Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

Big Mac can be added to the list of single ponies. I'm not going to be coming back to this site any more.

That was dramatic. What a twist.

Take your time page, nobody here is so needy that not getting a reply for a couple days is going to ruin our lives.

Speak for yourself.

as much as i'd like to move on after the ball went through the window, there's still some glass on the floor that needs to be swept up.

Or you can run away and someone else will sweep it instead of you. ;)

Big Mac can be added to the list of single ponies. I'm not going to be coming back to this site any more.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. when you posted this last time i was quite excited to see you again, nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck.  

That was dramatic. What a twist.

Speak for yourself.

Or you can run away and someone else will sweep it instead of you. ;)

I'm not sure I like what you're insinuating... Edited by Page Turner
  • Brohoof 1

Hrm. So, I tend to forget and honestly, while I'm writing this I'm so tired that I can't even find anything that mentions this: Are we allowed more than one character? Like, if I wanted to insert another one of mine dedicated to a different storyline?

Hrm. So, I tend to forget and honestly, while I'm writing this I'm so tired that I can't even find anything that mentions this: Are we allowed more than one character? Like, if I wanted to insert another one of mine dedicated to a different storyline?

There is absolutely no rule against it. Morning Star Is currently dating both Celestia and Chrysalis, so If you want to start another parallel Date that would be perfectly fine, I just hope whoever your other date is is easier to write for.

Can somebody explain to me how I can join this roleplay please?

I have tried very hard but I don't understand what I am supposed to do :(

Just tell me which pony on the 'available' list you wish to date, and then link your character sheet.

Alright folks, I promise to you all that I will have the replies ready within 24 hours of me posting this. Cross my hear and hope to fly, Stick a cupcake in my eye. You know I'm serious, one does not simply break a Pinkie Promise.

• Brohoof 2

I want to date Trixie please and how do I sign up in the character sheet (I am sorry but I am new and I know nothing about how this is supposed to be)

You.need to have an OC which can be found in the character database within the roleplay section. Either use another users character or make your own. Afterwards you're all set up and you can post in the RP.

I want to date Trixie please and how do I sign up in the character sheet (I am sorry but I am new and I know nothing about how this is supposed to be)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/eric-r2231

Does this work or do I need to change anything? I am sorry the pony doesn't have a cutie mark but it's in his other side.

That is perfectly fine, I will add you to the List, and you can post in the main thread at your convenience.

I would like to date Berry Punch. (Like, the one that is supposed to be drunk all of the time. Maybe I'm not getting that right.) Just think it would be interesting.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steeleye-sungazer-r1455

That would be interesting. Let's see how it goes! Added to the OP.

• Brohoof 2

@@Page Turner, Ummmm, Pagey.  I think you missed me on the actual thread.  If you want me to do so, I can repost it for you.

yes, yes, please do that. I apologize, i was afraid something like that might happen. My bad. oopsie.

OOC: Question.

Can I ask Littlepip or Blackjack? Are you familiar with Fallout: Equestria or Project horizons? xD

Aside from that, I'd also rather ask a stallion instead of a mare.. which is probably a very extraordinary request.

Let me know what's up. Thanks.

Okay, First off, please keep things like this in the OOC thread. as for your requests, sadly I am going to have to say 'no' I have not read either of those stories, nor do I intend to read FOE, because I don't want to spend the rest of my life reading some Grimdark crossover with a game I've never played.

as for asking out a stallion rather than a mare... only if your OC is female.

• Brohoof 2

so, um, pagey, now that vinyl has left the party, is she going to be looking for me? just wondering. and also, i hope that the 'we are sex bob-omb' was the song you chose for the band to play, it's kinda what i was thinking

so, um, pagey, now that vinyl has left the party, is she going to be looking for me? just wondering. and also, i hope that the 'we are sex bob-omb' was the song you chose for the band to play, it's kinda what i was thinking
She will be arriving soon, as for the song, I didn't really think about it that much, it's not like I could type out the musical annotation for it, even if that were possible.

She will be arriving soon, as for the song, I didn't really think about it that much, it's not like I could type out the musical annotation for it, even if that were possible.

oh, ok, cool. and i understand where you're coming from on the music. maybe later songs, though, i can post lyrics or something, m'kay?

Hey fluttershy My name is scarf. i happen notice you really love animals. I volunteer at the local animal shelter on weekends. Would you like to come with me tomorrow? It's nothing super labor intensive. Just giving a little tender, love, and care to some neglected cats and dog. It's actually pretty fun. I had already mentioned to the staff that'd i might have a friend with me when i come in on Saturday and they where totally cool with it. I usually go in at about noon. I could  meet you there or i could even pick you up if you wanted. totally up to you. what do you say?   *please treat my OC as a male. the only reason she is a female is because male ponies tend to look weird IMHO*

Fluttershy's already taken, this is the OOC page.  I believe that the Original Post has a list of which ponies are taken.

Edited by Red

, hey Red, seeing as Pagey said that I will eventually have to fight Tavi to continue to date Vinyl, do you think that he will make our storylines cross at that point? I mean, it's not like I WANT to fight her, it's just, I gotta be ready for anything, y'know? I was just thinking we could do something funny, like have our OC's know each other personally without the girls knowing or something.

, hey Red, seeing as Pagey said that I will eventually have to fight Tavi to continue to date Vinyl, do you think that he will make our storylines cross at that point? I mean, it's not like I WANT to fight her, it's just, I gotta be ready for anything, y'know? I was just thinking we could do something funny, like have our OC's know each other personally without the girls knowing or something.

Tell me what exactly you were planning to do.  It sounds like a good idea to me, I just want to know what your plan is for it.

Tell me what exactly you were planning to do. It sounds like a good idea to me, I just want to know what your plan is for it.

*shrug* dunno, something like red and paradox were roomates at university or something. always hung out and drank and played music and stuff.
  • Brohoof 1

*shrug* dunno, something like red and paradox were roomates at university or something. always hung out and drank and played music and stuff.

Octavia WILL appear in the Story at some point, yes, I won't tell you in what capacity, but she'll be there.

Octavia WILL appear in the Story at some point, yes, I won't tell you in what capacity, but she'll be there.

and will I be there with her? or are all of these stories on different planes of existence/parallel universes? :huh: