Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

I know a lot of us may have an extensive collection of pony merch, but I want to know about all your other collections. Do you collect stamps, knives, marbles, the hair of your secret crush? And why do you collect them? Do they hold physical value or sentimental or just some thing cool?Mine: I have an extensive collection of swords and lighters.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
Added tags.
  • Brohoof 4

Comic's tho I've stops wasting money on comics that i know are gonna suck so i mainly collect Variant covers for issues and i also collect allot of comic related march, i have a replica of Aquamans tridant , a replica of Thors hammer , Captain America's Shield replica and Green lantern rings for all that cores (apart from white) and many other things its not that interesting. not like collecting Swords (tho i do have a Bastard Sword)

• Brohoof 2

I have a collection of knives that my father had started himself a long time ago. I've added a few here and there but nothing serious. I serously just don't have the space to collect things and make nice displays for them Stupid 2 bedroom apartment and expensive city...

• Brohoof 1

My mass collection of Pokemon Cards. I have a water deck with 12 shinies. It doesn't really work though, but I love my pokemon too much and I hate taking them out of my deck for more *strategic* cards http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png I also have a collection of glasses cases for some reason and wallets. I honestly don't know why, they're just there.

• Brohoof 2

I collect non-US coins. I have a ton of them. I have this one that's in the shape of a spoon. I don't even know if it's a coin or not. I have coins from countries I've never even heard of.

I collect other things, but it's not as big as my collection of coins.

• Brohoof 1

Ponies are the first and only things I started collecting with a passion, but I've always had a fascination with old guns. I don't have enough for it to be considered a "collection," but I do have a Mosin-Nagant made in 1940, a Gewehr 88 circa 1898, and a model 1895 Nagant from 1943.

I collect many things, namely:

-Books

-Weapons (two swords, and smaller arms, I had a replica pistol too... but it has been lost)

-International Currency (bills and coins)

-Rocks (a large portion of which are agates), from all over the country

-Fossils

-Knick knacks (general junk)

-Board games/Tabletop RPG guidebooks

-Video games (ranging from atari to modern games, at least a few from almost every console)

I'm sure there is other stuff too, but I've probably forgot about it or stopped collecting. (I guess I used to collect trading cards too)

• 2 months later...

Improvised nuclear explosive devices, jars of modified viruses, sarin gas canisters, maps which highlight city escape routes of major capitals .. Oh and Video Games. I freaking love the Video Games.

Edited by Jammo
  • Brohoof 7

Well now I collect My Little Pony stuff (mostly brushables and blind bag figurines)

I also have a nice stash of more realistic pony figurines/toys( I haven't bought any non MLP ones in a bit though). I also collect Sailor Moon items ^_^ . I don't know if you would call it this collecting but I have bought many manga. I used to collect a ton of Pokemon stuff (bought some more stuff out of the blue when I was in Japan). I also collect anime merch(alot when I was in Japan since there was a ton in the second hand shops for cheap) in general. I also like leopard and other big cat related items ^_^

My biggest collection however is my stuffed animal collection. Last I checked I had about 900 and I've bought quite a few since then. ( I love cute animals and anime characters)

• Brohoof 1

I tend to collect as much as I can from my favorite franchises, but only one franchise from each form of media.  Rarely do I collect other stuff too, but this is what I mainly collect:

Movie: Star Wars

TV Show: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Video Game: Halo

Comic Book/Graphic Novel: Batman

Book: The Lord of the Rings

My collection mainly consists of MLP items, and I have a lot of them.  At this time though, I'm hardly able to collect much because still really need job, and will be going back to school this fall.  In about another two years I should be making enough to actually buy more collectibles that I want, and I hope to give more money to charities than I do now.

• Brohoof 1

Warhammer miniatures for me. I have Salamander Space Marines, plus one other chapter. I have an army of Mordian Imperial Guard. I have a Tyranid army, and Ork army, and a small Night Lords Chaos Space Marine army. I also have a fantasy Vampire Counts army, and a smallish Empire army and a smallish High Elf army.... I don't want to think about how much money I've wasted on this hobby. Of course this was all collected over the course of a decade, and back when I was living with my parents and could afford to blow a whole paycheck on miniatures. I'm not a bad painter either, and I've got roughly 2/3rds of all this stuff painted. Maybe I'll post some pics of my work sometime.

I would like to collect MLP stuff, in particular fan made plushies, but that could be a while as my funds remain low.

• Brohoof 2

My biggest collection right now is model airplanes. I've got a couple dozen 1:50-1:200 scale models of various commercial jets and turboprops.

Most are in storage at the moment but I've got my absolute favorites propped on my dorm desk.

Edited by StratoPegasus
  • Brohoof 1

I mostly collect the beating hearts of my fallen enemies, once they're down I usually take their heart straight from their chest, if they were interesting I sometimes take their eyeballs and a couple of fingers to wear in a necklace.

In addition to the prior, I collect tech decks, or at least used to until I grew out of it.... (though I still can do tricks on in such as a quadruple kickflip.

I also collected pokemon cards, Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and DBZ cards... Though i have no idea where my my Yu-Gi-Oh cards went though.....

TL:DR

Used to collect:

1)Tech Decks

2) Yu-Gi-Oh cards

3)DBZ cards

4)Pokemon cards

i collect material and thread. i hardly use any of it, i just ike having it incase a zombie outbreak happens then i can make clothes and everyone would be like "no one but lily make clothes so we have to buy them from her" instant riches.

• Brohoof 4

I collect Pokemon and Yugioh cards. (I still have them, but I rarely buy them any more.) I collect anything related to MLP. (My collection isn't very big compared to many others.) And I collect cats. I have over 300 little, plastic cats.

I collect these little egg things that have little things in them.  You must know those little machines with them right?  New to my school are shop houses, and whenever I stay late at school, I will walk over with someone and buy some.  Their only 20 sen!  ;)

I'm in the middle of working on my Dragon Ball collection. I've already got all of the VizBIgs for both DB and DBZ, all of Kai, all of the DB movies, DBZ seasons 1-4, and 2 DBZ movie packs. I've still got ways to go before I'm done.