Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

Movies.

Books (I guess).

Hats.

Nail Polish.

Hmmm that's all I can really think of atm, besides may water bottles, which I don't really "collect" them I just happen to end up with them, and now I have several. xD

Aside from ponies I collect wolves and dogs (figurines, plush, you name it) and Lion King. I've been a LK addict since 1994 and have a pretty big collection (granted my "original" toys were very played with so they're not in the best of shape, but I love them nonetheless)

I don't know if anyone else here does this, but I have a collection of decks of cards. Nothing too crazy, though, I wish it was bigger, but it's still more decks than the average person, lol. It's probably around 30 or so. 

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

If there is a thread like this admins then I'm sorry, please don't hurt me.

Anyways what do you collect? As you all know I collect militaria

A couple of helmets from my collection

post-30812-0-68590000-1420680307_thumb.jpg

post-30812-0-83845700-1420680339_thumb.jpg

@@Neutral, Merged your topic with one already active about collections.

Personally, I don't collect a whole lot, however any time I go on a trip, I always bring back thimbles for my mom. I'm not sure if she actually likes them or not, but she's come to expect them from me.

I suppose you could count my slowly expanding board game collection as something I'm actively collecting. I've fallen in love with gaming since I was younger, and it just keeps getting worse with every game of Catan, Heroscape, and MageStones. I'm also interested in finding some older/obscure games, if I'm lucky enough to find them. 

I used to collect plenty of movies - DVDs.  But not any longer.  Think most of my energy goes into Forums these days - free hosting forums - and brony forums.  I seem to have been "collecting" some Websites along the way as well.

A few years back I was pretty into collecting retro games/consoles I still have a pretty decent lot of consoles from those days SNES, Mega Drive, Ps1, N64, Dreamcast, Original Xbox.. those were some good times I wish I still had the space and money to keep that hobby.. right now if I'm collecting anything it's probably vinyl records and contributing to my decent stack of headphones.