NavelColt

70 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT <3

I loved this episode! The fingers and G3 joke made me laugh so hard!  :lol:  . As always Pinkie is the best! Wirth her randomness and insaness she's just so fun! And funny!  :)

What I was wondering was wouldn't every pinkie be the real pinkie? :huh:  Since the original walked into the pool and she pulled herself out and so on, wouldn't that mean that they could've picked the wrong one? but then again, There was no wrong one because they were all the real pinkie! :blink:

• Brohoof 1

What I was wondering was wouldn't every pinkie be the real pinkie? :huh:  Since the original walked into the pool and she pulled herself out and so on, wouldn't that mean that they could've picked the wrong one? but then again, There was no wrong one because they were all the real pinkie! :blink:

I disagree that they are all the real Pinkie Pie, because the duplicates did not have her memories.  I think the way that they showed the original walking into the pool and the duplicate pulling her out was just a fun visual. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This Episode is one of my favorites ever next to Lesson Zero, I just love pinkie and crazy antics, and Attack of the PInkie Clones.  Did anyone see that alternate ending video on youtube, man that was creeyp

155163_safe_pinkie-pie_animated_too-many

And here we have Pinkie swimming through land. Seems like something she would do, don't you think? xD This is easily my favorite episode from Season 3

• Brohoof 2

That episode was my FAVORITE! And you thought Pinkie was silly before..... PINKIE IN HER PRIME!!!!!;)

CHARACTER MINIMUM MADNESS:

I wonder what would happen if I threw muffins into the Mirror Pool?

Omg I love that episode. The funniest part was when Pinkie said "Betcha can't make a face like...this!" Pinkie always cheers me up.

Best part ever! Gen 3 FTW!!! XD

CHARACTER MINIMUM MADNESS:

I wonder what Twi's gen 3 counterpart would look like... Man, now I wanna see that. Aw well.

SunsetxTwilight BSF (best sisters forever)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved how Pinkie actually got legitimately upset over having this many of herself.  She realized her mistake, and it's just a great episode.  One thing that bothered me was that it was painfully obvious who the real pinkie was, and yet they still had her go through the test to prove herself vs the other pinkies.

Do you know how dark this episode would have been if the real pinkie failed the test of watching paint dry!?  Oh my gosh...

I have mixed feeling about this episode due to the unfortunate implications revolving around the whole thing with the paint drying.

However, it was the spawn of very many good fanfics.

Depressing, but good.

I thought this episode was great, it had everything, lots of Pinkie Pies and an existential crisis. The G3 reference made me laugh out loud.

I think that as a test they could have just picked some random pony from ponyville and asked the Pinkies they're name, I doubt Pinkie would have told them all the names of all the ponies.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question about this episode under my opinion.

When Twilight and Spike try to figure out who the real Pinkie Pie is, Spike sees one of them, the real one, crying over what she had caused. He gives his suggestion that maybe she could be the real pinkie pie; common sense for that matter would claim his suggestion as an educated guess, either be right or wrong, that's fair enough. But Twilight just ignores his suggestion without any second thought. I know the episode needs padding to keep the usual 15-30 minute limit for any episode, but for one who is ideally one of the wiser ones along with the teachings of Princess Celestia. The rest of the episode isn't too much for me afterwards, but that doesn't bother me that much.

In conclusion, I just found that this moment in the episode is quite appalling and I can't even believe that even happened. :umad:  Also, even though based upon my avatar and username that pretty much sums up how I like Spike overall the rest of the cast. Anyways, state your opinion about this if you like. If not, no problem. 

P.S.

That G3 Ref. was fairly funny.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this episode because I can apply what it teaches to my own life, so that I can improve it!

What this episode basically says is: "life is impossibly complex and you're not going to be able to do everything that there is to do. So sometimes  you have to choose the things you need to do/want to do the most and sacrifice the other things". I've been struggling with this recently, struggling with managing my time properly, struggling with the sheer amount of possibilities that lie before me (career options, places to live, etc.) as well as the opportunities I've missed and can never return to.

I just need to remind myself I can't have it all and I'll be okay.

The test to determine which Pinkie Pie is the REAL Pinkie Pie is clever. Only the real Pinkie would value her friends enough to watch paint dry to prove her authenticity.

I like the Mirror Pool aspect of the episode too. It's "magical and enchanting". And pretty. They should use that in a later episode.

Edited by NomDeSpite

• 2 weeks later...

Omg I love that episode. The funniest part was when Pinkie said "Betcha can't make a face like...this!" Pinkie always cheers me up.

That has got to be one of the best parts of the entire series! So hilarious! I really loved this episode, it was one of the most comical, and so many parts had me bursting out in laughter! Even thinking about this makes me laugh O.o <3

• 1 month later...

I think this episode comes down to how much one can stomach Pinkie Pie.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Pinkie but I found this episode to be annoying :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best episodes about Pinkie Pie I think, even if I'm not a fan of her.

The "Fun! Fun! Fun!" are just hilarious. :lol:

And a very good ending.