Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What book are you reading?

Fridge

Currently, I'm reading "Nashville oder das Wolfsspiel" written by Antonia Michaelis. Reading it in Swedish translation, naturally. The English translation isn't my thing, it's written poorly and I don't know German(sadly). I still recommend it! I read "Der Märchenerzähler" and I loved it, I cried like never before to a book, too. I love this woman's books.

Just read more of Library of Souls, Currently at Chapter 10, Will read more Tomorrow or on Thursday if I didn't read it right away.

edit: Just Finished it

Edited by Zachary

Ahsoka by E.K.Johnston. As the title suggests, it's a Star Wars tale about Ahsoka Tano after breaking from the Jedi. I just started reading it so we'll see if it stands up. :o

UPDATE: Yup, finished reading it and it definitely stood up! What a fun read!!  :love:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

I was considering re-reading the Witcher series by Andrzej Sapkowski to get ready for the last book that's going to be released in english but beyond that, I'm currently reading To Walk A Pagan Path, Practical Spirituality For Ever Day​ by Alaric Albertsson.

• Brohoof 1

Just finished the last book of the Ender's Game series and I read "After Alice" by McGuire (MacGuire? hmm) in a day and a half so figured I'd try something more...meaty. I picked up "Super Better" since it's actually an activity thing and is written by a fellow disease sufferer, so I was like, why not? :grin: 

I should note, I did TRY to read the Alfheim series but couldn't get into the world or past the clunky sentence structures and flat characters, so I gave that up. If anyone happens to love this series, I have all three books in hardcover that I would part with for very cheap. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm reading A Series Of Unfortunate Events by my favorite author, Lemony Snicket! I started on the 11th book, and I'm now on the 10th book. I'm really wanting the Beatrice Letters, like the sequel to the books.

I'm reading A Series Of Unfortunate Events by my favorite author, Lemony Snicket! I started on the 11th book, and I'm now on the 10th book. I'm really wanting the Beatrice Letters, like the sequel to the books.