Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What book are you reading?

Fridge

(edited)

Perry Mason update:

Today I finished "The Case of the Black-Eyed Blonde" (1944) and read the first couple pages of "The Case of the Golddigger's Purse" (1945). There was an interesting segment in one story a couple of books back. Perry told a client about the brand new "Paraffin Test", which allowed the police to detect if someone fired a gun in the last few hours. I'm so used to hearing about that test in modern police procedural movies and shows, that it seemed exciting hearing about it just being invented!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

• 4 months later...

I am currently reading my computer screen as I browse through new topics.

...what? :P

Anyway, I'm not reading any books from start to finish right now, but I went back into my Harry Potter books and read some random parts of those. I like doing that with my old books...

• Brohoof 1

Dream songs by Goerge RR martin

Last night I finished "colorless tsukuru tazaki and his years of pilgrimage" by Haruka Murkami. It was a excellent read! For anyone looking for a life changing novel I'd recommend any of Murkami's work

Edited by Flytee

Three different manga series, but if you meant which specific book I'm reading at the moment, that would be Dragonar Academy Vol. 1. :)

I also got The Journal of The Two Sisters a few days ago, though I've yet to start reading it. :wacko:

Currently reading "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" by John Green.

It's not the sort of book I typically read but I needed something lighthearted and silly to get my mind of things...plus I picked it up super cheap at my local super market.

The MLPF, obviously. Bahaha, really though. Right now, I'm working on the sword art online light novels, game of thrones, and I need to stay the next jack reacher book (I've only finished like 2 or 3).

• Brohoof 1