Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What book are you reading?

Fridge

• 3 weeks later...

I recently started The World of Ice & Fire by George Martin. Not exactly at the level of main book series, but it provides you with some interesting insights.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Currently rereading Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell...as a person who usually hates romantic novels, this is surprisingly one of my favorite books! :wub: I strongly recommend it to everyone, because it’s not just another sappy love story. 

• Brohoof 1

Currently reading Dean Koontz’s “Velocity” and some of Stephen King’s short stories on the side! :)

I’m not too much of a reader so, it takes me awhile to read an entire novel, hehe :rarity:

4 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Currently reading Watership Down.

I LOVE that book! :)

I am currently reading The Zen Way to Martial Arts 

• Brohoof 1

On 6/23/2018 at 12:24 PM, Jedishy said:

I LOVE that book! :)

I am currently reading The Zen Way to Martial Arts 

Check out the Book of Five Rings when you get a chance.

Starless

(edited)

I recently finished the Wheel of time series(that took some time)and now i'm about to start the kingkiller chronicles(though i'm a little woried since the last book seems to be comming in a GrrM-esque pace)

Edited by lordvaltasar

"Lyon's Pride" by Anne McCaffrey. It's the second to last  book in her "Talents" series. Talents are people with such extraordinary mental abilities, that when merged in groups, they're capable of teleporting whole spacecraft light-years away in the blink of an eye. Sort of reminds me of how it used to take multiple Unicorns to raise the sun, before Celestia became able to do it herself.

Anne McCaffrey is one of my all time favorite authors.

(Auto correct wants to change McCaffrey to McCartney!)

I'm currently finishing Gwendy's Button Box by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar.

Then I'm planning to begin The Chronicles of Narnia - something I completely missed as a kid. I hope it's not to late to start now, when I'm in my twenties. Although I don't know in which order I should read the books.

• 2 weeks later...