Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What book are you reading?

Fridge

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 3:05 PM, Oleks said:

Sleeping Beauties by Stephen and Owen Kings. I didn't know anything about it when I started, but I quickly found out that it's about a pandemic. Fitting.

Hold up, wait, what? :blink::sealed: 

8 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

Hold up, wait, what? :blink::sealed: 

It's a book about a mysterious virus

Spoiler

that only infects women and might not be an actual virus, but rather something supernatural.

It's pretty good. 

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Oleks said:

It's a book about a mysterious virus

Hide contents

that only infects women and might not be an actual virus, but rather something supernatural.

It's pretty good. 

Well, this book did eerily predicted the future... 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

Well, this book did eerily predicted the future... 

Well, Stephen King wrote The Stand back in 1978, and it was about a flu pandemic that basically destroyed the world. It's still my favorite King's novel. Let's just hope it doesn't fully come true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I decided to start reading my copy of Fallout: Equestria that I bought back at Trotcon 2019, I had been reading it before but then I tapered off and went on a sort of hiatus from it for a little while, though last night I decided to just start reading it again, picking up right where I had left off! :yay:

IMG_20200418_122954755.thumb.jpg.c2d31189dd516efd689d22c28f492c82.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reading a book on my country's XI-XIV century history. The kaleidoscope of kings, lords, battles and marriages makes Game of Thrones look like a child's play.

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

The Enchanted Kingdom

Huh, I don't think I heard of that fanfic. I'm gonna look for it.

Spoiler

I'm just starting reading fanfics back in August 2020 :please: because of The Owl House and MLP and stuff.

Fanfics aside, I just started reading several non-fanfic books I'm trying to catch up on, such as Catch 22, Catcher in the Rye, Fahrenheit 451, The Outsiders, For Whom the Bell Tolls, and The Great Gatsby. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

Huh, I don't think I heard of that fanfic. I'm gonna look for it.

Hide contents

I'm just starting reading fanfics back in August 2020 :please: because of The Owl House and MLP and stuff.

Fanfics aside, I just started reading several non-fanfic books I'm trying to catch up on, such as Catch 22, Catcher in the Rye, Fahrenheit 451, The Outsiders, For Whom the Bell Tolls, and The Great Gatsby. 

You should read The Enchanted Library first, if you’re interested. Also, do you have any good Owl House fanfiction recommendations? :please:

I’ve read The Catcher in the Rye and The Great Gatsby. I almost read Catch 22 the summer before senior year, but I didn’t. And actually, right now I’m also reading Fahrenheit 451.  

11 minutes ago, Cagey said:

You should read The Enchanted Library first, if you’re interested. Also, do you have any good Owl House fanfiction recommendations? :please:

I’ve read The Catcher in the Rye and The Great Gatsby. I almost read Catch 22 the summer before senior year, but I didn’t. And actually, right now I’m also reading Fahrenheit 451.  

Heh :adorkable: I'm like Twilight lol :P

As for the TOH fanfics, it's kinda a little while since I read them but let me check them.

EDIT: Ok here are some TOH fanfics;

What Happened

The Chosen One (Gravity Falls and TOH crossover)

Luz's Next Adventure (sequel to What Happened)

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1