50 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Wow. Awesome episode :D

why...WHY little kids like them can fly, and use magic, when Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle can't?! D: btw, great episode, and I waited so long for Pinkie episode<3 now...I need mah Fluttershy episode...

Yeah I really like Pinkie but Fluttershy is too adorable :3 I like your signature, BTW :D

Yayyy a Pinkie Pie episode!

Anyway, I'm so thankful we don't have to deal with babies like that. At least with a human baby you can take things away from them and they can't get them back, but with a unicorn/pegasus pony baby you are in big trouble because they can get everything back whenever they want them. lol

I do NOT like how they gave no explanation as to how well the twins were able to fly and use magic, when we have seen that even Scootaloo, who tries to focus everything she has, is still unable to fly that well. And what was with that magic spell?! Where she could levitate herself?! maybe I could chalk that one up to baby unicorns having strange bursts of magic but.. She seemed to focus it damn well!!!

So, basically just that little section I didn't like....

Applejack: "Now how in thunderation is one of them twins a pegasus and the other one a unicorn?"

Carrot Cake: "Easy. My great great great great grandfather was a unicorn and Cup Cake's great aunt second cousin twice removed was a pegasus. That makes sense right? *shifts eyes nervously*"

Ok, seems legit. But why are they flippin' prodigies!? I honestly thought for the entire episode there would be a twist and there was a mix up at the hospital where they got the wrong foals. I wonder if Pinkie even told them.

post-377-0-02075800-1326567515_thumb.jpg

why...WHY little kids like them can fly, and use magic, when Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle can't?! D:

If they would have said that bit was just a dream, or Pinkie Pie imagening things getting worse, then the rest of the main six came over to help, that would have been a MUCH better ending than leaving us with continuity errors and a mess of cross writing. Which person wrote this episode??

Maybe baby ponys have a short period of being very talented in magic and flight, similar to how babies in the real world can learn things like language really fast compared to adults. I dunno, something like that.

There are times in life where you can do things that are normally considered impossible, I just consider the early prodigies aren't prodigies but rather just random bursts of intense magic and such, which they won't be able to do in the future unless they are as great as Trixie or Celestia.

Was I the only one who found Pinkie Pie's standup jokes absolutely hilarious?

http://www.cracked.com/article_18538_5-superpowers-we-all-had-as-babies-according-to-science.html

>end discussion on the babies super powers

So im not the only one who noticed that the baby unicorn was better than Twilight at magic?

I made alot of loud noises this episode, and i think my family is a bit worried and the amount of times i went 'DAAAAAW' im not suprised. I think i even shouted "B***h!" at Twilight when she hinted that Pinkie wasent responsable enough, and now i feel rotten...

Anyway, i really enjoyed this episode! It had a song (sorta), Lots of random Pinkie moments, and more addorable than you can shake a stick at. Pat yourself on the back Hasbro (and Pinkie).

There are times in life where you can do things that are normally considered impossible, I just consider the early prodigies aren't prodigies but rather just random bursts of intense magic and such, which they won't be able to do in the future unless they are as great as Trixie or Celestia.

Was I the only one who found Pinkie Pie's standup jokes absolutely hilarious?

http://www.cracked.c...to-science.html

>end discussion on the babies super powers

True. Not everypony can grow up to be as magical as The Great and Powerful Trixie.

Also, read article, found this, buck yeah.

Posted Image

Thought the episode was rather meh up until about two-thirds of the way in. Then the background music just got spectacular... and the music right before Pinkie Pie breaks down and cries seems *very* reminiscent of Danny Elfman's Breakfast Machine.

Songs were... okay. Somehow I doubt Daniel Ingram had any involement with those, they just don't sound like his style to me. He did mention on his Facebook a while back that he didn't compose Evil Enchantress and You Gotta Share, You Gotta Care.

I'll watch it again later today anyhow.

I liked the episode, It was not what I was expecting with little babies (I thought they would be young fillies/colt) but I enjoyed most of it.

I thought it was really sweet when they tried to cheer up Pinkie, and when the first words were her name. :wub:

Ahem, Time for a review.

First off, Pinkie was amazing on this episode like she always is.

The pacing felt right, not too slow, not too fast.

The background music was amazing.

Twilight might be demoted from 3rd fav to 4th fav for insulting Pinkie Pie. (Anyone else find it weird how Twilight REALLY wanted to help?)

The pig song...I'll give it a 3.5/5 Its catchy but it really doesn't fit and isn't a good singing song.

I'm still jealous of those Foals. Why do they get kisses from Pinkie Pie? (Lucky bastards...)

The comedy was funny as always.

The D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww level was over 9-*Takes arrow to the knee* *Shot for saying that two*

I'm happy that they went with they were just now born because that would have led to more confusion if they didn't do it that way.

Pinkie Pie was really cute in this episode. :wub: ...Oh, and I guess the babies were two.

YES! They have STAIRS! my fanfic doesn't have to be changed!

Overall this episode is my favorite! 5/5! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie pie would be the last person I would want to baby sit my kids, I kinda aggree with the cakes on that one

Let's look at her character description

Constant sugar rush

Severe ADHD

Is wildly unpredictable

So yeah, but everything turned out ok in the end, I was not expecting the demon children(despite the obvious foreshadowing at the beginning)

• Brohoof 1

Ponyville has two new superhero ponies. Poundcake is a pony equilivent of Superman. Twilight Sparkle just got 1-uped by a baby,as she isn't the most magical anymore.

Pinkie had no idea what she was getting into when she volunteered to babysit,it is not a cakewalk.

• Brohoof 1

So okay, we have a pretty damn strong pegasus baby, and an amazingly potent unicorn baby.

But what I really wanna ask is...

How many of you noticed the Trainspotting reference?

Seriously.

Out of ALL the movies they can make a visual reference too, holy crap, they refer to THAT movie.

(for those of you curious, it happens when Pinkie finds the pegasus pony in the dark. That's the best I can say without spoilering TOO much)

This was a great episode. It had a few moments where the rhythm suffered, but they were not enough to make the fun stop. Pinkie Pie turning into a temporal butt monkey was fun too. Expect a review coming tomorrow! I can't write faster ^_^;

This episode helped me a lot, was having an amazingly bad day xD

Stubble Mr Cake was hilarious. I expect fan art of this, pronto.

And why is it that pegasus foal could fly so well when Scootaloo still can't get a foot off the ground? And that unicorn has so much control over it's magic? What kind of drugs was Mrs Cake on during that pregnancy?!

I did like how the episode showed Pinkie's weaknesses. It's hard to imagine someone so upbeat and fourth-wall breaking ever really encountering a problem she couldn't just laugh at.

Edited by Indigo