Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

YAY I CAN JOIN NOW! i hav my own computer with no parental controls whoot. So can you sign me up now?

Sure! Just Make a character sheet and link it here.

1. http://24.media.tumblr.com/f770a0fd49fdba3b3d0674458f27470e/tumblr_mgw77uCi8s1s2oh5ao2_500.png   Starshine Haste dating..  DISCORD!!!  cause i wub discordy and i wunna luv him foreveeeeerrr

2. Waits for approval

I need an official MLPforums Character Sheet. Like THIS ONE.

Hey Page, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me posting in the In Character Roleplay of me arriving at Dash's house the following morning to pick her up. I already have it written and it would help move things along

Sure. I can do that.

Actually, while I'm at it, I think I'll sign up myself! now that there are three of us making replies, one of the others can do it for me!

My Character is Page Turner an'd he'll begin dating Briny Blue very soon!

• Brohoof 5

I haz an idea!

What if Gilda and me get in a fight over Fluttershy?

I can see it now:

Gilda says something about Flutters.

I try to hold my self back.

She says something along the lines of "Fluttershy is just a weak and pathetic peace of trash." but meaner.

I snap and just go crazy.

Edited by DJ-Shy3

Mah poni is; http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ignise-r2490

and could I date ..... Celestiadamnit there's no good stallions. Can I not date a mare? No? Alright Thunderlayne (the thundery pony that gets a realy high wingspeed in the flutter huricane episode) it is.

Actually you can go ahead and date a mare. Page has done it for somepony before and didn't seem to have a problem.

• Brohoof 1

Actually you can go ahead and date a mare. Page has done it for somepony before and didn't seem to have a problem.

:o  :D I think I may have meant it as a joke but now I'm not so sure, hmmm lightning dust or thunderlayne.

I think I'll stick with the conventional method although..... a royal guard would be pretty good too. #sucker for a stallion in uniform

I haz an idea!

What if Gilda and me get in a fight over Fluttershy?

I can see it now:

Gilda says something about Flutters.

I try to hold my self back.

She says something along the lines of "Fluttershy is just a weak and pathetic peace of trash." but meaner.

I snap and just go crazy.

Oh, haha... ha. Ha, ha...

:umad:

No. Just... no.

Well, maybe. See how good Quick is with maintaining the peace.

I laugh when Derpy ends up being the most elegant and graceful pony in Equestria when she's drunk.

If that happens, it will be cause to get her drunk more often.

Mah poni is; http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ignise-r2490

and could I date ..... Celestiadamnit there's no good stallions. Can I not date a mare? No? Alright Thunderlayne (the thundery pony that gets a realy high wingspeed in the flutter huricane episode) it is.

Ehrm... I'm not the biggest fan of that type of stuff. Just my thing.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I know who Thunder Lane is, I would be willing to let you date a mare, it's M/M that I'm uncomfortable with. (nothing against gay men, I just don't like the Idea of participating in it myself.) 

It's your choice. Thunder and Lightning are both available. let me know.

• Brohoof 1

*Sigh* I... can do... M/M... If it isn't to excessive. I've never done it before, but... I'm willing to try just about anything once. Like scorpions, that have been deep-fried.

You may want to be careful what you say on the public forum...

Also, I suddenly have the urge to see Lightning Dust and Thunder Lane shipped together...

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I know who Thunder Lane is, I would be willing to let you date a mare, it's M/M that I'm uncomfortable with. (nothing against gay men, I just don't like the Idea of participating in it myself.) 

It's your choice. Thunder and Lightning are both available. let me know.

Ugh such a hard choice, o.k I'll go with Thunder, he reminds me of a friend ^_^ Just tell me when you want me to start, and I'll bounce myself on in :3

Ugh such a hard choice, o.k I'll go with Thunder, he reminds me of a friend ^_^ Just tell me when you want me to start, and I'll bounce myself on in :3

You can start Immediately. I should be putting out replies sometime today if all goes well. if not, then it'll be Friday.

• Brohoof 2

You can start Immediately. I should be putting out replies sometime today if all goes well. if not, then it'll be Friday.

Let's hope it goes well! Dashie and I need to begin our journey into the Everfree forest... and a slightly different journey ;P

... @ ~Lawful Jordo~

(edited)

Blossomforth, will you be my very special somepony?

My OC is  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silverstreak-r2491

I hope somepony hasn't taken you yet!

You have been added to the list. Welcome Aboard! You may begin posting as soon as you feel you are ready.

I just realized I'm a Squirrel. When did that happen?

Edited by ~Neutral Page~
  • Brohoof 2

Just saying Page, it's good to have you back. You are wonderful story teller! Much better than a hack like myself.  ^_^ Hehehe Hack! GET IT?!  -_-  . . . .  <_<

Your scenarios are innovative, your characterization is spot on, and your ability to roll with player action and still keep your continuity straight is unbelievable!

(edited)

Oh, hi there Rainbow Dash! There's something that I wanted to talk to you about. I was just having a flight a few days ago and I found this old race track. It's been unused for ages but it's still mostly intact, and it seemed like a pretty challenging course. So I was just wondering if you wanted to come and try it out with me? It looks AWESOME at night.

You are Doing it wrong. You have to sign up in the OOC first, and Rainbow Dash is already taken. Twice.

Edited by ~Neutral Page~
  • Brohoof 3

Hiya! I was curious as to why I haven't gotten anything, so I looked on the RP... Sweets hasn't been replied to.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/33149-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/page-61

Here's the link to her where the post is, just wanted to see what was up.

Yes she has, take another look at my post on page 62, your reply is the very first one. here is the link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/33149-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/page-62