1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I don't know what that movie is.

Pic and explanation please?

I haven't got a pic or so, but go to 17:01 in the episode here.

Now compare that scene to

You PROBABLY should not watch this if you're at least under 16 because it's a mite bit disturbing (it's an acid trip about a guy thinking his baby's crawling on the ceiling).

But seriously, damn.

Edited by FinalGamer

Okay episode. Not the best, but seeing as though I have never liked a babysitting episode of any show ever, it was surprisingly solid.

Though I found it very strange that a month-old pegasus was a better flier than Scootaloo and that a month-old unicorn was better at flight spells than Twilight.

And I was expecting Pinkie's Smile song! This seemed like the perfect episode to have it in!

Edited by Pony Joe

Though I found it very strange that a month-old pegasus was a better flier than Scootaloo and that a month-old unicorn was better at flight spells than Twilight.

The month-old pegasus I don't get, but the unicorn...didn't Twilight and Rarity mention about uncontrollable bursts of magic or something?

Also, can I just add, dayumn Mr. Cake looked handsome with that stubble.

Just watched the episode, and I liked it. Got a few laughs, and a few d'awwww moments.

....now that I think about it, did Pinkie Pie wash her hooves after changing their diapers? I mean, they made a point to show Mr. Cake washing his, but I don't specifically remember Pinkie Pie washing hers... :unsure:

Anyway, it's a good episode, but it raises the question: How much time goes on between episodes, anyway?

Also, fun game: Spot the disappearing diapers! I noticed a few scenes where the babies' diapers disappeared and then magically reappeared the next scene.

Guys, Rarity explained that baby unicorns have strange magic surges that come and go. So why is everyone still hung up on that? As for Pound Cake and his flying, it's probably a similar scenario. Either that or Pegasi fly young and poor Scootaloo just has a flying issue.

Anyway, very good episode, but probably not one of my favorites. Pinkie was spectacular, and I rather loved those babies. I'm glad Pinkie is her singing self again. She's been long overdue.

Edited by Sugar Cube

The month-old pegasus I don't get,

Rainbow Dash mentions something about "once Pound Cake gets his wings going, he'll be all over the place." I think that foals have bursts of magic/flight which becomes more controlled as they grow up, meaning they can't use them as well anymore until they grow up and learn better control. Also, somebody on Youtube mentioned the possible theory of baby pegasi being lighter than a filly like Scootaloo, making flight easier.

Anyway, Pony Joe kinda says what I think. I never liked babysitting episodes, but actually, this one was surprisingly better than most of them. I liked it because it explained pony genetics better and that it is indeed possible for different races to breed. (Which I thought was the case anyway, but nice to have a canonical confirmation.) Also liked to see Pinkie Pie sober up for once. It made her character seem more realistic and made her rise higher on my list of ponies I like.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash mentions something about "once Pound Cake gets his wings going, he'll be all over the place." I think that foals have bursts of magic/flight which becomes more controlled as they grow up, meaning they can't use them as well anymore until they grow up and learn better control. Also, somebody on Youtube mentioned the possible theory of baby pegasi being lighter than a filly like Scootaloo, making flight easier.

Anyway, Pony Joe kinda says what I think. I never liked babysitting episodes, but actually, this one was surprisingly better than most of them. I liked it because it explained pony genetics better and that it is indeed possible for different races to breed. (Which I thought was the case anyway, but nice to have a canonical confirmation.) Also liked to see Pinkie Pie sober up for once. It made her character seem more realistic and made her rise higher on my list of ponies I like.

Ohhh yeah so she did, I guess it's like how kids are just BUNDLES of energy that run or fly for MILES before tiring out. And I agree, I generally don't like babysitting episodes, but this one was pretty good BECAUSE it's Pinkie Pie basically being made the butt monkey for once to...humanise her?

In the sense that we see her being more than just a toonish pony with a tendency for schizophrenia out of an intense fear of being alone.

This was a big step for Pinkie after all, to become responsible and seeing her handle that great task is well...something that had to be seen and I'm glad for it.

I haven't got a pic or so, but go to 17:01 in the episode here.

Now compare that scene to

You PROBABLY should not watch this if you're at least under 16 because it's a mite bit disturbing (it's an acid trip about a guy thinking his baby's crawling on the ceiling).

But seriously, damn.

Why. Why would they reference that O.o

UHHHHH.... *GLUP* GUYS!!!!!!

WE MAY HAVE AN INVASION!!!!!

Posted Image

WHU WHU WHU

DEAR JESUS WHAT IS GOING ON! MOTHER OF MERCY! GREAT PEARL! SEA BISCUITS! GOOD ALLAH! SWEET BABY CAKES!

Maybe it's a teddy bear without ears?

Or maybe they have stuffed humans in their world. O_o

Anyhooves

I liked this episode. I was expecting to laugh more than I did but oh well. I think Pinkie was awesome in this episode and I'm glad that she got to prove herself to be responsible. Don't you just hate it when people assume things about you? =P

I noticed a lot of different fluctuations in Pinkie's voice this episode. She didn't always have the same high-pitched tone of voice whenever she talked. I didn't like it so much at first but I got used to it and realized that perhaps since she was in a different situation than usual then it made sense for her voice to change... idk.

Pinkie crying at the end was d'aaaaaww... and made me wish that crying while being too stressed out about babysitting would get the babies to stop crying, lol, usually crying yourself just makes everything worse.

I agree with what Rarity said about babysitting, "Moi, babysit?" not my cup of tea. The episode was okay, I loved that Pinkie was back but I want to see the Mane 6 have an episode where they all have to work together again. I'm not sure how I felt about the babies but they were more interesting than human babies. Human babies are boring and when they're brand new they aren't very cute IMHO.

I liked the episode, unfortunitly this explains Hasbro's realese of those Mane 6 baby dolls. They have diapers and pasifiers and everything. *shivers* My explanation for there talents is that there just prodigies. I mean we rarly see a baby unicorn, so her magic may be normal. Yet Scootaloo can't even fly yet, so Pound Cake may hust be a prodige. Over all ok episode in my opinnion.

How much time goes on between episodes, anyway?

At Brony Con they mentioned having part of season three already recorded. Now you know! Edited by Tomiix

I meant how much time takes place between the events in each episode. :P

Welp, it depends on how the story has to play out right? I mean, they winter wraped up pretty early, when it wasn't winter here, and then not so many episodes later were at hearths warming. Also, Pinkie was celebrating the twins 0 Year birth day to 1 Month birthday in a flash, so we can assume any where between a day and half a year.