Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

*Sigh* there is no justice. Trixie acts like a B**ch and everyone loves her, Lightning Dust is a bit overzealous and everyone hates her.

Yes. that's right, I will add you to the list and you can post in the RP at your convenience.

Not to go off on you but Trixie had reason to do what she did, the Mane 6 heckled her so she shut them up. Twilight made her life Terrible, she returned the favor. Sure she was lying about the Ursa, but that is what being a preformer is about.

Edited by Half-Note

@,

I fixed my post to be more in line with what you wanted. Still didn't change much of the overall events and I hope what I changed still "fits." I also apologize for writing Daring's dialogue. As my prospective marefriend, I understand why I should normally abstain from controlling her actions and thoughts. You're the . . . well functionally you're actually a bit like a Dungeon Master, just substituting dice rolls for character and causality. If controlling her is against the roles, I can cut (hehe) that scene entirely and just skip to Briny in the brig.

From somepony who obviously knows what they're talking about. May I ask what I did right with this post? (Either pre or post edit.) I know I may be looking at this a bit too closely, but they say you should be your own toughest critic in writing and apparently I'm not tough enough on myself! That being said, I know what I did wrong and I always learn better from hearing what I did right.

Sorry for taking up your time and thanks again for this whole thread!

Sincerly, 

Steel Accord

um....Page?

don't take this the wrong way but.....what happened to my replies from Octavia? I haven't seen them so far.......

If I missed them, could you please give me a link?

Thanks

I'll take a look back and see what I can find.

Not to go off on you but Trixie had reason to do what she did, the Mane 6 heckled her so she shut them up. Twilight made her life Terrible, she returned the favor. Sure she was lying about the Ursa, but that is what being a preformer is about.

And what Did Lightning Dust do? Only Train her entire life to be worthy of joining the wonderbolts, Only to have her dreams crushed because she pushed herself too hard and endangered a group of non-pegasi who shouldn't have been there in the first place. I maintain that Dust's attitude problem is a much easier fix than Trixie's. After all, it took Trixie 2 episodes and a revenge plot before she learned her lesson. Dust seemed genuinely remorseful at the end of her one. so, who's the worse pony here?

Edited by ~Neutral Page~

I'll take a look back and see what I can find.

And what Did Lightning Dust do? Only Train her entire life to be worthy of joining the wonderbolts, Only to have her dreams crushed because she pushed herself too hard and endangered a group of non-pegasi who shouldn't have been there in the first place. I maintain that Dust's attitude problem is a much easier fix than Trixie's. After all, it took Trixie 2 episodes and a revenge plot before she learned her lesson. Dust seemed genuinely remorseful at the end of her one. so, who's the worse pony here?

Lightning Dust wasn't removed for endangering the Mane 6. She was removed for being reckless and disregarding the safety of others, as shown when she Ignored Rainbow's injury, Blasted the other teams out of formation, and created a tornado to get rid of clouds. And Lightning never said anything remorseful, she just seemed sad that she had to go same as Trixie.

um....Page?

don't take this the wrong way but.....what happened to my replies from Octavia? I haven't seen them so far.......

If I missed them, could you please give me a link?

Thanks

If anything, that's my fault. I was in charge of replying for you. One of two things probably happened; we didn't see your post, or I forgot to reply. Either way, I'm sorry, and I'll try to get that fixed for you.

• Brohoof 1

Okay folks. you may be wondering where the heck I've been. The answer Is that I'm currently fighting a rather bad bout of writers block, so progress on the Replies, as well as the fanfic I'm working on, has been slow. I'm going to try to have them out sometime this week. but no promises.

• Brohoof 5

Okay folks. you may be wondering where the heck I've been. The answer Is that I'm currently fighting a rather bad bout of writers block, so progress on the Replies, as well as the fanfic I'm working on, has been slow. I'm going to try to have them out sometime this week. but no promises.

Completely reasonable. Everypony has writer's block every here and there, my self included. Plus you have a life outside the forum, just like the rest of us.

Trust me, I know how you feel. Between writer's block and my new job, I haven't been able to scratch down a sentence much less a scene.

OK... how this works.

I- Meta Knight- will, in my spare time, be working on the replies...

I am sorry about the delay, and I'm sure the other two are as well- though I cannot speak for them.

I just threatened them with an Astartes Missile Launcher- we should have replies out soon.  ;)

OK... how this works.

I am sorry about the delay, and I'm sure the other two are as well- though I cannot speak for them.

I just threatened them with an Astartes Missile Launcher- we should have replies out soon.  ;)

Good to hear. And there is no need to apologize, imo. You guys have lives just like the rest of us.

• Brohoof 1

OK... how this works.

Nothing against you personally Thunder. But after talking with Page, I feel like he should be the one to reply to my last post. Briny is his creation and he and I have been in talks about where the story is going.

Okay folks, my Writer's termites have finally eaten through my writer's block and I am able to post again. expect the next set on Monday.

Skipidee too-dah! (Yes I just said that. I have no shame.) By the by, would I buy jars of those writer's termites at Home Depot or Barnes & Noble?

Nothing against you personally Thunder. But after talking with Page, I feel like he should be the one to reply to my last post. Briny is his creation and he and I have been in talks about where the story is going.

Meta doesn't write your replies. Page does. Just thought I should clarify; we each have our own set of people to reply to.

Meta doesn't write your replies. Page does. Just thought I should clarify; we each have our own set of people to reply to.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh well I suppose I owe Meta an apology. Thank you for clarifying things for me.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, a dentist... I don't have any memory logs about somepony taking Colgate. let me check the front list.

You're good. I believe you're clear to start a post, although I could be vetoed. It happens... rarely. *Snarles at other writers* *Grin*

I guess I'll join...

My OC charecter sheet: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/windwaker-r2761

Pony I want to date: Lightning dust! (Came in late for the good ponies to be taken. I guess I'll pick lightning dust!

I'm a tad confused by your OC... it's listed as an alicorn, but the picture shows him as a Pegusus...

other than that, welcome aboard!

Here is a link to my OC's profile. I would like to be able to date Colgate if she hasn't already been taken.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blue-moon-r2808

Everything here seems to be in order. feel free to begin!

I'm a tad confused by your OC... it's listed as an alicorn, but the picture shows him as a Pegusus...other than that, welcome aboard!

I need to change my charecter pic to an alicorn! And maybe a Pegasus version if they don't allow alicorns!

(edited)

NEW RULE/RULE CHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT

-Joining the RP now requires a Password which is 'hidden' in the OP.

this is to ensure that every new potential RP-er has to have read all of the rules before joining.

-Alicorn OC's are no longer allowed.

All current and future alicorn OC's shall be demoted to either unicorn or pegasus within the context of the RP. (The enrichment center respects your right to have questions or concerns about this policy)

I need to change my charecter pic to an alicorn! And maybe a Pegasus version if they don't allow alicorns!

for the purposes of this RP, let's keep you a pegasus. (Please note that the new rule above is a long time coming and was not intended for you specifically, you just reminded me that I've been meaning to add it.)

Walks sadly around ponyville. 'sigh' One day I'll have a special somepony to feel less lonely and to be with alot.

He asked himself Am I ugly? Or am I socially awkward to everypony.

He then sits on the bench and reads book about Stephen King and another book about sports.

You are doing it wrong.

a- Please sign up via this OOC thread first.

b- you need to state what pony you wish to date. I'm not going to bring them to you.

Edited by ~Neutral Page~
  • Brohoof 5

Okay,Here's a link to my Character.This is my first time doing an RP.Let me know if messed something up.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steel-crescent-r2862

I will be waiting for one of the main six ponies to become available.

Password:Overbreak

You'll be waiting for a long time then, the players dating the mane six are all pretty damn loyal. I would suggest settling for a substitute, but it's your prerogative.
  • Brohoof 2