Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

and will I be there with her? or are all of these stories on different planes of existence/parallel universes? :huh:

All stories (with the exception of Daring Do and Dawnpath/LLLLLL) are Canon to one another unless specifically otherwise stated, I am currently working out the details of how the stories can interconnect, but for the moment, you can consider yourself safe to assume that you both exist simultaneously, however, I am pretty sure that you will not be DIRECTLY involved with anything that goes down.

Also, While I'm here, I apologise for the lack of replies today, I was otherwise occupied with real life stuff.

• Brohoof 4

@@Page Turner, Okay then, It's all good, Pagey.  Although I am a little confused at the moment because I'm not sure if Meta's response for Alex counts or if I have to wait for a response from you...  I really want to get back into this because I loved doing this with you all... :(

You can try, but I will not be giving her up without a fight -.- 

You are not the first to try and take her from me

tumblr_lvn9qcSvnV1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Oh gladly, she seems like a mare who would enjoy two stallions fighting over her, no harsh feelings to you though, naturally -stretches wings-

You can try, but I will not be giving her up without a fight -.- 

You are not the first to try and take her from me

I am however, the best among them... or so I hope ;P also, is there a link to your OC? I am interested in what your OC is, are you a pegasus as well?

• Brohoof 2

Oh gladly, she seems like a mare who would enjoy two stallions fighting over her, no harsh feelings to you though, naturally -stretches wings-

I am however, the best among them... or so I hope ;P also, is there a link to your OC? I am interested in what your OC is, are you a pegasus as well?

Here is my OC, and yeah I'm a Pegasus.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jordo-r1966

I am always up for a good challenge, but I feel like I have to warn you. If you are hellbent on taking me on for Rainbow Dash, I will have a massive advantage early on, considering I have been dating RD pretty much since this Roleplay first began. 

In the end however, It is ultimately up to Page. If he will allow this, then I will gladly accept your challenge. I will not pull any punches.

• Brohoof 1

Here is my OC, and yeah I'm a Pegasus.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jordo-r1966

I am always up for a good challenge, but I feel like I have to warn you. If you are hellbent on taking me on for Rainbow Dash, I will have a massive advantage early on, considering I have been dating RD pretty much since this Roleplay first began. 

In the end however, It is ultimately up to Page. If he will allow this, then I will gladly accept your challenge. I will not pull any punches.

I would expect nothing less from you, I really like your OC :) Have you seen my OC? also, I have friended you :3

• Brohoof 1

I will compete for Rainbow Dash, if that is well enough within the rules that is, that mare is way to fly for one guy ;P 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sturdy-wing-r2257

Well... alright. I'm not going to say no. You are Added to the OP. let the games begin.

I FINALLY got the time to make an OC for this roleplay!

sorry for the lack of info, but it is just a pony version of me, and you can't be too careful.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dj-shy-3-r2223

Alright. The OP shall be updated.

Hey fluttershy My name is scarf. i happen notice you really love animals. I volunteer at the local animal shelter on weekends. Would you like to come with me tomorrow? It's nothing super labor intensive. Just giving a little tender, love, and care to some neglected cats and dog. It's actually pretty fun. I had already mentioned to the staff that'd i might have a friend with me when i come in on Saturday and they where totally cool with it. I usually go in at about noon. I could  meet you there or i could even pick you up if you wanted. totally up to you. what do you say?

*please treat my OC as a male. the only reason she is a female is because male ponies tend to look weird IMHO*

You have to sign up in the OOC first, and Fluttershy is taken.

Oh hey Colgate...Mmmm your breath smells so fresh, what toothpaste do you use? Oh my gosh, me too, I totally love toothpaste! Yes! I brush my teeth at least 3 minutes too! Oh, of course I do it after every meal... Hmm how about you come over to my place tonight and we can brush our teeth together until they're all nice and shiny. P.S. Bring your own brush, you can't have any of mine  :P

You have to sign up in the OOC first. Please do so.

Well... alright. I'm not going to say no. You are Added to the OP. let the games begin.

Alright. The OP shall be updated.

You have to sign up in the OOC first, and Fluttershy is taken.

You have to sign up in the OOC first. Please do so.

I would like to do it civilly if that is possible, I would really rather not come off as a jerk :P Though that may seem kind of hard... when do I start?

I would like to do it civilly if that is possible, I would really rather not come off as a jerk :P Though that may seem kind of hard... when do I start?

Well, looking at the roleplay, It seems you already have. So we'll start from there. As for not coming off as a jerk... yeah, good luck with that.

Hey Page, if you don't have any other plans, do you think you could wrap up my night with Dash (Maybe skip ahead a little bit) so that you can get to Sturdy Wings reply? I am quite interested to see how this will turn out.

Jordo has to talk to Cloud Chaser about moving in with Dash anyways, so that will keep him occupied in the meantime 

I would expect nothing less from you, I really like your OC :) Have you seen my OC? also, I have friended you :3

Sweet ^.^ I have checked out your OC, and I like him. Cool idea for an OC.

As for the coming off as a jerk, you are basically trying to steal my marefriend :P not a lot of ways to do this without someone (mainly my OC) thinking you're a jerk :P

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

Hey Page, if you don't have any other plans, do you think you could wrap up my night with Dash (Maybe skip ahead a little bit) so that you can get to Sturdy Wings reply? I am quite interested to see how this will turn out.

Jordo has to talk to Cloud Chaser about moving in with Dash anyways, so that will keep him occupied in the meantime 

Sweet ^.^ I have checked out your OC, and I like him. Cool idea for an OC.

As for the coming off as a jerk, you are basically trying to steal my marefriend :P not a lot of ways to do this without someone (mainly my OC) thinking you're a jerk :P

-sigh- I guess this is true... Well, no hard feelings right? I mean its not you :P Were it anybody else I would be doing the exact same thing, so... brohoof? And may the best stallion win? ;P

• Brohoof 1

-sigh- I guess this is true... Well, no hard feelings right? I mean its not you :P Were it anybody else I would be doing the exact same thing, so... brohoof? And may the best stallion win? ;P

Oh no hard feelings, because I'm going to win :3 lol I get cocky sometimes. 

seriously though, I am actually quite interested in seeing where this goes. It's nice to have a curveball thrown into a story every now and again, and another stallion competing for Dash's affection is an interesting twist.

And I forgot to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FEGc5EmOXxc

Edited by Eljordo

Oh no hard feelings, because I'm going to win :3 lol I get cocky sometimes. 

seriously though, I am actually quite interested in seeing where this goes. It's nice to have a curveball thrown into a story every now and again, and another stallion competing for Dash's affection is an interesting twist.

And I forgot to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Gw2FlypFA

How often is the story updated?

Also I really like your OC, though a pegasus who is weak at flying breaks my heart.... I tried to make Sturdy Wing as anti-special snowflake as I possibly could. He uses his wings as weapons in combat, but the techniques are easily teachable to any other Pegasus, and the helm he uses as a blade can be made for, and used by any other non-unicorn. Just after a season and a half of watching the obvious evil and danger that lurks outside of the cities I felt inspired to make him the way he was. What is your background behind making your stallion?

Also I really like your OC, though a pegasus who is weak at flying breaks my heart.... I tried to make Sturdy Wing as anti-special snowflake as I possibly could. He uses his wings as weapons in combat, but the techniques are easily teachable to any other Pegasus, and the helm he uses as a blade can be made for, and used by any other non-unicorn. Just after a season and a half of watching the obvious evil and danger that lurks outside of the cities I felt inspired to make him the way he was. What is your background behind making your stallion?

I am honestly really inspired by people with disabilities 'defeating the odds'. One of my friends has a prosthetic leg, and yet he still manages to keep up with the rest of us. 

I thought I could add a little bit of tragedy to his story. It would also contrast with the athletic Rainbow Dash perfectly.

I am honestly really inspired by people with disabilities 'defeating the odds'. One of my friends has a prosthetic leg, and yet he still manages to keep up with the rest of us. 

I thought I could add a little bit of tragedy to his story. It would also contrast with the athletic Rainbow Dash perfectly.

Ahh ok, Sturdy is less of an athlete (though I myself am) and more of a.... I don't want to use the word warrior, but it's pretty much the closest word I can think of. so yeah, a warrior but not really XD 

Also as a man with a sister with an amputated leg, I get the inspiring people with disabilities thing. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's SUPPOSED to be updated every Monday Wednesday and Friday, but right now he holidays are wreaking havoc with my scedule, so I'll get the replies out... eventually. Edited by Page Turner
  • Brohoof 2

It's SUPPOSED to be updated every Monday Wednesday and Friday, but right now he holidays are wreaking havoc with my scedule, so I'll get the replies out... eventually.

I'm making the post if they aren't out by tonight. Just a heads up for you, you basically just missed a week of posts.

• Brohoof 2

<sigh.> Do i hear a 'Please?'

I'm TRYING but life is being really lifey right now. I'm Soooooooooooo sorry that I am not able to keep my grandmother from being sick, my father from being an ***hole, and my house from falling apart AND get you guys your replies at the same time!

I am going to trust you guys not to break anything. I'm taking a break. I'll see you guys in 1 week.

• Brohoof 2

I'm making the post if they aren't out by tonight. Just a heads up for you, you basically just missed a week of posts.

look what you've done.

you've sent him over the edge.

we all knew he was busy, yet you had to make your little comments.

i just hope page can get things straightened up in his life soon...

• Brohoof 2

Dude it's ok, give him his time... Life affects us all, and Page is very reliable. He wouldn't be missing posts if it wasn't very important. 

• Brohoof 1

<sigh.> Do i hear a 'Please?'

I'm TRYING but life is being really lifey right now. I'm Soooooooooooo sorry that I am not able to keep my grandmother from being sick, my father from being an ***hole, and my house from falling apart AND get you guys your replies at the same time!

I am going to trust you guys not to break anything. I'm taking a break. I'll see you guys in 1 week.

Seriously man, don't worry yourself. Obviously we love your replies, but we won't roll over and die if you don't post for a week. Life is life, we aren't expecting you to prioritize this RP over the real world.

Take all the time you need man, we'll survive. 

• Brohoof 1

dude, he's busy. He just said he CAN'T have them out by then, so why would you go and set an ultimatum like that?

• Brohoof 2