HomuraBL

50 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Well, this does explain ponly genetics, but it doesn't explain how they naturally know poundcake likes pounding things enough to name him poundcake.

oh my. Pinkie actually cried. did not expect that.

good episode, but horrible watching experience, because someone IS FUCKING OCCUPYING THE INTERNET HERE ARHFAWHFAKFEAFGEW

gonna have to take the time and properly watch it later.

Well, this does explain ponly genetics, but it doesn't explain how they naturally know poundcake likes pounding things enough to name him poundcake.

i remember reading a headcanon somewhere, that the parents of a foal are aware of what their foal is good at, so they name their foal to something that hints at their special talent, in this case Poundcake. (if that was a name, stream was lagging too much for me, so i missed too much)

Well that was a good episode. Review later. SO MUCH D'AWWWWWWWWW!

And those babies are lucky bastards. They got a kiss from Pinkie Pie. :(

And pig song...I need to listen to it again to see how feel.

• Brohoof 1

Am I the only one that's upset that PoundCake, a month old foal, and Pumpkincake, a unicorn, can fly...... AND SCOOTALOO CAN'T!!!!!! But all in all it was an awesome episode!!! :lol:

Edited by Blank Flank
  • Brohoof 3

I missed before the intro. I'll have to watch it again tonight and tomorrow.

It seems foals might be better at their abilities than when they gorw older. Pound Cake can already fly (then again, he is a lot smaller, so he doesn't have to flap as hard to make up for weight), and Pumkin can use several spells, without knowing her special talent.

Not the best episode, nor the worst.

Can somebody explain why the babies had such power?

that's what i wonder, too.

the little pegasi foal could FUCKING FLY. NOT EVEN SCOOTS CAN DO THAT.

and the unicorn could LIFT HERSELF UP WITH MAGIC. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DO.

Good episode with lot's of humor, but it brought two wonking big questions with it:

#1: Poundcake can fly and lift Pinkie with him/her when he's only about a month old!? Then how come Scootaloo that's several years old can't even fly on her own?

#2: How can Pumpkincake be so strong? She's/he's only just over a month and she knows how to hover, teleport and more! Twilight almost failed her entry exam when she was several years old.

How did these babies become so over powered!?

Edited by Slictz
  • Brohoof 2