Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

Password accepted, welcome to the place, you may now post in the RP thread at your convenience.

Thank you! Hopefully I didn't cause too much discord and inconvenience for you with my ineptitude! Hopefully this will be fun!

Soooo, Sturdy has been gone for several weeks. I've messaged him in an attempt to get his attention, but I got no word. If he doesn't come back, what comes of our story arc? 

• Brohoof 1

Password accepted, welcome to the place, you may now post in the RP thread at your convenience.

How long should I wait for responses? I mean, its been a little more than a week, and although I don't mind waiting, I would like to know about how long the wait period is

Character sheet: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/smiley-bookpony-r2994

Smiley would like to date... *dramatic music* Discord!!

Password: Yesternow

I'm awaiting confirmation!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stella-shine-r2971

Stella would like to date Caramel! biggrin.png

Password: Yesternow

Anything else I've forgotten? 

Just waiting for a reply now! 

~MojoDash

Welcome and Welcome! Passwords accepted. You can both begin posting at your next convenience.
  • Brohoof 3

So . . . just to tie us all over while we wait; has anypony had something they consider a crowning moment of awesome in their RP? Either something in-character or a bit of particularly clever writing?

I would have to say that the collective experience of dating Surprise has been a pleasure. If I have to pick a moment it would be our swim in the fountain. I'm still waiting for my big "THIS IS IT, THIS IS REAL" part.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATES!

Let me begin by apologizing for the lack of Replies Lately. Life has been really putting the Kibosh on me this past month, Rest assured that The RP is not quite dead yet. In fact, I've implemented a few changes to the rules that will hopefully simplify things:

-The one Month Rule has been simplified: Every month a PM will be sent to ALL Players, not just the inactive ones. this will make my job alot easier.

-Comic characters have been added to the datable ponies list: Jade Singer, Wheat Grass, and Flax Seed.

• Brohoof 2

-Comic characters have been added to the datable ponies list: Jade Singer, Wheat Grass, and Flax Seed.

Wow great! I have absolutely NO CLUE who they are! yay.png All levity aside, it's quite all right. We understand, well I'd like to think most of us do anyway. 

(edited)

Hello, everybody.  Step away...  The blue Pegasus, Alex Night, is back and better than ever!  Sorry that it took a while.

@

Edited by Sam Avalon

I would like to drop out, seeing as I'm not getting any replies anymore as is.....thanks for the fun

Vack darn it. I knew something like this would happen. Page, you need to grab ALL of the posts when we they come up. Grah, and this was one i liked doing! :(

Vack darn it. I knew something like this would happen. Page, you need to grab ALL of the posts when we they come up. Grah, and this was one i liked doing! sad.png

I'm Sowwy. sad.png sad.png 

I try my best but there's only so many hours in a day.

Whenever somepony new wants Octavia It's All Yours.

• Brohoof 2