70 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/144-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Too Many Pinkie Pies Air Date: November 17th, 2012 Synopsis: Overwhelmed with having to choose just one friend to spend time with, Pinkie Pie uses a magic mirror to clone herself.
Can it do that? Can the universe explode twice? With this many potential Pinkies, I wouldn't be surprised. Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 35

:blink: :blink: *shudders* And I thought one Pinkie was scarey... but this might explain that line she had in a canterlot wedding part 2 where she tells the changling in front of her to change into her, and she goes "Meh, I've seen better."

WHERE?! :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Brohoof 9

OH MY GOD. AWESOME EPISODE.

And not because of the billions of Pinkie Pie's, but because of that TANK himself got a little cameo! They haven't abandoned him, yay!

• Brohoof 7

Here are my thoughts on the episode. Don't read if you don't want major spoilers:

Too many Pinkie Pie's thoughts.

This episode did everything right for me. When I said this episode would be heaven, it turned out it was.

The first thing I want to talk about is the magic mirror. The thing is, it's actually something from mythology.

What the magic mirror does is makes a clone of you when you pass through it. Of course, it was an actually mirror. Which made me skeptical when I found out Pinkie goes through a pond instead. However, the object copied isn't the exact same. The clone apparently doesn't have a soul. The clone Pinkies are kind like this. However, they are more like robots that are focused on fun instead of caring about anypony. So, now I mark this as another point for mythology.

Back to why this episode was heaven for me. It was an episode that was just like her old self. Her season 1 self. In season 2, she really only had character building episodes. She really wasn't too much of her cartoon self which was the reason I liked her so much in the first place.

In this episode, she had everything but one. She was breaking the fourth wall, being hilarious, and being her adorable self. The amount of times she was breaking the fourth wall and breaking physics was amazing.

Also, FINALLY!

For so long since over a barrel, Pinkie has called Rainbow Dash Dashie again! *Squees*

So much shipping fuel in this episode! SO much PINKIEDASH! :D

Clones themselves were adorable.

Also, as for the other mane 6, they were great as well. I liked how Rainbow Dash wasn't really mean to Pinkie Pie in this episode. Twilight trying to practice new spells is also a plus. Rarity didn't really get to much screen time. Fluttershy got to be with Harry the bear though. Applejack was ok.

If there was something that I didn't really like all that much was Twilight's test. Now, it was hilarious how the test was watching paint dry, but my irk with it was how basically so many things could go wrong. It just, didn't seem like the best test. Yet, I can't really think of any better test, so maybe I'm wrong.

Overall, best episode for me. Maybe could've thrown a song in there but was amazing nonetheless.

Giving it a solid 10/10, 5 stars, and two thu-hooves up. :D

Next episode is the bully episode. Can't wait to see how they handle it.

Edited by Brushie RaccoonBL
  • Brohoof 14

This was a really great episode. I just love how we got to see some other apple family-members from the first episode :).

not only that, i paused the video to get some coffee and saw this on the screen.

Posted Image

It took a while to get that coffee :).

• Brohoof 30

Prepare your flanks everypony, for nopony shall be safe once this madness is unleashed upon Equestria!!! I imagine that, ultimately, the chaos that is about to be unleashed will pan out something like this...

B)

• Brohoof 6

Damn, I can't wait to see this episode. I got up at 7 just to see it, turns out I could have had thirty more minutes to sleep -___-. Anyway, this looks like a really good and funny episode. I mean, one Pinkie Pie is already crazy enough! I can't imagine more!

Edit: Okay this episode was really really good! I loved everything about it! There were sooooo many Pinkies! It was INSANITY!

Edited by Australianfries
  • Brohoof 2

This...this episode....was epic. I mean, one Pinkie Pie, defying the laws of physics and acting like a looney toon is a lot by itself but the amount of Pinkie Pies in this episode... O_o

I wonder what the size of the party thrown of all of them Pinkies together would be. Might even spread to all of Equestria!

• Brohoof 3

Finished watching the iTunes version.

For those who haven't seen the episode yet, I'll put it in the spoilers tag. And why do I need 100 characters?

Great episode. I loved the legend of the Mirror Pond (I'm a sucker for myths and legends) It was great how only the real Pinkie had a soul and had concern for her friends. We got to see some Apple Family like Apple Fritter. The morale was a good one even if I could see it a mile away. And the test was hilarious.

8.5/10

Edited by Slendermane

Just saw the episode on YouTube already!

The story plot was great, loved the focus on Pinkie in the episode, and I loved the use of magic and fantasy in this episode by using a "mirror pond" as the plot device.

The equestria.tv livestream was too choppy for me to enjoy, so I switched to the main haxmega stream.

Anyways, this is cool so far; no new intro like I predicted, though.

equestria.tv wasn't doing it for me either.

Anyway, I think you will love this episode Devin.

It's basically Pinkie Pie in all her glory.

Except no singing.

Just watched it on Youtube.

IT WAS HORRIBLE! Why did they get rid of the clones? D:

Twas pretty awesome. I mean, a horde of Pinkies? How could I not like that? I especially liked the parts where a Pinkie clone grows fingers and makes a G3 face, and the part with the fancy bear at Fluttershy's picnic.

However, Pinkie Pie needs to sing more! In Season 1, she sang in almost every episode she was in. Ever since Season 2, she hardly ever sings. Pinkie has the best singing voice, NOT LETTING HER USE IT IS A CRIME AGAINST NATURE! This episode would have been perfect for a Pinkie song.

Since Pinkie didn't sing, I'm going to gives this episode a 9/10. I liked it.

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 9

IT WAS HORRIBLE! Why did they get rid of the clones? D:

Twas pretty awesome. I mean, a horde of Pinkies? How could I not like that? I especially liked the parts where a Pinkie clone grows fingers and makes a G3 face, and the part with the fancy bear at Fluttershy's picnic.

Overall I'm going to gives this episode a 10/10.

Well, those Pinkies are just obsess with fun though. They don't have all the lovable traits as the real Pinkie. They are just not the same.

I rather just have a real Pinkie then a hundred of those fakers.

• Brohoof 2

Well, those Pinkies are just obsess with fun though. They don't have all the lovable traits as the real Pinkie. They are just not the same.

I rather just have a real Pinkie then a hundred of those fakers.

I know, I was joking around, that's why I scratched it out. Overall, I think they did a good job. I do think Pinkie Pie needs to sing more though. That episode was PERFECT for a Pinkie Pie song.

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 4

It was a highly creative episode and enjoyable to watch, but got a little bit annoying with so many Pinkie's. One of her is quite enough for one lifetime. But, actually my favorite part was seeing Rainbow Dash at the swimming hole reading another Daring Do Novel . That was awesome!

• Brohoof 3

So now Twilight can banish ponies into the lake. Not quite the moon, but close enough.

Also, why exactly were those Pinkies different from the original? Were they, like, blank S01E01 fun-only Pinkies or what? Why? They could make them exactly like Pinkie, but I guess it wouldn't fit into one part.

Edited by Sepraxian

So now Twilight can banish ponies into the lake. Not quite the moon, but close enough.

Also, why exactly were those Pinkies different from the original? Were they, like, blank S01E01 fun-only Pinkies or what? Why? They could make them exactly like Pinkie, but I guess it wouldn't fit into one part.

They are clones from a magic mirror. The thing about clones is they have no soul. Because they have no soul they acted like what you saw there. Only obsessed with fun.

Wow.....just finished watching it! :D

I really loved this episode. It was just right, and the Pinkie clones kept making me smile as usual. Glad to see how some of the other ponies got to appear in it too! And yeah, saw Rainbow Dash reading her usual copy of Daring Do.

As usual, MLP never fails to produce another wonderful episode! I also laughed when Pinkie made that 'face' based on the g3 ponies. Amazing. :P

Another thing is: The intro has appeared to stay the same. I don't really mind, but I expected maybe the background of when Twilight comes out of her balloon to change. Glad to see how the clones were! :) This episode was really good: Season 3 is gonna be a great season!

Now that the episode is over, I can stop talking in spoiler. Yay!

Anyway, I ultimately decided to watch the episode before it aired to save myself from having anything ruined. Boy, would I not want anything to be ruined for this masterpiece. :D

GREAT episode. can never have too many pinkie pies XDD the fingers, the G3 face, fun episode. Went a little overboard though :lol: the pinkies constant blabbering of "fun", gotta admit was damn annoying.

• Brohoof 1