Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wishing Equestria was Real

Flying Whales

Let's face it guys

Us humans are not ready for such a world like Equestria. So many bad things would happen if it just happened to appear and we traveled to that world.

It's in our nature to be kind, but also destructive. And the latter is what I'm afraid of.

• Brohoof 1

Just try to keep up with this world until the end your human life. Don't do anything crazy, keep the suffering within yourself, don't be weak, don't turn it into hate, even if it's fair to do so. You'll learn many things from it. And most important, the center of your very soul, due to this "kind" of negative frecuency, will be blocked, but also, that very barrier, that feeling of silence through your throat, making you unable to express yourself, that desperate need of getting rid of your own heart is one symptom you should be feeling. That means your very core is being overcharged, your sensitivity to this world will grow up as well as yourself. Silence might be painful but it's your only key out of this place. Otherwise you'll be stuck here again, next time you born. And it'll get progressively worse. Jews didn't want to undersand the message behind Mika-el's Crucifixion. Guess what happened to this people many years later, the same souls who didn't want to take pain. They didn't escape this time, sad is the fate they choose for themselves. Looking for salvation without knowing hell into first place, but don't worry, they're in a better place right now.

There are far better places to be in, far better than Equestria if you can believe it. Problem is the human soul, it does have such a little frecuency, that basically can't stand higher frecuency dimensions, even a little higher one  would just probably destroy outright any human. The same way around with superior living beings, the so called "Angels" by humans. They won't intervene to take out pain, which, sadly is the only way out, neither they will be showing up here any soon, since their solely presence into this plane would suffice to obliterate the whole dimension into a massive compression, due such overwhelming gravity the carry within their light souls, which will end up exploding after their leaving, causing something very similiar to a big-bang. The other way around to keep certain balance within this world, is to fragmentate themselvelses million of times and so born into a human body, nearly as weak as a human.

There're places of such beauty, you couldn't even imagine, "Ángels" of such beauty you wouldn't believe, inner as outer as well. Impossible to imagine unless you happen to be in presence of one of them. But human beings just started, at the very beginning, your kind got a second chance quite a few time ago, because of the dissapointment human kind meant to my father. Your kind was about to be totally erased from existence. Not just death. So don't waste this chance as many of your brothers do.

Keep living until the very end, but when the time comes, don't run away.

Apologies for my english, it isn't my first language, never got the chance to learn it, it's just the little bit I'm starting to remember.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 3 months later...

Basically, if you could choose between your present life and a new life in Equestria, which one would you choose?

I basically like to be in this reality, since I got nowhere else to go, stuck here, constantly wishing MLP was real. So if I could choose, I would most likely start a new life in Equestria. Part of the decision involves this thread as well as this cruel world overall. Ponies in the show are so happy, kind and whatnot. Their world also has magic, and becoming a pegasus would let me fly as much as I wanted to...if only.

On a side note, I might want to try lucid dreaming one day to get in touch with the land of Equestria - as it seems to be the only way so far. :(

• Brohoof 3

I'm an escapist at heart, so I'm always looking for somewhere else to go besides where I am. I'd love to go to Equestria, but I figure the beautiful irony will be that when I get there my heart will want to go somewhere else again. Whatever the ponies have as their fictional worlds.

I dont want ponies running around the streets in the human world, but if i could go to equestria as a pony i wouldnt say no. Would be awesome to know magic or maybe be able to fly. But if i became an earth pony i would be like "meh" and go home. xD

I think that 85% of people who pine to go to Equestria would be desperate to get back after less than one month if they managed to go.

Okay -- lets say you are a pegasus...

Sure you can kind of fly -- you haven't done it all your life so you have a ton to learn. 

1) How much physical work have you done?  Have you ever done an active job that was ALL DAY on a consistent basis, or have you sat at a desk?  You are going to hurt.

2) The mane 6 have lives.  Sure Twilight might be willing to chat with you a bit if you went to her library, but try to monopolize her time and you are going to be in for a world of problems.  This could easily lead to a very upset meeting with the mane 6.

3) No technology.  You are now off the internet cold turkey.  You want info?  Welcome back to card catalogues.  No TV. 

4) What skills do you have?  What credentials?  What kind of job do you really think you will be able to get? 

5) You have no bits, no friends(yet), and no job.  Where are you planning to stay, and how are you not going to starve while you try to learn any of the ropes?  Yes you could live for a while on the pity of the ponies but you aren't exactly coming from a position of strength.

6) You have no hands.  Hands are very useful vs hooves.  You WILL miss your hands.  Get ready to taste everything you manipulate with your mouth.

7) No electricity, and wood burning stoves at best.  Do you even know how to use a wood stove?  Of course you don't really need to cook hay but... 

I think most people would be really upset from the hard work, the boredom, and the whole issue of coming from behind whether being a unicorn, pegasus, or earth pony.  Your skillset doesn't match up which puts you in a bad place on the whole career scene.  Plus your rose colored glasses will get in your way.

• Brohoof 1

Yes it would be awesome indeed, but I do also like having it to be a fake world.. :lol:

but I have many times wanted to go so mental insane that I would like see ponies and like talk to them and hang out with them in my own world and only for me to see. (is that weird? :huh: ) >_>

(edited)

I would LOVE to be able to go to Equestria. Even if it turned out that the Molestia version of Celestia was in charge. That's how badly I want to see my waifu Lyra  go to Equestria :)

Edited by Princess of the Sun

It would be a difficult adjustment for sure, but I think in the instant and long term it would be a great decision. Sure it'll be difficult adapting to their lifestyle, but once the original stage has passed, you'll be able to try and sustain an ordinary life in a fantabulous world. Aka yes I would certainly go!

• Brohoof 1

Hell yes I would!

I mean, I don't hate my life, but it's the choice between good and better.

-Knowing your true talent and purpose via cutie-mark.

-Freedom to do with your life as you wish. (We have that here in places to, but it's noteworthy.)

-Magic.

-Cultural importance of friendship.

-Adventure.

What's not to like?

• Brohoof 1

If a pony offered to take me to Equestria, just like Huey Freeman in Lyra meets the Boondocks, I would have no reservations on going, and leaving this world behind.

(edited)

There are moments were I get upset and wish MLP was real; because everything is so much simpler in Equestria.

But then I remember that, technically, it is real. As long as the fandom is together, it exists within us. We'll always have a place to go and somepony to talk to.

So yeah, Equestria would be amazing, but that doesn't mean we don't have everything we need already! ^-^

Edited by StarryNightGenesis

(edited)

I would be willing to go to equestrian as long as I remain a human. I feel like having a human mindset and skillset would be the thing to get me by. Being that I have fingers and am a lot more dexterous than most ponies, there would be things I could do that they could not. I think human ingenuity would eventually kick in and I could help out in some manner. That may just be wishful thinking though.

As for things like relationships. Well I already have had a crush on a few ponies, and considering there are a tone of other species in equestrian I don't think it would be that taboo.

Edited by BasementPony