Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

I collect Magic The Gathering cards. Mostly because my brother told me one day "I am teaching you to play Magic". I used to do Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh cards but no one I know plays them any more.

I honestly I am really not much of a collector of things however, I do try to collect lego models (mostly the Bionicle/Hero Factory models), I have not been able to get them all though sadly :(

Edited by ~ds8~

I collect Magic The Gathering cards. Mostly because my brother told me one day "I am teaching you to play Magic". I used to do Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh cards but no one I know plays them any more. And Studio Ghibli films. Mainly the older ones as they were better.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly don't really collect anything, I mean I own a decent number of video games, but I certainly don't collect them.

I guess I could say green items, but I really don't have that much of that even though I like green alot :P.

I'm a really boring person aren't I :P?

I collect coins. But I have had to sell several because I needed the money. I really did not want to. My most prized coin, which I had to sell, was an 1856 gold dollar.

I also collect Zelda stuff. I am currently in the process of trying to collect all games in the series. Complete in the box of course. Including the CDi games and the Famicon disc games. The famicon disc games are just the first two Zelda's. I am close to completing the game portion, but money has run a little thin. Plus the CDi games are hard to find. I only have one so far(there are three).

I honestly don't really collect anything, I mean I own a decent number of video games, but I certainly don't collect them.

I guess I could say green items, but I really don't have that much of that even though I like green alot :P.

I'm a really boring person aren't I :P?

I don't really think that's boring. Collecting green things sounds very interesting, I'm sure there's some story behind it. I collect video games because my cousins forced contra and Atari on me when I was like two. It was either contra or kid chameleon that was my first video game, keep in mind this was like 2000 so theses games were almost a decade old. Also I'm kind of sick of the games that are coming out now, I think going to the past and playing games before my time is more interesting and has a really cool history.

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

Personally, i collect anything that has to do with music, guitar, amps. I have a weird addiction of collecting Shiny things, expensive things :P I wouldn't be impressed by any peice of clothing, but if it's from some sort of famous brand, it's immedietly precious to me! :3

I own about 44 build a bears. 

YES.

I am 21 and I own 44 build a bears.

I started collecting in 2009 when I graduated high school.

<3 My build a bears. I haven't named each one of them yet but will get around to it.

ALSO excited Build a bear is coming out with My little pony bears apparently.

YES.

<3 My build a bears. I haven't named each one of them yet but will get around to it.

:wub:  I'm 23  and I"ve got like 20-40 build a bears. All mine have names though except my gingerbread Hello Kitty. I've gotten most of the international clothing ones. I buy a bunch online , just because they had some cool stuff online ,not available in my local.

Most of my collection: http://www.collectorsquest.com/collectible/85676/build-a-bear-plushies-c3782

• Brohoof 1

I very deliberately don't collect much. I've got a slightly obsesive personality, so if I start collecting it rapidly goes overboard. Once I have enough of something, I have a need to 'complete the set'. Luckily my wife helps with keeping me for triggering this need.

However, there are two things I do collect, because I've managed to reduce it down to a subset rather than the whole set.

1) I collect Doctor Who episodes. And novelizations of those episodes. And I stop there.

2) I collect Perry Rhodan english translations. Not entirely sure why. They're not really that good. Luckily nobody actually does these anymore, so there's a definate end limit to it.

My Magic the Gathering collection is obscene .- .

Not as much as my friend Shaun or my other friend Shawns, but it's still massive.

Other than that, my mom doesn't really let me collect much else...  Stuffed animals aren't for teenage guys, Lego is too expensive now, etc. 3:

I collect coins and militaria...my favourite coin is the Morgan dollar, and I have a authentic WWII German scarf...with authentic moth holes!

I still collect news papers from my old high school. I don't even really read them, but I need more, more, MORE! Luckily my baby sister goes to my old high school and she picks up the things for me.

Not sure why I care so much about them.

What do I collect?  I think the answer to that one is a fairly simple one. I collect dust.  I mean there's so much  of it all over my room. lol.  Just kidding. 

- I have a small collection of teddy bears

- Movies (I have some anime as well)

- MLP  shirts

-MLP brushables

-Anime figurines.  (most of them are from full metal alchemist, I have some bleach figurines and some rurouni kenshin figurines)

- Art from  artists alley at anime conventions 

Edited by angels_gal

I started collecting when I was really young with rocks. I actually still have my old rock collection including a painting "project" we had in grade one. It's a blue rock with a simple smiley face. Quite symbolic looking back at it now really, isn't it... but anyway, right now I collect:

- Magic the Gathering Trading Cards (I play once in a while with my favourite sliver deck)

- Plushies (Don't ask how many, I couldn't tell you)

- Old pieces of technology

- Books of all types, mostly non-fictional these days

and that's pretty much it. Well, besides pokemon. You simply HAVE to catch them all, right? All 649 of them... and whatever else is tacked on at the end of this year...

1) Juggling items, if that counts for anything, I can juggle clubs, juggling balls, I can do flowerstick, and those things on a rope you swing.

2) Friends, I like to have a lot of friends, at least that's what I think :|

I want to have some sort of ACTUAL collection, but I don't. Oh well.

I tried to collect Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards before I gave up on them.

Trying to collect as many MLP brushables as I can.  :P

I also collect The Walking Dead comic series. I have every single issue. 

I collect CDs at the moment

Though I've had to stop for now

Since my CD rack is so full

That I have some of them scattered around

I need a bigger rack, but a bigger one probably

Won't fit in my tiny apartment room, oh well

YES.

AHAHAHAHAHA, wait what? How do u collect that many of something without naming it?! I don't think your human! I would also be creeped out trying to go to sleep every not having all those teddy bears watching me. There's like no escape from them? D:

Diecast cars. i ALWAYS go down the diecast car isle whenever im in a department store. i usually end up buying alot of unusual or interesting vehicles in my travels.

heres some shots of the bulk of my collection. excuse the poor quality photos and the dust. 

Prancing Horses (of both varieties)

P01-17-13_00-152_zpsba84c034.jpg

Nissans

P01-17-13_00-16_zpsd96ad6ec.jpg

the legendary Mazda 787B hanging out with a couple trucks

P01-17-13_00-161_zpsd6b39d53.jpg

Oddities and some of the newer stuff that hasnt been filed into the rest of the collection

P01-17-13_00-162_zps1ea39400.jpg

and finally, the bulk of the collection. little of everything in there, a couple motorcycles in the back, and some badges on the wall

P01-17-13_00-163_zps6ebcb182.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Other than thousands of fanarts and image macros from imageboards and forums? Well, I once a MtG card collector. Back then I have at least three thousands (give or take some dozens). I have enough good cards to make five or six decent decks, while they might not be able to get some tourney prizes, at least they can give out some hardy challenge. Unfortunately I got broke at the end of the Kamigawa block, so I haven't bought anything new since then.

I also have quite a lot of LEGO playsets. Most of them i bought with my own money when I'm in the High School, so about half of what I got are pretty ancient

I'm not much of a physical item collector. I do like to collect alot of technology and repurpose them with Linux and play and tinker in my spare time. I do collect a ton of digital media and growing at a rapid pace. I'll need to upgrade some of my stuff soon for a more effcient method with RAID possibily. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Bottle caps!

Yeah, you all though I was crazy, but when the world ends we'll see who gets the last laugh. With my new currency I'll be swimming in RadAway and Cram.

But yeah, I've forgotten about it for a while, but I'm fairly sure I have about 70.

• Brohoof 1