Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind

I collect the soul from my enemies! :E
At the moment their painfully dying, I look them deep into their eyes, and suck their soul out...
Put them in Jar, and keep it in the basement...

No actually, I'm actually kinda poor, so... no money for collecting stuff :3

Downloading music everyday counts as collecting?

For some strange reason i keep collecting the stickers from the Ferrero roche chocolates. Then i started making a pile with them. Soon expect the most ferrero roches eaten world record :P

1 word: DIABETES... x3

I actually have a decent collection of Archie comics, got my first one back in the year 2001! I still read them, good times with the gang! xD

Still get them once in a while to add to my collection. 

I'm mostly a video game collector. I own nearly every game I've ever bought throughout my entire life. The only reason I don't have all of them is when I didn't have a job I got desperate for a new game so I traded some in that I will get back someday. (Plus some were stolen or broken because I mistreated them when I was a kid)

I've started getting into collecting figurines now too. I have MLP ones, some Sonic ones and even a couple Wreck-It Ralph ones from Wal Mart. 

I also seem to collect a LOT of webcomic bookmarks though. I read webcomics like crazy. I actually find it drives me nuts not to have at least one webcomic open in my browser, even if I'm not reading it at the time, so I can look back on it in downtime at work or when I'm not playing a game at home.

Edited by Discordian

Pokemon instilled a "Gotta Catch 'em All!" mentality in me at a very young age, and coin collecting has run in the family, so I was doomed from the start. :P

At the moment, I collect:

• Pokemon cards
  • Coins
  • YuGiOh cards
  • Cardfight Vanguard cards
  • Pony merch

In the future, I also want to start collecting guitars, but before I do I need to actually learn how to play. <_<

Pokemon instilled a "Gotta Catch 'em All!" mentality in me at a very young age, and coin collecting has run in the family, so I was doomed from the start. :P

At the moment, I collect:

• Pokemon cards
  • Coins
  • YuGiOh cards
  • Cardfight Vanguard cards
  • Pony merch

In the future, I also want to start collecting guitars, but before I do I need to actually learn how to play. <_<

Wat.....WAT!?!?

You collect Cardfight Vanguard!? I've been watching the anime and have been wanting to get some cards! Do you live in the US or know where I might get any that come to the US? I would absolutely love to have a deck of my own!

Wat.....WAT!?!?

You collect Cardfight Vanguard!? I've been watching the anime and have been wanting to get some cards! Do you live in the US or know where I might get any that come to the US? I would absolutely love to have a deck of my own!

Yep, I live in the U.S. Hell, the winner of the first world championship was an American. I've seen booster boxes in my local Wal-Mart a few times (I bought 15 packs the first time I saw them :P), and I bought the Gold Paladin trial deck at another. And as for online, they're all over! I buy most of mine from Cool Stuff Inc. and eBay.

• Brohoof 1

Yep, I live in the U.S. Hell, the winner of the first world championship was an American. I've seen booster boxes in my local Wal-Mart a few times (I bought 15 packs the first time I saw them :P), and I bought the Gold Paladin trial deck at another. And as for online, they're all over! I buy most of mine from Cool Stuff Inc. and eBay.

You know, I never even thought to look at Wal Mart. Only ever seen Yugioh cards there but I guess it's a good place to look. There's a Game Workshop near there for people who like table-top gaming that I still wanna check out. Maybe they'll have some cards.

I collect penguin figures. It's not super priority, but it's really cool to have going. Penguins are awesome animals, I have 38 of them in the forms of plushies, figurines and mantelpiece magnets.

I would collect ponies, but the fandom isn't as prominent in the UK than it is in the US. No conventions to buy fan figures from, or vinyl figures that I can buy without ridiculous shipping costs.

Anyway, penguins are the most fantastic animals. The survival instinct, the family warmth, the pride. And the waddle <3

You know, I never even thought to look at Wal Mart. Only ever seen Yugioh cards there but I guess it's a good place to look. There's a Game Workshop near there for people who like table-top gaming that I still wanna check out. Maybe they'll have some cards.

I've also heard about Targets carrying them, but I've never had any luck at mine. If all else fails, just buy them online. There are many more places to find them than the places I've mentioned.

• Brohoof 2

I've also heard about Targets carrying them, but I've never had any luck at mine. If all else fails, just buy them online. There are many more places to find them than the places I've mentioned.

I saw that they had cards but I didn't think it would be near popular enough. The anime itself is almost practically a Duel Masters or Yugioh clone (I certainly enjoy it 20 episodes in though) but the card game is legit, no doubt.

• Brohoof 1

I collect the soul from my enemies! :E

At the moment their painfully dying, I look them deep into their eyes, and suck their soul out...

Put them in Jar, and keep it in the basement...

No actually, I'm actually kinda poor, so... no money for collecting stuff :3

Downloading music everyday counts as collecting?

1 word: DIABETES... x3

You know you don't have to have money to collect things right?  it could be just a simple collection of stones... Which is what I used to do when I was a little kid. :P

I actually have a decent collection of Archie comics, got my first one back in the year 2001! I still read them, good times with the gang! xD

Still get them once in a while to add to my collection. 

I Loved the Archie comics, I read some growing up and I loved them but I didn't go out of my way to find and read them.  :(

I collect laser cubes. They are glass objects with white lines carved into them to make pictures. I get one everytime I go somewhere new.

Laser Cubes are pretty damn cool

I once saw one that was a drum set

I thought that it was pretty cool

My mom used to have a boyfriend

Who had a few of those neat little things

Edited by Moog Voyager

I collect laser cubes. They are glass objects with white lines carved into them to make pictures. I get one everytime I go somewhere new.

How big are they? How many do you have and do they come in different colors?  Where do you even get them when you go someplace new?  Also what exactly does it look like?  Would you mind posting a picture? (If it's too much work, or makes you uncomfortable don't worry about that request).  Laser cubes sounds very interesting.  

Oh.... also sorry for so many questions.

• Brohoof 1

How big are they? How many do you have and do they come in different colors?  Where do you even get them when you go someplace new?  Also what exactly does it look like?  Would you mind posting a picture? (If it's too much work, or makes you uncomfortable don't worry about that request).  Laser cubes sounds very interesting.  

Oh.... also sorry for so many questions.

Here is a picture. (This isn't mine, just so you know.) They come in plenty of sizes, but I have never seen a different colored one. Usually tourist shops. It's fine, most people have never heard of them.

post-8214-0-46628300-1358469937.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Here is a picture. (This isn't mine, just so you know.) They come in plenty of sizes, but I have never seen a different colored one. Usually tourist shops. It's fine, most people have never heard of them.

OHHHHHHH!!! Dude my grandparents have one of those at they're house... I thought u meant like a laser cube that has like actual lasers and such,  I understand now, gracias muchacho (please note, I do not speak a lick of Spanish! x]!!)

I collect the pony brushables, blind bags, plushes, shirts, and other random stuff. I also collect manga and sailor moon merchandise along with other random cutesy things. I have collected a lot of perfume and lotion too especially since I'm into smell good stuff. My book collection is pretty awesome too!

I seem to have a large collection of electronics junk including parts from old hard drives, scanners, game controllers etc. After a while some of it gets used in projects, and some gets binned if I see no potential use for it.

I collect books, that I've read. Not first editions or anything, all of the books are worth whatever a used book store would pay for them (or the tax write off of donating them). But I have 100s, actually it's probably in the low 1000s of books. I filled a book case and then a closet (floor to ceiling/wall to wall  with books).

Nothing makes me happier than knowing that every book I have ever read can be found, in case I ever want to look something up or re read them.

On another note it is probably a good thing that I've started using ebooks. Now the piles of books in the corner of my room have stopped growing as fast.

Edited by Cowl

1:64 scale diecast cars, real life accurate only. So no fantasy cars. I have about 300(?.. Really close at least) I usually stick to Matchbox, they have 10x more accuracy than Hot Wheels, except you can get the occasional good looking customized car from Hot Wheels.

I collect the skulls of those unlucky enough to wander into my basement. The skulls speak to me, they whisper to me. "Oh Joshua, you should really finish that drawing you got comissioned" and I'm all like "I know skulls, I know. But let me do some more pony posting first" And the skulls are like "NO!" So I ask the voices in my head for help but the voices in my head side with the skulls.

I mean, seriously, what!? I've known the voices for so long and they just side with these newcomers.

The ultimate betrayal, truly.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I too used to collect Yu-gi-oh! Cards, along with pokémon cards, and a few other miscellaneous cards. I had a whole shoebox full of them. However, I recently gave them away to Good Will, but I kept 5 or 6 valuable/cool looking cards. I need to find where I put those.

I collect the pony brushables, blind bags, plushes, shirts, and other random stuff. I also collect manga and sailor moon merchandise along with other random cutesy things. I have collected a lot of perfume and lotion too especially since I'm into smell good stuff. My book collection is pretty awesome too!

Fellow Moonie! 

What stuff do you have? :3

Are you getting the rereleased sailor moon manga?

Do you have any of the wands or plushies from the 90's? 

I collect memories.

Sappy? Yep. Any less true? Nope. I collect you guys, and all of the times I've had with you guys. I collect my friends, my family, and everything I've ever done. There's many things I wish I didn't end up receiving but it's all just motivation to do better.

• Brohoof 1