Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching EW I: Euquestria War 1: The Wrath of Saura

Courageous Thunder Dash

Slightly OP, in the fact that he can make himself unheard. Maybe add some more drawbacks, like he's sensitive to certain things and other stuff.

How about, as far as being unheard goes, we make him somewhat clumsy, so while he's not noticed at the time, he's left traces of his presence? And I figure that it would strain him a bit more to affect how other ponies, whether specifically or broadly, hear sound rather than affecting the sound directly. How does that sound?

How about, as far as being unheard goes, we make him somewhat clumsy, so while he's not noticed at the time, he's left traces of his presence? And I figure that it would strain him a bit more to affect how other ponies, whether specifically or broadly, hear sound rather than affecting the sound directly. How does that sound?

That's good. He's good to go! Did you just want to be a soldier, or one of the upper ranks, because there are still spots in the upper ranks.

• Brohoof 1

I believe Descant wouldn't want to be so high a rank as to sit behind a desk all day, directing troops one way or another, even though he might be most useful there, contacting troops to update them with his telepathy. He wouldn't be satisfied with being just a foot soldier either, though. I figure he'd like to be a Drill Sargent or a Major, if not a special case where he gets to sneak about behind enemy lines, gathering intelligence and sabotaging and such. I'm pretty indecisive, if you haven't noticed. :D

I believe Descant wouldn't want to be so high a rank as to sit behind a desk all day, directing troops one way or another, even though he might be most useful there, contacting troops to update them with his telepathy. He wouldn't be satisfied with being just a foot soldier either, though. I figure he'd like to be a Drill Sargent or a Major, if not a special case where he gets to sneak about behind enemy lines, gathering intelligence and sabotaging and such. I'm pretty indecisive, if you haven't noticed. :D

You could be the spy, or whatever military term it is called. This is a great position for you because of the abilities your OC has.

You could be the spy, or whatever military term it is called. This is a great position for you because of the abilities your OC has.

I'll ask Google if spies have a title in the military. If you give me a moment...

Would you prefer me to pose as a member of the opposing army or no?

I think movies use the term "Agent". As in intelligence agent, or counter-intelligence agent. Or secret agent.

If you want, you can add a spot on the roster for another agent. Descant can, with effort, silence another pony.

Edited by Descant

I'll ask Google if spies have a title in the military. If you give me a moment...

Would you prefer me to pose as a member of the opposing army or no?

I think movies use the term "Agent". As in intelligence agent, or counter-intelligence agent. Or secret agent.

If you want, you can add a spot on the roster for another agent. Descant can, with effort, silence another pony.

It'll be good for you to stay on our side. You can play the role as the intelligence agent, and also interfering with the other army's plans. That's what agents technically do.

It'll be good for you to stay on our side. You can play the role as the intelligence agent, and also interfering with the other army's plans. That's what agents technically do.

Hahaha, I think you misunderstand my question. I meant, should he pretend to be a member of the opposing army, possibly as an officer, hiding in plain sight, or just be behind their lines, sneaking around and skulking and seeing what he can find out? Edited by Descant

Hahaha, I think you misunderstand my question. I meant, should he pretend to be a member of the opposing army, possibly as an officer, hiding in plain sight, or just be behind their lines, sneaking around and skulking and seeing what he can find out?

Ohhh, I see now. Sneak behind enemy lines, for that would give us some good intel. Your OC is just the guy for that job

Ohhh, I see now. Sneak behind enemy lines, for that would give us some good intel. Your OC is just the guy for that job

Okay, sweet. If anyone requests it, though, I suppose there could be another agent to accompany my OC. My OC's magical muting can be used to silence more ponies than just himself. If you want. I mean... Well! Let me know when we start the roleplay!

This plot is interesting though the RP of the mane six doesn't appeal to me but if you decline my OC I will look into playing one of th mane six. I don't mean to sound to demanding just the way it came out sorry :blink:

post it up anyway and let me evaluate it

The mane 6 won't be so active until the war part by the way

well here's the oc i would use his names thunder crash and hes a mercenary(if that's ok) http://mlpforums.com...der-crash-r2012 any way thanks!

You are TOTALLY in! I could use you as a Colonel fighting alongside me! If you go check out my OC in the character database, you'll see why! http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-dash-r1861

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Ahhhhh I see Pretty much infinite power source right? Never loose godmode but not at the same time cause it requers two ponies?

Not really infinite because if you remember, if he uses too much at a time, he will be very tiried and sometimes even faint. This is what prevents him from being OP. But I see where you came from. When he's energized, he's technically OP but still, he does have some limiters that make him not OP.

Not really infinite because if you remember, if he uses too much at a time, he will be very tiried and sometimes even faint. This is what prevents him from being OP. But I see where you came from. When he's energized, he's technically OP but still, he does have some limiters that make him not OP.

Yep! so when is this RP getting into gear? Not to be pushy or anything but I was just wondering n'stuff. I'm excited!
  • Brohoof 1

Yep! so when is this RP getting into gear? Not to be pushy or anything but I was just wondering n'stuff. I'm excited!

When the mane six and the top millitary ranks are filled. We will recruit the remaining soldiers along the way. The remaining soliders must integrate themselves in the roleplay smoothly, and not mess anything up.

When the mane six and the top millitary ranks are filled. We will recruit the remaining soldiers along the way. The remaining soliders must integrate themselves in the roleplay smoothly, and not mess anything up.

Yay! I guess I get to be in the know, as the spy. I guess technically, I'm would be a notch or two above the ordinary soldier, wouldn't I be? (By me, I mean my OC that goes by the same name :P)

In all seriousness though, it shouldn't take much longer to start. All we need now is a Major and a Drill Sargent. And I'm sure some of us wouldn't mind doubling up if it's deemed necessary.

Edited by Descant

Okay sounds legit I can see the logic there. so I do believe we are almost ready right? anywho still excited for this its gonna be awesome!

Okay sounds legit I can see the logic there. so I do believe we are almost ready right? anywho still excited for this its gonna be awesome!

Yes it is dude! We just need a Major, a Drill Sargent and 4 of the mane 6 to get started. Maybe ask some your friends if their interested to speed up the process.

Edited by Thunder-Dash