NavelColt

70 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT <3

i wish i wouldve watched that episode, but other people always watch the TV, and i didnt even know what time it was gonna be on. i always gotta wait until im comes on

on demand

Edited by bomb blaster

Twilight is growing power mad! How many Pinkies did she destroy? How many happy little creatures did she pervert into monstrous plant/animal hybrid obscenities? Twilight MUST BE STOPPED! Does anyone remember the original Star Trek episode "Charlie X"? The bird turning into a flying orange made me think of THIS!!!!

Posted Image

(PS. Twilight is STILL best pony!)

That's one of my favorite scenes from Star Trek. I think a faceless pony would be even creepier...or they might make a good villain.

• Brohoof 1

this episode was a hit.. who does not like pinkie pie? overall its about choices and friendship and i like how rainbow dash is nice to pinkie and just the simple fact rainbow dash spends her time by the pond catching some rays.. LOVE IT

The Episode was quite good, although the subplot about Twi. trying to turn an apple into an orange felt rather arubtly closed. They never really got to finish it up, it just sorta of rather, ended.

by the way, how do you make a disccusion forum?

You know, watching that last part with Twilight got me to thinking. Twilight seems like she may be unintentionally getting corrupted by her magic. Doing experiments on animals and potentially sending one of her best friends into a kind of limbo (or whatever is on the other side of the pool). She almost seems haughty about her abilities. To me it seemed that she may even be getting arrogant, which can lead to more nefarious states of mind if you catch my drift. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png Of course I could be looking way too deep into this. :D

This is what I thought as well... Twilight is just downright scary at this point. So many new spells in S3, including dark magic, and zapping Pinkies out of existence the instant they flinch, without even double checking. And the fact that she needed a test to separate them out means she could do that to ANY pony, at any time :blink:

At least she was trying to do the orange spell on an apple rather than any living creatures, but I hope she eventually tracked down and fixed that bird and frog instead of just leaving them like that.

Magic Duel is going to be very interesting.

I also agree with the posters who said the test should have been memory-based rather than paint drying. Personally I think it would have been a lot more interesting for the mirror pond to duplicate memories as well. Imagine if Twilight cloned herself... her whole 'thing' is studying and memorizing, so the clones wouldn't be much like her at all.

I did love Rainbow with her book. And that looked like the Sapphire Stone cover, so she's such a big fan she's rereading the series ^_^

Edited by dekutree64
  • Brohoof 2

I like the part with the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie and the Pinkie Pie, that part was cool, but then there was less Pinkie Pies at few points but that's okay because we still got Pinkie Pie.

I love Pinkie Pie. :3

• Brohoof 2

The Episode was quite good, although the subplot about Twi. trying to turn an apple into an orange felt rather arubtly closed. They never really got to finish it up, it just sorta of rather, ended.

by the way, how do you make a disccusion forum?

Yeah the little thing with twilights subplot was kinda abruptly ended :P. I mean it wasn't that important to be fair, but I still kinda was curious to see it.

Also for the Discussion forum thing. If your talking about a forum like this, then you can't make them because they're only made by mods and made to be opened like right as the episode airs.

If you just wanted make a topic disccusing something about the show, then just go into show discussion and look at the top somewhere for a button that says make new topic, add a title and some info and all that jazz and vola!

Hopefully I helped some, if not feel free to ask any questions, you can always PM me to if you want!

Wow! This episode was probably my favourite so far. Pinkie Pie was hectic and random as ever, which I loved, and when she was depressed I was sad with her... poor Pinkie! She just wanted to have fun :)

But...

Add me to the list of people who think Twilight should've just done a memory test. That's the only thing I didn't really enjoy all that much (though the G3 face was hilarious!)

Maybe they could've made it into some kind of 'memories' epiosde, where Pinkie is asked about all the adventures they had. hat would've been pretty interesting to watch.

• Brohoof 1

Wow! This episode was probably my favourite so far. Pinkie Pie was hectic and random as ever, which I loved, and when she was depressed I was sad with her... poor Pinkie! She just wanted to have fun :)

But...

Add me to the list of people who think Twilight should've just done a memory test. That's the only thing I didn't really enjoy all that much (though the G3 face was hilarious!)

Maybe they could've made it into some kind of 'memories' epiosde, where Pinkie is asked about all the adventures they had. hat would've been pretty interesting to watch.

Don't even mention that G3 face! Across the world at that scene, millions of bronies screamed in terror (and I was one of them!) XD

I think the saddest part of the episode was when poor Pinkie Pie began to lose her identity. She looked so lost and confused, the poor girl. :(

Totally agree, you know things are serious if Pinkie Pie is depressed and feeling down on her luck.

When I saw this though, all I could think about was fanfics being written about the original Pinkie Pie being sent back by Twilight.

I get up at about 7:00, go downstairs to get something to eat, but is not hungry yet. Trys to draw to pass the time. Is to lazy to draw. Attempts to not drift off to sleep. Channel surfs until gets all the way back to the Hub. Watches Spongebob. Pets cat. Mini Spazz attack. PONIES!!

That is my life story waiting for the first Pinkie episode of the season.

But the episode was amazing! And I enjoyed it very much. Season 3 looks good so far!!

"Betcha Can't Make A Face Crazier Than, THIS!!"

I laughed so hard at that moment. I am glad that I have something to look forward to every week.

(First time on the forums!)

Welcome then! I hope you enjoy your time here!

This actually turned out to be one of my favorite episodes. All that I really expected was mayhem (which we certainly got) but the episode definitely went deeper into emotional territory than I expected. We also got some character development for the 2nd best pony, which is always wonderful.

Such a great episode! So many references!!!

1. Watching paint dry, an extremely sad fanfic, but I highly recommend it!

2. Pinkie Pie blowing fingers on her hand. Lyra has always wanted hands, and Pinkie just blows her hoof up.

3. Pinkie Pie makes a horrid face, that resembles generation 3 ponies. ( I had to stop watching the episode for a minute)

Not only that, but it teaches us that making choices is hard, and that you can always take time for each thing in the future. I really liked this episode, and it shows promise for the rest of the season!

So much Pinkie Pie! I really love this episode because it made me laugh, but i felt bad for the real Pinkie Pie who was struggling with what she had done. As for Twilight's test of making them watch paint dry, I lol'd so hard at that part.

Over analysis Time!

What if the Pinkie Pie that was left was not the original Pinkie Pie but rather the FIRST COPY? The First Copy is far more developed than the other copies and it could have been that when it was between the two Pinkie Pies, Rainbow Dash accidentally broke the original Pinkie Pie's concentration. The Dear Princess Celestia part could have also been done by the First Copy easily given that one conversation with a random pony can inform the First Copy of Princess Celestia and they would be none the wiser since it's Pinkie Pie.

Or what about murdering the Pinkie Pies? Twilight Sparkle basically strips the fake Pinkie Pie into their "soul" and banishes them back to the pond. So are they stuck there forever? Since Tom sealed the exit, those Pinkie Pies will either continue replicating or be stuck inside the Mirror Pond FOREVER.