Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Creamy Arty

Cooey single shot .22: http://imgur.com/I91J7i6

Used to be my dads, when he was my age, very reliable.

Maverick .22 magnum: http://imgur.com/OgGBLhU

Thing is loud as heck, and powerful, as it's  a magnum.

Used to be my uncles. I like it as it has a magazine, and the scope is a new thing.

Model 88 20 gauge: http://imgur.com/i7Rjdoq

Little shotgun, haven't used it much yet, we only got it recently.

Remmington 870 12 gauge: http://imgur.com/wse171g

My favourite

I use this for hunting all the time, it's very powerful, and has a lot of recoil.

But I love the kick, makes it more fun.

I hope to get some older pieces, from the world wars and such.

• Brohoof 2

AR-180 5.56x45 (and yes it is the original metal upper and lower, not the ar-180b with the polymer lower)

I have a AR 180. I haven't shot it much.

I have 20 guns. I want to get a Barrett M82. It is about $9000. I can afford it, but it's still a lot of money.

I have a AR 180. I haven't shot it much.

I have 20 guns. I want to get a Barrett M82. It is about $9000. I can afford it, but it's still a lot of money.

The ar-180 preforms like a ar-15 when shooting. Only differences is the placement of the bolt release, and the charging handle.

Well gun laws differ over here in the UK: most people can't legally own a real gun, and the only people that do are probably farmers, secret agents or gangsters.

I do own a replica blank firing pistol though: it's a Glock 19: and it was one from before they made a law that they had to be painted orange.

I don't plan on getting another gun though: I'm content with one, it's like a "boys toy" and just a cool thing to have, I keep it away and only use it on occasions, usually when I'm out of money and near a convince store

And btw the crossed out part was a joke xD

• Brohoof 1

Firearms are virtually banned altogether from the general public in Japan. Considering that I plan on moving to Japan for it's work ethic, excellent schools, low crime rates, and bike routes, I don't ever plan on owning a firearm. Some people may think I'm giving up my rights for a little bit of comfort and safety, and they're right to an extent; but in all honesty, it's a small price to pay. Japan isn't a communist country. I can still get whatever job I want, buy whatever house I want, decorate it however I want, etc. In my opinion, the good outweighs the bad; and it's my choice to make, no one else's.

If you want to own guns, then I won't jude you. :)

Well gun laws differ over here in the UK: most people can't legally own a real gun, and the only people that do are probably farmers, secret agents or gangsters.

I do own a replica blank firing pistol though: it's a Glock 19: and it was one from before they made a law that they had to be painted orange.

I don't plan on getting another gun though: I'm content with one, it's like a "boys toy" and just a cool thing to have, I keep it away and only use it on occasions, usually when I'm out of money and near a convince store

You better bin that knife, or I'm calling interpol!

Yea man, I really don't want this to turn into a gun rights topic, but you guys over their need to start fighting to get your rights back, hell if you HAVE a gun over their it is more or less illegal to use it as a means of self defense, YOU can be the one charged for what a scum bag criminal did...

• Brohoof 1

Let's take a stroll through the gun collection shall we?

Winchester Model 190 .22

Marlin Model 81 .22

Marlin Model 60W .22

Mauser Kar. 98AZ 8mm

Mosin Nagant M98/30 7.62x54R

Mosin Nagant M44 7.62x54R

WASR 7.62x39

SKS 7.62x39

S&W M&P 15 5.56

GSG Stg 44 .22

DPMS A-15 5.66

DPMS LR-308 7.62x51

DPMS LRT SASS 7.62x51

Beretta Cx4 Storm 9mm

Kel Tec Sub 2000 9mm

Stevens Model 530A 12ga

Beretta 418 .25 ACP

Walther PP 7.65 Browning

Walther PPK 7.65 Browning

Walther PPK/S .380 ACP

Browning Hi Power 9mm

Nagant Model 1895 7.62 Nagant

CZ 50 7.65 Browning

Colt Trooper Mk III .357 Magnum

Star BM 9mm

Glock 21 .45 ACP

S&W Model 29 .44 Magnum

Springfield 1911A1 .45 ACP

S&W Model 500 .500 Magnum

Sig Sauer 1911-22 .22

PPS43 7.62 Tokarev

Ruger Mk III .22

I think that's all of them. Still not enough though.

...HOLY SHIT. You supplying an army, dude?  :P

Seriously, though, that's a really cool collection!

As your first gun I would recommend the Ruger 10/22 to anyone, it is one of the most common 22's out their and I have not had a jam that I can remember with it using the stock 10 round magazine. :lol:

Hey man, thats pretty good, it actually took me years to get the few guns that I have now, and .308 is a pretty decent sized round, don't know weather your into hunting or not, but it should kill just about anything you aim it at as long as you have decent shot placement.

you guessed it, Hunting rifle. I'm huge into hunting; That 870 is my duck gun, and the .22 is my squirrel and snake gun.

• Brohoof 1

...HOLY SHIT. You supplying an army, dude?  :P

Seriously, though, that's a really cool collection!

Why thank you! Just for the record, all of you are welcome at my house in case of zombie and/or nuclear apocalypse. Just swing by and pick yourself out a fresh one.

• Brohoof 2

I only own a 9mm Barrett I'm more of a blades guy. My prized one is my true Japanese folded steel katana, I got on my trip to Japan 10 years ago. Really want to go back.

I need a thompson in my life,  WW2 design with the 30 round mag.  and the drum for the old gangster look

You CAN actually buy a select fire one, it's just the fact that it has to be built way back before they banned the sell of them to civilans so it is probably going to set you back 8000 or more dollars, pathetic...I know.

North American Arms .22 revolver

Intratec .22

Two Tec 9s

FNP 9mm

Calico Liberty II 9mm

Calico Liberty III 9mm

Norinco 320 (Uzi clone)

Taurus 357 magnum

Springfield 1911

Mosin Nagant WW2 surplus

Springfield 1903

German K98k 8mm WW2 authentic