Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What book are you reading?

Fridge

• 2 months later...

Just finished reading The Blood of Olympus. very cool book I LOVE IT!!! u all should totally read it, adventure, fun, Percy Jackson, and many more good stuff in this book! really recommend it to all but first read the books that come before this one.

I'm currently reading War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.

At over 1200 pages it certainly lives up to its reputation for being an absolute behemoth of a book. That said, I'm finding it very accessible compared to a lot of other classic books that I've read.

I am completely hooked on this book. Despite its massive length it hasn't once started to drag or overstay its welcome. It is beautifully written, has a huge cast of varied characters and is just a truly amazing novel which deals with a huge range of human experiences, emotions and challenges.

I would recommend it to anyone, but you will need to set aside a lot of time to read it. When I started, my Kindle predicted it would take around 35 hours to reach the end and I'm a very fast reader.

Game of Thrones by George Wedding Planner Martin.

Basically the book the first season covers. I found the full collection in college library, someone in there gets it.

• Brohoof 2

I'm currently reading "A Clockwork Orange" by: Anthony Burgess, I liked the movie so I'm reading the book now. No idea what my opinion on the book is until I finish it. 

Edited by WheatleyCore

: There's already a topic to discuss what book members are currently reading, so I'm merging your topic with the original.  In the future, run a search to see if the topic you're planning already exists, please.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished "Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth."

A surprisingly good read; definitely recommended for fans of the Uncharted series.