Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

Sooooo, you may have noticed a lack of replies yesterday... sorry about that, but even if I had finished mine, Dawnpath never showed up to do his so I couldn't have released anyway... I'll try to get those out today.

• Brohoof 6

@ Page Turner

Hey Page! Vedana Purity asked me to talk to you about Carrot Top. (He's shy.) I was thinking you could incorporate Mic and Tombstone's "Beyond Her Tomb" as reference material due to the vacuum of canon that is Carrot Top. The two actually have a surprisingly similar backstory in this regard. Vedana was picked on for being blind as a colt and he used his gift of empathy to appeal and sympathize with them. Sound familiar? Plus his motif for (if I'm not mistaken) Bhuddist imagery would be an interesting blend with Carrot Top's Christian-esque symbolism. Either way, just trying to give him something he would like and more for you to work with than a blank slate.

Edited by Steel Accord

Okay, I Haven't forgotten you guys, seriously, and I'm sorry this round of replies is taking so long, every time i open the doc to work on it i get distracted. I may need a break soon, but not until after I get these replies out at the very least. please be patient with me.

• Brohoof 4

Okay, I Haven't forgotten you guys, seriously, and I'm sorry this round of replies is taking so long, every time i open the doc to work on it i get distracted. I may need a break soon, but not until after I get these replies out at the very least. please be patient with me.

Patient as ever! Lol. Thanks for taking over the roleplay, though. It's my favorite RP here. Well, it's the only RP I'm actually in, but what the hay. XD

• Brohoof 1

Patient as ever! Lol. Thanks for taking over the roleplay, though. It's my favorite RP here. Well, it's the only RP I'm actually in, but what the hay. XD

What he said. We appreciate the effort Page. Take a break if you need it. As I always say, keep on keeping on.

A young Peagus flew through the air as the adrenaline and wind rushed through her body. She let out a whoop of joy as she sailed back to Earth. Soarin Rainbow was the fastest flyer where she came from, butr nothing like Rainbow Dah, her idol. 

A slightly older Earth Pony named Pen Quille shuffled a hoof nervously, while trying not to look jealously at her 14 year old sister and basic care giver.

"Nice job. Again" she pouted, slightly sticking out her tongue. It jut wasn't fair!! he wass supposed to be the cool sitser and caregiver, being 18, not the other way around. No wonder guys liked her better and she had so many friends.

There are a few problems with this post, Firs off, you didn't Sign up First, abd second, you didn't ask any pony on a date, which is the whole point of the exercise, Please come to the OOC topic and state your intended and a link to your character sheet.

(2 part post) *i stand and watch her run off. i blush as i realise that i'm staring at her flank as i do so, so i quickly look to her dj stand and see a pony grab the mic.* ohh, not a good idea, dude... *i chuckle a little as vinyl gets there to defend her equipment. i trot over to the dj stand as she sends out that song to cheerilee. i stand there for a moment as she gets finished starting the song and comes down from the stand. i smile at her* hey, that was really nice of you, doing that for static. (2nd part of post) *i lean in to give vinyl a little peck on the cheek, but stop and pull back, thinking to myself* 'she didn't seem like she liked our first kiss, so maybe i should lay off the kisses and take it slow...' *i quickly try to find something to talk about to distract her from my near kiss, and i remember something* oh, uh, vinyl, i was wondering, are you really needed at the party now? i have to get to band practice, if i don't, my bandmates will be upset if i skip... would you like to come?
(2 part post) *i stand and watch her run off. i blush as i realise that i'm staring at her flank as i do so, so i quickly look to her dj stand and see a pony grab the mic.* ohh, not a good idea, dude... *i chuckle a little as vinyl gets there to defend her equipment. i trot over to the dj stand as she sends out that song to cheerilee. i stand there for a moment as she gets finished starting the song and comes down from the stand. i smile at her* hey, that was really nice of you, doing that for static. (2nd part of post) *i lean in to give vinyl a little peck on the cheek, but stop and pull back, thinking to myself* 'she didn't seem like she liked our first kiss, so maybe i should lay off the kisses and take it slow...' *i quickly try to find something to talk about to distract her from my near kiss, and i remember something* oh, uh, vinyl, i was wondering, are you really needed at the party now? i have to get to band practice, if i don't, my bandmates will be upset if i skip... would you like to come?

So much Scott Pilgrim REFERENCE XD Hahahahahah so freaking epic and funny XD I liking it so far lolz

Quick Update: Lightning Dust Has been added to the dateable ponies list.
Also, This has nothing to do with anything but:

Okay, what gives? It's been a whole day since the episode and there was a leak erlier in the week beforehand, so why aren't there any LightningDash Fics on Fimfiction yet?

So much Scott Pilgrim REFERENCE XD Hahahahahah so freaking epic and funny XD I liking it so far lolz

I think we've gone beyond 'reference' and hit 'parody' at this point, maybe even 'crossover' if you're definition extends to include 'x, except with Ponies"

• Brohoof 4

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pen-quille-r2136

Quick Update: Lightning Dust Has been added to the dateable ponies list.
Also, This has nothing to do with anything but:

Okay, what gives? It's been a whole day since the episode and there was a leak erlier in the week beforehand, so why aren't there any LightningDash Fics on Fimfiction yet?

Ugh, sorry, only way I know how to get links on here. Might I inquire if I could start over, introduce my character, and ask.... what is LightingDassh? Another couple? That would be cute. :)

Anywhoo, the link above is Pen Quille, my persona. Basically like Fluttershy, but a little more braver. And she's autistic, like me. Her characteristics are similar to minein the past and today. I don't know who she will date. Either Fluttershy, AppleJack, or someone's Oc, boy or girl. 

It was a grand evening at the dance. Lights were dim, the punch and food was divine, and everypony was dancing with there special pony. All except one.

The Earth Pony looked sadly down at the dress Rarity had made for the new pony in town. It was purple of various shades, puffed like a marshmallow, ruffles at the bottom, and a purple hat with dark, violet jewels. She could only watch in the distance as she watched as the love of her life, Fluttershy, danced with a MALE pony. Couldn't she catch a break?

Pen Quille sighed as she looked at the ground and wiped away escaping tears from her eyes. Would anyone ever ask her to dance?

So um to join this all I do is give my oc and the one that he wants to get with?

My Oc, animae; http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/animae-r2128

With Gilda? 'cos no cross species shipping here XD

Welcome aboard! You have been added to the OP, Feel free to post at any time, New replies should be up on Monday, but i'm not going to promise anything at this point. Holidays.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pen-quille-r2136

Ugh, sorry, only way I know how to get links on here. Might I inquire if I could start over, introduce my character, and ask.... what is LightingDassh? Another couple? That would be cute. :)

Anywhoo, the link above is Pen Quille, my persona. Basically like Fluttershy, but a little more braver. And she's autistic, like me. Her characteristics are similar to minein the past and today. I don't know who she will date. Either Fluttershy, AppleJack, or someone's Oc, boy or girl. 

It was a grand evening at the dance. Lights were dim, the punch and food was divine, and everypony was dancing with there special pony. All except one.

The Earth Pony looked sadly down at the dress Rarity had made for the new pony in town. It was purple of various shades, puffed like a marshmallow, ruffles at the bottom, and a purple hat with dark, violet jewels. She could only watch in the distance as she watched as the love of her life, Fluttershy, danced with a MALE pony. Couldn't she catch a break?

Pen Quille sighed as she looked at the ground and wiped away escaping tears from her eyes. Would anyone ever ask her to dance?

Please Refer to the lists in the OP to see what ponies are and are not available.

and LightningDash is the name I just gave to Rainbow Dash x Lightning Dust, it was either that or RainbowDust.

Edited by Page Turner
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome aboard! You have been added to the OP, Feel free to post at any time, New replies should be up on Monday, but i'm not going to promise anything at this point. Holidays.

-Miss twilight says some stuff-

Okay, so, I've had a small idea helped along by miss twilight24, since we are both newbies and our characters are not on their respective dates yet, would it be acceptable with you to ship them together? Say that miss Gilda rejects Animae and he strikes up a friendship with miss Twilight's Oc and so on.

Good idea or total horse manure?

Okay, so, I've had a small idea helped along by miss twilight24, since we are both newbies and our characters are not on their respective dates yet, would it be acceptable with you to ship them together? Say that miss Gilda rejects Animae and he strikes up a friendship with miss Twilight's Oc and so on.

definitely would be a change of pace for the RP :huh:

seems like it would depend on you two to keep up to date on each other though, not Page Turner's

I'm going to have to say no. It's not a BAD idea per se', but If I made that exception now, others might want it, and then things would get complicatid, and, ever a fan of simplicity, I can't accept this idea.

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to have to say no. It's not a BAD idea per se', but If I made that exception now, others might want it, and then things would get complicatid, and, ever a fan of simplicity, I can't accept this idea.

*salutes* I follow this, it is, as they say, your gig. I can't wait to see how this roleplay goes, sommat tells me it's gunna be a good un.

• Brohoof 1

I’m glad to hear that. you see Professor Do, I have a problem that only you can help me with, you see, I am Dying.”

“WHAT?” Apparently this is the first time Briny has heard about this.

“Yes, And only you, Professor, Can read the map that will lead to my survival.”

You . . . . mag-NIFICENT BASTARD! You've turned a pony dating roleplay into a Indiana Jones/Pirates of the Carribean crossover! 

img-1007340-1-e99.jpg

Wait! Does that mean I'm standing in for Will Turner?  :huh: What with my skill in swordplay, initially bleak outlook on pirates, and apparent love interest being held captive by pirates. (For a given value of "held captive.") I've got to be honest you've dropped the bomb on me and I don't know how to react. Do I try and take charge of the situation or do I just try and roll with it? It's not just about impressing Daring anymore!  :angry: Darn this Roleplay is good, it's making me think about how I would react in these situations!!!

Pinkie: "Hey! You know what this calls for?"  :lol:

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

Well since it's 1:30 and I'm still up for some reason, have a picture I drew of Briny Blue the Pirate Pony.

2llyh6o.jpg

I think it's worth noting that this is only the fifth hand-drawn pony art I've ever done.

• Brohoof 4

Well since it's 1:30 and I'm still up for some reason, have a picture I drew of Briny Blue the Pirate Pony.

img-1010611-1-2llyh6o.jpg

I think it's worth noting that this is only the fifth hand-drawn pony art I've ever done.

And future Captain of her father's ship if Daring and I screw up on this little adventure. (More me than Daring. She's Indy, Lara Croft, Nathan Drake, and Rainbow Dash all rolled into one!) Great job, by the way. I kind of pictured her mane to be sort of scruffy, but I didn't know her cutie-mark was a sword! Looks like we, oddly enough, have something in common. Wait a minute! Captain's daughter. Fiercely loyal to said Captain. Does that make her Angelica?  :huh: And if I'm Will Turner, and Daring is the one leading this expedition. Does that mean Daring is standing in for (Captain) Jack Sparrow?  :blink: Add another to that list of character's she comprises of. 

(Please note: I'm pulling this stuff out of my plot for laughs. They're not serious questions. :P ) 

• Brohoof 1

Sorry I havn't been posting lately Page, but I have some things going on in my life and can't really focus on making a decent post. I'm still going through it, so I won't really be posting as often as I would like. I'll be trying to post often enough though, and try to make it for the next batch of replies.

Sorry if this affects any future storylines, or it keeps Cheerilee's party going on for too long. I still want Cheerilee, and hopefully it won't come to giving her up.

Sorry I havn't been posting lately Page, but I have some things going on in my life and can't really focus on making a decent post. I'm still going through it, so I won't really be posting as often as I would like. I'll be trying to post often enough though, and try to make it for the next batch of replies.

Sorry if this affects any future storylines, or it keeps Cheerilee's party going on for too long. I still want Cheerilee, and hopefully it won't come to giving her up.

So long as you keep me informed, and you post at least once a month you'll be fine. I'm not exactly the most reliable poster either.

• Brohoof 3

You come up with an apple-shaped plastic egg. You pull it open to find... “Tickets?” Twilight looks over your shoulder. “For what?” You look at the tickets and see that it is for... (A cheap, ponified romance movie of your choice. Go!)

(OOC, crap, I don't know any romance movies. Any suggestions? Hmmmmm, I need to think of one before the next set of replies though.)

(OOC, crap, I don't know any romance movies. Any suggestions? Hmmmmm, I need to think of one before the next set of replies though.)

I was having trouble coming up with one too, that's why I left it up to you. my suggestion is to go find one of the women in your life (I know you have at least one) and ask them.

• Brohoof 2