well, you know what this means. Time to write a fanfic :D

why...WHY little kids like them can fly, and use magic, when Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle can't?! D:

btw, great episode, and I waited so long for Pinkie episode<3 now...I need mah Fluttershy episode...

• Brohoof 1