70 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT <3

That was fantastic!

That concept was great, and it's great to FINALLY be back in Ponyville after so long gone. But heres one that I noticed.... where was Derpy? I wasn't being vigilante for her, but I didn't see her anywhere at all. Kinda scares me to be honest. Need for a new apple frog/apple bird memes, go!

Also, I believe that someone kinda called the episode way long ago! A game called "Pata Pony" Look it up.

Edited by Meirno

This one I thought was good. I never thought I'd see so many Pinkie Pie's in one episode.

This is probably one of my favorites. Season 3 looks really good.

I loved this episode! I loved it so much so I can even say it's my new favorite episode ever.. Or maybe like 2nd best, idk but it was awesome! It had so many things I liked.. Pinkie Pie ohohhhhh it was just.. great!

• Brohoof 3

This is why I like Pinkie Pie, she is like a Loony Toons character in pony form this entire episode was so much like a Loony Tunes episodes I almost expected Pinkie Pie to pop out at the ending credits and say "that's all ponies."

Oh my, this was a wonderfully hilarious and creative episode! The Mirror Pool itself was an extraordinarily creative idea, and the Pinkie Clones... :blink: oh my, the Pinkie Clones!!! I have now witnessed madness incarnate, and it is a pink swarm of chaos and insanity!!! :lol: The test absolutely made me lose it as well, mostly just the test itself! I mean, c'mon, who actually thought they'd have to watch paint dry?!?! That is sooooooo funny, but also so creative; certainly the anti-thesis to Pinkie Pie if there ever was one. Nice to see some of AJ's extended family as well, RD reading another Daring Do novel is a nice bit of continuity, and I lost it when Rainbow Dash actually became aware of Pinkie's breaking the laws of physics at the swimming pool! Overall, this was a great first normal episode of the season, a worthy successor of "Party of One" and "Lesson Zero" and a great Pinkie Pie episode! :D

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 8

This fic has just become canon:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/22329/Pinkie-Watches-Paint-Dry

Either it's a very, very great coincidence, or the episode writer might have seen the fic somewhere.

That was my thought too!

I thought it was a pretty good episode, we got the return of Tank and a lot of chaos, a good lesson and FUN!

Only gripe is, why doesn't Pinkie just talk about Discord or something else she wouldn't have told the others about? If any Pinkie didn't know you could just zap em.

Oh, and we got another "Dashie" and Dash rescued the real Pinkie. MORE SHIPPING FUEL!

Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

It kinda reminded me of some Calvin and Hobbes comics too, always a plus.

Oh, and the pond is serious fanfic bait

I'll give it a 8.5/10

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

Well...that was...interesting.

First off, it was kinda surreal seeing Pinkie next to the completely insane clones. It makes the real Pinkie seem more...subdued by comparison. And considering this is Pinkie Pie I'm talking about here, that's almost scarier than anything else in this episode. Almost

Two: I never get tired when they show Dash still reads the Daring Do series. Nice bit of continuity that doesn't get old for some reason.

Three: Fancypants, what are you doing in Ponyville?

Four: Am I the only one grossed out with how Twilight sends the Pinkies back to the pool? They float up and then bloat like they're going to explode in a burst of gore and guts. Straight up nightmare fuel if you ask me...*shudders*

And finally five: G3 FACE!! THEY ACTUALLY DID THE G3 FACE GAG!! WTF?!

All and all a very solid episode, especially how it managed to involve all the Mane 6 and not have one or two characters shoved aside and forgotten like in previous character-themed episodes. At this rate, S3 is shaping up to be epic beyond all belief.

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

To many Pinkie Pies? No such thing! I just watched the episode on the HUB and I couldn't stop laughing. Pinkie was as random as ever .

I love how they used something so boring as watching paint dry to find the real Pinkie.

How did the bear fit into the tree? Even the ponies had to duck down to get in.

Edited by Thunder Bolt

This fic has just become canon:

http://www.fimfictio...tches-Paint-Dry

Either it's a very, very great coincidence, or the episode writer might have seen the fic somewhere.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the test Twilight had set up :lol:

The episode was CRAZY, but completely awesome. More of Tank, more of Dash reading, more Big Mac (even though he didn't speak). It seems like the creators are paying attention to what the fans like :)

Where are the people singing the FUN song from Spongebob? I guess that just slipped out of everyone's head. It's been way too long...

I still remember that, especially when Plankton started singing. F is for fire that burns down the whole town, U is for uranium bombs, N is for no survivors.

I'll put my thoughts into this episode now.

This episode has all the glaring contrasts of what you would see from Party Of One. Instead of having the "no friends" dilemma and going insane, Pinkie Pie in this particular instance faces a problem that she has to choose between whom to hang out with, and as a means of trying to satisfy all of her friends, she creates clones. What she didn't take into account was that this wasn't really the way to have fun and her clones ended up causing trouble across town. In this case, it was a choice between being alone and not playing with one of them because that would potentially upset another, or go through with playing with all of them somehow. Sometimes, too much fun can be detrimental to your sanity as well. Sometimes, having a lot of friends can be a hard spot to be in as you'll have to choose who you want to hang out with.

• Brohoof 7

Just watched on the Hub, guess I don't need to spoiler since it has officially aired now. ;)

This episode was exactly what I expected and nothing more- too many Pinkie Pies(honestly, didn't the episode names used to be more creative?). And there was too many, and it was annoying, they just kept yelling 'Fun! Fun! Fun!' while the obvious real Pinkie was moping around. Sure, there were indeed some funny moments like Twilight missing her orange spell and one of the Pinkies having a G1 face for a moment, and the paint dry test was just brilliant, but it was mostly pretty annoying... overall I gotta say it was just ok, the season premiere was way better and I hope we get more eps like those upcoming. :huh:

Oh, almost forgot, the woodland critters with Fluttershy were delightful as well!!! It was especially hilarious seeing the bear (let's call him Harry, shall we? B) ) in the group, and also, as DashForever mentioned, we got the return of Tank!!!! (which I completely missed and only caught when I rewatched the tree clip on YouTube :ph34r: ).

This episode is now one of my favorites. I thought it was one of the most funny episodes of MLP to ever appear. I also love how they used mythology in the episode. (Magic Mirror)

• Brohoof 1

Another great episode. Although i wasn't 100% convinced that Twilights paint drying test was fool proof. But It's Hasbro's say not mine haha :) Enjoyed it none the less. Season 3 is proving to be worth the wait.

I'm a little dissappointed that we didn't get to see more of Applejohn and Fluttershutter though :P

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 3

That episode is definitely in my top 10 favorite episodes released so far. Fantasy elements are always a bonus, especially something like that pool. That sounds like something that could be useful to a villain though, extremely useful.

The funniest parts of the episode were Pinkie's hands, and Pinkie breaking the laws of physics very visibly in front of Rainbow Dash. I also liked the plot twist where the Pinkies did not follow Pinkie's plan, and instead duplicated themselves instead.

• Brohoof 2

FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN!

That storm of Pinkie Pies was hysterical!! I loved it!

I'm curious about Fancy Pants being there. It looks like the Pinkie Pie herd "terrorized" Canterlot as well. And also, I'm looking forward to Fancy being in the show a lot. Especially as a love interest for Rarity. He's not my first choice for her, but RariPants was foreshadowed in Love is in Bloom.

The episode was really intense at the end. I mean, I know it wouldn't happen, but they were so close to zapping the real Pinkie away. I felt awfully sorry for her and expected her mane to flatten like in Party of One. :( Poor thing!

I will say, the one thing that didn't do it for me was the live stream on BronyState. About twice in the episode ads popped up, and another time the video just completely paused for no reason; but hey, that's what YouTube is there for, right? I'll just probably rewatch it later today! :)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

i was almost expecting Pinkie to have a revelation and see how annoying her hyperness can be to those around her, but im glad they didnt go in that direction with the episode. id miss her too much if they calmed her down

• Brohoof 2

I will say, the one thing that didn't do it for me was the live stream on BronyState. About twice in the episode ads popped up, and another time the video just completely paused for no reason; but hey, that's what YouTube is there for, right? I'll just probably rewatch it later today! :)

Try haxmega streams next time. Lag or choppiness is basically nonexistent over there and its never failed me. There's a chat option on but it slows it down.

• Brohoof 1