HomuraBL

50 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I haven't got a pic or so, but go to 17:01 in the episode here.

Now compare that scene to

You PROBABLY should not watch this if you're at least under 16 because it's a mite bit disturbing (it's an acid trip about a guy thinking his baby's crawling on the ceiling).

But seriously, damn.

Aw, seriously? thats just a no... MLP is epic, ur "reference" was just scary :blush:

or at least... I hope they didn't refer to that ^^

Aw, seriously? thats just a no... MLP is epic, ur "reference" was just scary :blush:

or at least... I hope they didn't refer to that ^^

That was the first thing me and my friend thought of when we saw that in MLP, I'm actually hoping it is a reference to that because that would be an awesome parental bonus XD

The little kids are like "OH MY GOD HE'S ON THE CEILING D8"

The parents are like "OH MY GOD IT'S TRAINSPOTTING ALL OVER AGAIN D8"

Overall an ok episode in my opinion, there were a lot of re-occurring scenarios with Pinkie and the kids which seemed to drag on a bit too long for me. But I liked the way Pinkie realized the responsibility at the end, and untimely realizes that she was up to the task. The part where Pinkie pushes Twilight out the door after questioning her abilities soooo reminded me of AJ in Applebuck Season though :P

New song, disappointing;

wasn't as funny as it could have been;

didn't make sense in so many ways

1. the unicorn and pegasus born from two earth ponies

2. flying well and using advance magic at one month, when we see filly fluttershy, scootaloo and twilight sparkle unable to do so.

~

Mrs.Cakes cheated on Mr.Cakes.. with an alicorn ?

and no, it doesn't make sense. ~

What kind of baby can knock off a metal water faucet? And they are really good at flying and magic for just being born...

This is probably the most serious Pinkie has been so far.

Edited by TwilightRubix

i liked the episode, and as for the kid's freaky levels of ability i've seen my boss's little girl, when she was a few months old, get his cell phone, turn it on, and dialed up granny... so the cake's kids doing what they do is no surprise to me.

some gross i noticed btw, just before the 3;30 mark mr cake changes the diapers, notice HOW he tosses the soiled diapers...

• Brohoof 1

I take issue with a number of aspects of the episode, but the episode in terms of its humor and actual writing was fairly funny, and I do appreciate that they lampshaded the whole "They're a Pegasus and a Unicorn" thing in such a clear cut manner. It was a direct nod from the writers saying that "We know this is silly. You're in for a silly episode."

The things about the episode that bothered me were mostly things that, admittedly, are more gags than anything else, so I'm not going to go into much detail.

• 3 months later...

The amount of cute in this episode was rather incredible. It had a uniqueness to it as well, for me...can't place my finger on it.

Must be Pinkie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New song, disappointing;

wasn't as funny as it could have been;

didn't make sense in so many ways

1. the unicorn and pegasus born from two earth ponies

2. flying well and using advance magic at one month, when we see filly fluttershy, scootaloo and twilight sparkle unable to do so.

~

Mrs.Cakes cheated on Mr.Cakes.. with an alicorn ?

and no, it doesn't make sense. ~

1. The Cakes having a Pegasus and a Unicorn actually makes sense if you know some genetics. If you look it up on Youtube, there's a video that could explain it much better than I ever could.

2. Rarity does say earlier in the episode that baby Unicorns have flashes of magic.

1. The Cakes having a Pegasus and a Unicorn actually makes sense if you know some genetics. If you look it up on Youtube, there's a video that could explain it much better than I ever could.

2. Rarity does say earlier in the episode that baby Unicorns have flashes of magic.

I do know about genetics. where in the show does it say which races are dominant or recessive? Exactly.

Flashes of magic =/= powerful and controllable magic.

~

I do know about genetics. where in the show does it say which races are dominant or recessive? Exactly.

Flashes of magic =/= powerful and controllable magic.

~

I'd assume that horns and wings were recessive, otherwise almost everypony would be an Alicorn.

I'd assume that horns and wings were recessive, otherwise almost everypony would be an Alicorn.

How do you know that horn genetics and wing genetic can create an alicorn? The alicorn gene could be a gene on its own. ~