Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What book are you reading?

Fridge

I'm reading a book for my english literature list (I'm dutch) and it's a kinda difficult book but that's not a problem anymore since my english reading skills really got better since I joined these forums. it's called 'the boys from brazil' and about a groop of ex nazi people who are going to kill 94 mens of 65 years old on or around certain dates for some reason I don't fully understand yet. it's great :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm reading a book for my english literature list (I'm dutch) and it's a kinda difficult book but that's not a problem anymore since my english reading skills really got better since I joined these forums. it's called 'the boys from brazil' and about a groop of ex nazi people who are going to kill 94 mens of 65 years old on or around certain dates for some reason I don't fully understand yet. it's great :D

I just almost gave you a serious spoiler. Just keep reading. The story unfolds and gets rather chilling.

I'm currently on something of a classic sci fi novel binge, so that amounts for most of what I've read lately.

At the moment I'm reading A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter M. Miller Jr.

I've read A Canticle for Leibowitz a couple of times. It's a fascinating read.

A Game of Thrones, it is VERY long and for what i heard the next books are even bigger!, but it is almost better than the series

Yeah, the books get longer so if you're a relatively slow reader (like me) it could take a while. In saying that, the books are so engrossing and enjoyable that you'll find them hard to put down and fly through them like I did. Only book that's a bit of a slog is A Feast For Crows, it contained too many new characters and characters I didn't care about. I like the books better than the show for the detail you get, but the show is something different and amazing in its own right.

• Brohoof 1

I'm reading a complete collection of Edgar Allen Poe's work. Shocking, I'm actually reading a book and not manga. After this I might read Frederick Kneechalk( shuush, I didn't sleep last night)

• Brohoof 1

I keep meaning to start reading Deja Dead. I am just super lazy.

Kafka on the Shore, a 15-year old boy runs away from home and starts life anew on his own in Japan. It's good and I like it so far, not finished yet and it's pretty surrealistic with a dreamy aspect to it.

Okay, this might sound weird but here goes nothing...

I'm reading Moby Dick for the 20th time. It's actually not too boring. Just, please don't judge... :please:

Okay, this might sound weird but here goes nothing...

I'm reading Moby Dick for the 20th time. It's actually not too boring. Just, please don't judge... :please:

Who's gonna judge you for that? And clearly it's not boring~~  That's awesome you like it so much to read it so many times.  :P

Am readin Radclyffe Hall's "The Unlit Lamp".   :rarity:  as expected, it's certainly masterful.. TAT