Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

<p>Welcome to the OOC discussion thread for 'Ask any Pony on a Date!' Originally an ask thread created by MyLittlePwny, It has been placed into my hooves, and subsequently moved to the role play world. so now it gets to have it's verry own OOC thread!here is the link to the Roleplay: CLICK ME!Or, if that doesn't work, paste this in your browser window: (mlpforums.com) /topic/33149-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/______________________________________________<span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family:helvetica;">My Littl

EDIT: Please follow this new link to the roleplay thread: https://mlpforums.com/topic/140783-ask-anypony-on-a-date/

Edited by Hypn0ticD
  • Brohoof 4

heh heh, yeah. the more the merrier... shoot shoot shoot i have enough trouble replying to twelve ponies a dat as it is sompony help me...

i would, but... i have waaay too much on my plate as it is. school, for one, then work, and my tulpa that i haven't started, and finally my My Lil' Vinyl fanfic that i've been working on...

(OOC: Alrighty folks, Sorry about the lack of replies yesterday, but i had a date. with someone who isn't fictional. Be jealous. anywho, we are also now officially a Roleplay, which means we have an OOC thread, making this the last OOC announcement I'll be posting here, All of you need to go and link your character sheets there.

I will post replies later tonight.)

(Actuallly, the multiverse thing only applies in special cases, you still have to fight, which will wreak havok on my poor 'scott pilgrim' plan.)

(Why would I make you start over because of a name change? that would be stupid.)

Oh dear, I'll have to talk to blue and se if he's interested in coming back, he was dating trixie before the thread moved and He has senority...)

But, but I- I lesbian her. Oh well, if this doesn't work out I can ask out another pony like Applebloom er I mean, Scootaloo, er Sweetie- GEEZUS!!!

(Im already in the role play , but here i am so you can sign me up.Currently about to date Luna.Don't really have a character sheet but can i describe my guy hear.)

If you do not have a character sheet then you will need to make one, it's not hard at all. now that we are an official roleplay, thetre is likely to be an influx of new players, everypony needs a sheet so I can keep track of who's who.

But, but I- I lesbian her. Oh well, if this doesn't work out I can ask out another pony like Applebloom er I mean, Scootaloo, er Sweetie- GEEZUS!!!

I have nothing against doing dates with Fillies, we can easily get around it by saying that it takes place 10 years in the future.

(I'm guessing Pinkie is taken, I really wanted to see how FemalexFemale would work out xD)

I'll try to ask Soarin' with my OC, Sugar Rush, not sure how this'll will turn out o3o

http://mlpforums.com...sugar-rush-r355

You can still do female-female, Pinkie's not the only girl on the show. Edited by PageTurner(Pwny'sHeir)

Okay, here's my signup post:

Red Talon (my OC name), Male, Pegasus: (almost) dating Applejack (separate universe)

OC Link: http://mlpforums.com...red-talon-r1903

BTW, is this separate universe thing applicable for everyone, or just specific members?

Alternate universes are only handed out in the event of VERY special cases, you are pretty much the only one.
  • Brohoof 1

heh heh, yeah. the more the merrier... shoot shoot shoot i have enough trouble replying to twelve ponies a dat as it is sompony help me...

You know, I have no qualms about either starting a new thread, or splitting this one with you. If you'd like.

That's what I think. Wipe the slate clean all the way around, and... well... make this into an RP thread. But that's just my opinion.

Oh yeah... guys, Page Turner said that I will be subbing for him on the weekends.. So... yeah. I'll get writing now.

Hey, Rarity! Mum, you probably get this a lot, but um.... are you taken? Spike's behind me, isn't he? *turns head * then Spike suddenly passed out.Rarity, looking rather flattered, was in a rather uncomfortable position, for she had feelings for both of us. She casually shut the door, after saying that she'all think about it. Suddenly, Spike got up, and he gave me a piece of his mind. Talk about anger issues. Well don't blame me. It's not my fault that so many stallions are after her. I mean, what's not to love?

Hey, man, you've got to submit an OC and all of that stuff in order to play. Sorry, man. We just want to be organized now. :)

That's what I think. Wipe the slate clean all the way around, and... well... make this into an RP thread. But that's just my opinion.

Oh yeah... guys, Page Turner said that I will be subbing for him on the weekends.. So... yeah. I'll get writing now.

Hey, man, you've got to submit an OC and all of that stuff in order to play. Sorry, man. We just want to be organized now. :)

oh, I see. Yeah, I think I got a bit too excited. How exactly do I sign up? Any specific instructions?