Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

Hello, ponies.

I have done the replies tonight, for sheer lack of presence from Page. He's probably busy decorating for Christmas, and preparing for relatives. Celestia bless him.

Anywho... replies are out.

And I am sorry for not getting to yours, Half Note and lordcooler. :(

Okay. I apologise for my earlier outburst, Having taken time to cool down and actually, well, read meta's posts, most of them are OK, however, it still miffs me that Meta just up and decided to do that all on his own. 

Tomorrow I will reply to those of you who's replies need to be re-done, the rest will get a new one. 

*deep breath in*

*deep breath out*

:angry: Well, then, Mr. @@Page Turner. I try to sub in for you, for you were not online, and I get hollered at like I stole one of Soarin's pies! :angry:  I mean, come on, man. I give you a day off, and you swear at me for it (even if it wasn't true swearing )? :(  Some gratitude. I was just trying to make sure that these replies come on time! You said it yourself-

So long as you keep me informed, and you post at least once a month you'll be fine. I'm not exactly the most reliable poster either.

And I was trying to help you! And you- just- argh...

Rant end.

<Sigh> okay Meta. I admit that I overreacted, and I know your heart was in the right place, but you kind of broke my story in a couple of places. also, for future reference, I NEVER post on Sunday. so from now on, if a post day falls on sunday, then that means i'm taking that weekend off. 

this brings me to the embarrassing part.

Apparently The internet in my old hometown hates Google drive, so.... yeah, I can't access the doc. the good news is we're having Christmas at my place this year, so i'll be able to do it tomorrow. 

• Brohoof 3

Okay. I apologise for my earlier outburst, Having taken time to cool down and actually, well, read meta's posts, most of them are OK, however, it still miffs me that Meta just up and decided to do that all on his own. 

Tomorrow I will reply to those of you who's replies need to be re-done, the rest will get a new one. 

So, uh, is the post Meta posted for me okay, or do I need to post a reply now? Or am I getting a new reply today?

don't do it tomorrow dude! D: It's freaking Christmas tomorrow! Take the day off, I know I will be! :3

I did that already, and drama happened. Trust me, this is something I look forward to. If I didn't want to. I wouldn't.

• Brohoof 1

page, i just realised from your new post...

i'll have to pick up scoots at school

scoots is taught by cheeralie

am i going to have to explain to her why i'm dating her student?

and now that scootalove is canon... will i have to deal with rd? o_o

I did that already, and drama happened. Trust me, this is something I look forward to. If I didn't want to. I wouldn't.

okay fair enough I suppose, although, you should probably (just a suggestion) tell us next time you're taking a day off so that this doesn't happen again

Wait.... Does Paradox have a stalker in the name of Scootaloo?! :o Good Celestia, I have missed soo much from my absences here...

well, um... have you, by chance, seen scott pilgrim vs the world? if you have, it may give you some clues...
  • Brohoof 1

Hope he's giving new replies. I didn't do a reply to Meta because Page told us to ignore it. No idea if I'm getting a new reply or not.

Hey, LLLLL... read Page's reply in the RP. That should clear up everything for you.

No need to be down on yourself, Page. At least your hasty actions didn't blow up an RP :blush:

Edited by Meta Knight
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, LLLLL... read Page's reply in the RP. That should clear up everything for you.

No need to be down on yourself. At least your hasty actions didn't blow up an RP :blush:

For the record, I don't think you're a bad person, neither is page, you're both just acting a little silly. As long as the thread doesn't die, I'm happy  :)

Okay folks, After the little Snafu with Meta being a little too helpful and me being a total Ass (Again, I'm really sorry about that), I'm hopeful that we can get things back to something that can pass for 'normal', and to that end, Pleas welcome the latest Cog in this barely functional clock of a thread!

Eljordo Has graciously offered his time and energy to help with some of the more administrative aspects of the thread. From now on he will be in charge of making sure nopony's post accidentally gets left behind, as well as sending your your complimentary Boot to the Behind if you stay gone longer than a month without saying anything.

What does that mean for you? well, It means less stress for me, and that means I'll (hopefully) be able to post better and more frequently. oh, It also means you have somepony else to complain to if something goes wrong.

• Brohoof 6

@Page Turner, i'm sorry i gotta do this, but... *SMACK* "BARELY FUNCTIONAL CLOCK OF A THREAD" MY ASS!!! do you really think people would have stayed after pwny's leave if we didn't believe you could do a good job??? and we've been here for YOUR replies, and while the others do help, you're the one who keeps things in our respective stories running smoothly as possible! so stop being so hard on yourself, or else i will drag your OC into the thread and give him the ultimate smackdown!

• Brohoof 4

@Page Turner, i'm sorry i gotta do this, but... *SMACK* "BARELY FUNCTIONAL CLOCK OF A THREAD" MY ASS!!! do you really think people would have stayed after pwny's leave if we didn't believe you could do a good job??? and we've been here for YOUR replies, and while the others do help, you're the one who keeps things in our respective stories running smoothly as possible! so stop being so hard on yourself, or else i will drag your OC into the thread and give him the ultimate smackdown!

By 'Barely functional' I mean 'It works, but only just' The thing has a habit of breaking a lot more than I'd like. I do my best to keep things running as smoothly as possible, but sometimes things like last weekend happen, and then I have to do repairs before we can continue forward.

PT, the only thing that I see that's gone wrong here is a lack of communication between you and Meta.........easy solution, you two need to coordinate more next time.  Time to pack up and move on

You're right of course, the thing is that now I have to pick up the pieces of a thread that's got unreplied posts scattered across three different rounds of replies. 

as much as i'd like to move on after the ball went through the window, there's still some glass on the floor that needs to be swept up.