Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

OOC: Hey Spike! I'm going jewel-hunting this evening. Wanna come? It'll be fun!! We can get some sapphires and rubies, and emeralds and ...

1) This is the OOC thread, you are supposed to sign up and get approved, and then post that in the RP thread

2) Spike is taken.

• Brohoof 1

I'm Sick.

so no replies today. I'll try to make it up tomorrow if I'm up to it, but I'm not going to rush out a bunch of sub-par replies, that wouldn't be fair to you guys.

And I just realized that that rhymed.

huh. I'm a poet and I didn't know it. maybe Zecora is rubbing of on me.

we shall see.

• Brohoof 3

Hey Page Turner! Do to a general lack of canon for Daring, if you ever need some inspiration here are the TV Tropes pages for Daring Do.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/DaringDo

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/DaringDo

Page Turner, if you need to take a break or something, we understand. If this gets to the point where it's not fun for the host, then it's unfair of us to keep playing.
  • Brohoof 2

(OOC: No Static Today, My Brain is Fried.)

No problem Page, I can wait. You should rest more and mabye try responding to posts less frequently if it starts to get too much for you. You could also try to get more people to help you like last time.

No problem Page, I can wait. You should rest more and mabye try responding to posts less frequently if it starts to get too much for you. You could also try to get more people to help you like last time.

I've already switched to every other day, and Dawn is still doing a portion of the replies, I really don't want to make any more changes this soon, on the plus side, I'm pretty sure I'm on the upswing now.

Hey Page Turner! Do to a general lack of canon for Daring, if you ever need some inspiration here are the TV Tropes pages for Daring Do.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/DaringDo

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/DaringDo

Page Turner, if you need to take a break or something, we understand. If this gets to the point where it's not fun for the host, then it's unfair of us to keep playing.

Frankly, you're story is the most fun I've had Roleplaying in a long time (I may end up writing a whole fic about this Pirate crew at some point), as for Inspiration for Daring, I'm drawing mostly from Indiana Jones (Duh), and Pirates of the Caribbean. with a dash of Tomb Raider  and National Treasure thrown in as well.

Edited by Page Turner
  • Brohoof 3

I've already switched to every other day, and Dawn is still doing a portion of the replies, I really don't want to make any more changes this soon, on the plus side, I'm pretty sure I'm on the upswing now.

Frankly, you're story is the most fun I've had Roleplaying in a long time (I may end up writing a whole fic about this Pirate crew at some point), as for Inspiration for Daring, I'm drawing mostly from Indiana Jones (Duh), and Pirates of the Caribbean. with a dash of Tomb Raider  and National Treasure thrown in as well.

Well I'm glad you're having fun. And as for your sources I LOVE ALL OF THEM! Those are some of my favorite movies!

Okay folks, NEW RULE! and this one's important too.

Starting on January 1st, anypony who has not been active in the past month will be sent a warning that they have two weeks before there Roleplay is cancelled, if at the end of the two weeks they have not added any new posts, they will be removed from the OP and their pony made available again. 

This is to ensure that everypony has a fair shot, and to encourage activity.

thank you for your time.

• Brohoof 6

Um... I would like to join please.

My Character is Key Lime Pie 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/key-lime-pie-r1863

And she wants to date Doctor Whooves. Thanks.

Now I just have to figure out how to ask out a Time Lord  :huh:

Added to OP, Post at your convenience. This is going to be fun!

Am I accepted, or do I just go ahead?

Character filler: I really think this is a cool idea. I hope Noteworthy accepts! 

Yes, Go ahead and Post, you have been added to the OP.

Edit: Actually, on second thought, Lime, I don't want you to Ask the Doctor out, Instead, I want you to just be doing something and let him come to you.

Edited by Page Turner
  • Brohoof 2

Um... I would like to join please.

My Character is Key Lime Pie 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/key-lime-pie-r1863

And she wants to date Doctor Whooves. Thanks.

Now I just have to figure out how to ask out a Time Lord  :huh:

Oooooooh Page Turner is gonna have some FUN with this idea! I'll be watching to, simply because I love The Doctor!

• Brohoof 1

Added to OP, Post at your convenience. This is going to be fun!

Yes, Go ahead and Post, you have been added to the OP.

Edit: Actually, on second thought, Lime, I don't want you to Ask the Doctor out, Instead, I want you to just be doing something and let him come to you.

Heh heh, oh this will be fun. Can't wait for this 'Doctor' roleplay to pan out. Awesome time adventures anypony?

• Brohoof 1

Hi all, any room for more? I'd like my OC to join in, and considering most everyone has taken all the characters I wanted to date is Carrot top or Luna free? My character sheet is in my signature.

Did you read the OP? all of it? I don't think you did. otherwise you would have known that yes, there is ALWAYS room for more, and Carrot Top is available. I have added you to the list. Feel free to Start posting in the RP at your convenience.

• Brohoof 1

Did you read the OP? all of it? I don't think you did. otherwise you would have known that yes, there is ALWAYS room for more, and Carrot Top is available. I have added you to the list. Feel free to Start posting in the RP at your convenience.

Awesome, then I call dibs on Carrot top :D And could you do me a faovur and send me the link to the rp? XD

and possibly Molestia for the lulz

• Brohoof 1

So, Page Turner. You are online.

I cannot be tonight, so if you want my assistance, you will need to talk to me in the next hour or two.

Awesome, then I call dibs on Carrot top :D And could you do me a faovur and send me the link to the rp? XD

and possibly Molestia for the lulz

It's at the top of the OP, (the one you didn't read) It's also in my Signature. Right up at the top (In both places)

It's at the top of the OP, (the one you didn't read) It's also in my Signature. Right up at the top (In both places)

ah nevermind found the rp thread, now just need someone to be Carrot top, and I am ready to roll. xD

I take it no Molestia? XD

• Brohoof 1

ah nevermind found the rp thread, now just need someone to be Carrot top, and I am ready to roll. xD

I take it no Molestia? XD

Replies will be out later today, Carrot top will either be myself or Dawnpath, as for Molestia... you can never tell when she'll come for you!

Replies will be out later today, Carrot top will either be myself or Dawnpath, as for Molestia... you can never tell when she'll come for you!

NO.

I use my power as DM to totally deny access to Molestia. It's just something horrible waiting to happen. NO.

• Brohoof 1

you Don't HAVE to add Molestia in, I thought it would be nice to add some comedy into the rp. XD Besides you did say you can go out with more then one pony. xD

• Brohoof 1

Vedana Purity was blushing as he saw Carrot top around the corner, the blind Unicorn has always been shy around mares and decided it was time to make his move. The two have known each other for a a good while now, and both share similar traits that they both like. Vedana appeared around the corner, still unable to control his blushing. "C-C-Carrot Top...M-M-May I have a word with you?"

(OOC: Okay, I really should wait until reply time for this but... how the hay did he 'See' her around a corner? A. he's blind and B. that would be impossible even if he wasn't! I call Hax! Either that or you meant 'sense' which i can kind of buy... <GASP> is your OC Daredevil?)

Ok. Im glad you said that, I was really confused and scared about asking out Doctor Whooves.

Im still scared though xD 

• Brohoof 1