Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lolzy offsite pony moments?

Fizz.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=110126&start=46650

The topic on nation states was locked, which I find hilarious. Read the admin's post, it's lolzy.

I remember the Cyber Nations forum thread got heated and had to be locked because people were flaming bronies, but I can't find it.

Any other lolzy pony moments away from pony centered sites?

Wow, at least the mods stood up for ponies. Most pony threads get taken down because the mods don't like them.

On-Topic: Minecraft Forum is handling their pony stuff pretty well, they've actually had to take down and remake some pony threads because they were getting too massive to handle.

On-Topic: Minecraft Forum is handling their pony stuff pretty well, they've actually had to take down and remake some pony threads because they were getting too massive to handle.

lol Seriously?

I saw a thread ages ago that was about 'if Equestria invaded earth'

Loads of Bronies were saying how they would accept their new pony overlords and everyone else were calling them traitors and flaming the hell out of them. I chose not to participate ^_^

Edited by Kyreth

lol Seriously?

Eeyup, the pony thread over there is really massive. The original thread was 4440 pages long before it was locked with a whopping 88 799 posts (it's about as many posts as in the entire forums here btw)

The new thread is currently 1165 pages long. That's pretty damn impressive if you ask me! :P

Edited by Marshmallow

Haven't been on any other sites too much since I joined these forums, but before I liked MLP I used to see massive threads on imageboards about it and the usual bronies vs. everyone else type arguments that annoyed the mods.

Any time where you see haters like "OMG! They're shoving ponies down my throat, they're everywhere I can't escape them!"

Yet they're on a forum with a sole topic for My Little Pony and like only five different people with pony avatars.