Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

That's what I think. Wipe the slate clean all the way around, and... well... make this into an RP thread. But that's just my opinion.

Oh yeah... guys, Page Turner said that I will be subbing for him on the weekends.. So... yeah. I'll get writing now.

Hey, man, you've got to submit an OC and all of that stuff in order to play. Sorry, man. We just want to be organized now. :)

Don't go putting words in my mouth Meta, we haven't agreed on anything specific yet.

oh, I see. Yeah, I think I got a bit too excited. How exactly do I sign up? Any specific instructions?

Just link your character sheet in the thread along with the Pony you wish to date. To make it easier on everyone involved, take a look at the list of taken ponies, you see how rarity is on it? that means she's already taken. you can try to steal her away, but that gives me headaches and I'd prefer it if you didn't.

I wanna get invited to a wedding but my choice in mares makes me unable to do that or double dates, as nobody would go on one with Trixie.

We can work with it, maybe somepony will want to date Gilda, or maybe you can see about mellowing Trixie out a bit.

You know, I have no qualms about either starting a new thread, or splitting this one with you. If you'd like.

I was actually joking when I posted that, and Meta Knight may also be lending a Hoof, But I will keep you in mind if I ever need extra help.

Mind if I joined as Vinyl Blade (linked in sig) and went for... Aloe? That is, if you're ok with F/F relationships.

I don't want to seem biased against M/M, but... sure. We can do that. It would be difficult to be in this fandom and not be okay with F/F.
  • Brohoof 1

My Little Miss Sunshine OC wants to date Braeburn, the sexiest pony.

If he´s already taken, then I´ll take Carrot Top.. :blush:

Braeburn? sexy? welp, no accounting for taste I suppose, He's all yours. also there's a 'List of taken Ponies' there for a reason, If you looked at it you would have seen that he wasn't taken. he is now though, you just took him.
  • Brohoof 2

Braeburn? sexy? welp, no accounting for taste I suppose, He's all yours. also there's a 'List of taken Ponies' there for a reason, If you looked at it you would have seen that he wasn't taken. he is now though, you just took him.

Well...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdrYlaEe41A

Doesn´t matter I guess. Thank you! :) I´ve already written a post. And I´m sorry about my not paying attention. :(

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, before I post, I needed to let you know that I'm changing my interests to Lotus instead of Aloe

okay, not sure what difference it really makes, I can't ever remember which is which, but I'll go ahead and change that.

Here you go Page.

Hope this is good enough, I am still thinking of what my cutie mark will be though.

Just so everypony knows, I'm with Twi. Don't get any funny ideas about taking her. :ph34r:^_^

Mal, I will draw you a full color picture for your you OC. You can use it if you want.

Also, Just for interested ponies. Th Applejack x Dawnpath wedding will probably be open, however,I need a few positions.

I'll leave bridesmaids and stuff to Page)

Best Colt: Mal (Preferably)

Groomscolts:

Big Macintosh

Nightfall (Hopefully, I still have to ask him)

One more (Probably somepony I know. Also somepony I know to be a boy, but possibly somepony who I know to be a girl... then it would be a Groomsmare.)

If you want to be at the wedding, go ahead, just note; we probably want have as much drama as the Canterlot wedding. I want it to go smoothly. Of course, this is also up to Page, but if you have, like, a dating Evil Ex's deal at my wedding, I will not be happy with you. And it will show.

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 2

Mal, I will draw you a full color picture for your you OC. You can use it if you want.

Also, Just for interested ponies. Th Applejack x Dawnpath wedding will probably be open, however,I need a few positions.

I'll leave bridesmaids and stuff to Page)

Best Colt: Mal (Preferably)

Groomscolts:

Big Macintosh

Nightfall (Hopefully, I still have to ask him)

One more (Probably somepony I know. Also somepony I know to be a boy, but possibly somepony who I know to be a girl... then it would be a Groomsmare.)

If you want to be at the wedding, go ahead, just note; we probably want have as much drama as the Canterlot wedding. I want it to go smoothly. Of course, this is also up to Page, but if you have, like, a dating Evil Ex's deal at my wedding, I will not be happy with you. And it will show.

XD heh, i wouldn't do that at the wedding. at a party? maybe. at a formal wedding? buck no, I'm too nice to ask for that!