Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

Page did several of the replies... I forget exactly who, but I know he did Steel's, Mr. Bob's, and Red Talon's.

There you go. Argument proven invalid.

FPWAHH But don't make me prove myself wrong -_- Put out new responses! If you know... that's ok with you that is

I'm SOO up for this! But since my lovely little Southern colt (Braeburn) is already being dated, and I'm not much for competition for men (Them's the breaks. NEVER fight over a man, girls) I'm just gonna have to resort to sticking with my own kind.

I choose Soarin (He's cute anyway, long as at some point he takes off that damn uniform. -_-; )

Here's Sweets!

(Had to edit because English is my first language XD)

Edited by Sweets
  • Brohoof 1

I'm SOO up for this! But since my lovely little Southern colt (Braeburn) is already being dated, and I'm not much for competition for men (Them's the breaks. NEVER fight over a man, girls) I'm just gonna have to resort to sticking with my own kind.

I choose Soarin (He's cute anyway, long as at some point he takes off that damn uniform. -_-; )

Here's Sweets!

(Had to edit because English is my first language XD)

Alright, sounds good! You will be added to the roster :3 

Just post in this thread when you are ready to ask him out:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/33149-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/page-61

Just a little heads up, Page Turner is the one who usually does the replies. He's taking a little break. 

When he returns, the thread should update every couple of days. 

Don't worry Halfy, You'll get a reply, they haven't forgotten about you or the RP. Don't worry, you and Surprise will be together forever.

i know how you feel, and Dox hasn't given up on Vinyl, either. our replies will be soon, and then happiness will ensue and our dates with our mares will continue.

Don't worry Halfy, You'll get a reply, they haven't forgotten about you or the RP. Don't worry, you and Surprise will be together forever.

Don't worry guys, we are working on the replies. Things have been slowed since Page took his temporary absence, but we have not forgotten about this thread. 

Just have a little patience guys, the replies will come. We want to get them out to you as soon as we can. 

Could i date big macintosh..... hes not taken is he? dosent sy he is on the list and this sound fun very fun!!

Sure you can, Big Mac is available. Just post your OC to this thread, and when you are ready ask him out here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/33149-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/page-61

Edited by Eljordo

aww man parental ontrols i dont need m anymore and yet i still have them..... its blocking the page so i dont think i can join...... :(

That's too bad :(  (Don't know why we're blocked, the RP never goes over PG)

we'll still be here if you ever fix those pesky controls. 

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

yeah thanks! I will see because they are windows live controls and even harmless posts like this are sorry you cannot accsess but yet i can acsess my little pony cupcakes fanfics? I dont think so?

yeah thanks! I will see because they are WINDOWS LIVE CONTROLS and even harmless posts like this are sorry you cannot accsess but yet i can acsess my little pony cupcakes fanfics? I dont think so?

Well, there's your problem. Windows Live is easily one of Microsoft's biggest flops (in my opinion). You should tell your parents to replace WLC with a competent blocker, or, like you said, convince them that you don't need a blocker in the first place.

• Brohoof 1

Good news. I Have Returned.

I shall begin making replies right away. You should have them by tomorrow.

PRAISE THE LAWD!!!! I missed Page so much...... Now we can all go back to the way it used to be! Surprise, Here I come.

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! now i can continue my fighting evil exes to be able to continue to date vinyl! *squee* i'm soooooooo happy!!!

BY THE ETERNAL LIGHT 

-begins to bow and worship at your hoof-

Thank Celestia for the return of our hero, this is going to be wonderful...

The competition continues

• Brohoof 1

BY THE ETERNAL LIGHT 

Oh yes, finally :3

Time to prove to you why Dash is the element of loyalty ;P been waiting for this for a long time.

Dis gon be good

cm-44950-050f661881e7de.gif

• Brohoof 1

PRAISE THE LAWD!!!! I missed Page so much...... Now we can all go back to the way it used to be! Surprise, Here I come.

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! now i can continue my fighting evil exes to be able to continue to date vinyl! *squee* i'm soooooooo happy!!!

BY THE ETERNAL LIGHT 

<Blushes violently> 

Oh stop that. You guys are embarrassing me. (Although it is nice to know i'm missed)

• Brohoof 2

<Blushes violently> 

Oh stop that. You guys are embarrassing me. (Although it is nice to know i'm missed)

Hey Page, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me posting in the In Character Roleplay of me arriving at Dash's house the following morning to pick her up. I already have it written and it would help move things along