Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

Mal will be as efficient as possible. He wouldn't pull stuff at my wedding, just as I would never mess with his wedding, especially with Twilight. I might tease him about it, but in truth, if there was one thing I wouldn't do, it's kill my friend's marriage. I would rather kill myself, which will never happen.

I will tell you right now, personally, I would never invite Trixie to my wedding. Scratch, yes, maybe, and this is a big maybe, Discord. Trixie? No. If there is one thing I hate most in this world, it's close-minded, self-centered, stuck up, uppity a*holes. No offense, but she would not (normally) show up to my wedding.

And as for you, Metatroll... *Sigh* Well, I guess if something didn't happen at our wedding, it would be too much for this broad of a range of people, now wouldn't it. Keep it PG please. I actually did try for this wedding; it took me about 2 poems, an advertisement, and a ton; a TON of thinking.

Of course you can come, Blade *Roleyes* Why would I invite Nightfall and not you?

IF I come of as a pretentious individual myself from my earlier rant, I will say that my past is riddled with the types of a-holes who think only of themselves, and they're own feelings, and they're own pride. In short, there is them, and then there is everybody else.

Um.. yeah, Dawn? I hate to tell you this... but you don't have a snowball's chance in Heck of things 'going smoothly' Remember, This is a STORY, and Stories where everything goes according to plan are boring.

• Brohoof 3

Why does everybody misunderstand Trixie? Anyway... WHEN ME AND TRIXIE GET MARRIED THERE WILL BE A BAND, AND AN OCEAN, AND GARDENS FULL OF...... HERBS....... AND WE WILL DANCE!!! UNTILL THE SUNSET, AND YOU WON'T BE INVITED DAWNPATH.

hmph.

(jk)

And as for you, Metatroll... *Sigh* Well, I guess if something didn't happen at our wedding, it would be too much for this broad of a range of people, now wouldn't it. Keep it PG please. I actually did try for this wedding; it took me about 2 poems, an advertisement, and a ton; a TON of thinking.

Metatroll? I find that insulting.

I'm just going to hang in the backround... unless something happens that requires his attention.

• Brohoof 1

A quick note about post quoting:

Some of you are doing this already, but I feel this needs to be said. When you reply, PLEASE do NOT quote my entire reply list, all of these Massive quotes clog up the page and make it more difficult to navigate. Instead try to edit down the quote to only the part that applies to you.

Red walked up to the mare after the rehearsal had ended, he gathered his courage and tapped Octavia on the shoulder, "Um........miss Octavia?" he said nervously, "I'm Red......I'm the second chair bass? I was wondering if.........maybe you'd like to get together at some point?" Red braced himself for rejection.

Unfortunately, It seems you fell through the cracks, We have an OOC page now, which means you have to 'sign up' by linking your character sheet. and Unfortunately, Somepony has already taken Octavia. Sorry.

Why does everybody misunderstand Trixie? Anyway... WHEN ME AND TRIXIE GET MARRIED THERE WILL BE A BAND, AND AN OCEAN, AND GARDENS FULL OF...... HERBS....... AND WE WILL DANCE!!! UNTILL THE SUNSET, AND YOU WON'T BE INVITED DAWNPATH.

hmph.

(jk)

I dunno, Why haven't you linked your character sheet yet? You need to do that ASAP otherwise somepony may come and take her from you.

Some of you are doing this already, but I feel this needs to be said. When you reply, PLEASE do NOT quote my entire reply list, all of these Massive quotes clog up the page and make it more difficult to navigate. Instead try to edit down the quote to only the part that applies to you.

Unfortunately, It seems you fell through the cracks, We have an OOC page now, which means you have to 'sign up' by linking your character sheet. and Unfortunately, Somepony has already taken Octavia. Sorry.

I dunno, Why haven't you linked your character sheet yet? You need to do that ASAP otherwise somepony may come and take her from you.

I'll get right on it, I've been using mobile for a while so I was waiting till I could use an actual CPU.

hmph.

(jk)

(That's fine. If you and Trixie get married, congratulations. I'll try my hardest not to laugh when your ball and chains literally suppresses you with her god-complex.

I'll get right on it, I've been using mobile for a while so I was waiting till I could use an actual CPU.

Aaand you did exactly what the first part of that post said not to do. off to a great start i see.
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

I posted the same thing before that guy and you never responded!!!! I am now sad!!!!!! *disheartened Red is sad*

Posted Image

I posted the same thing before that guy and you never responded!!!! I am now sad!!!!!! *disheartened Red is sad*

I did respond the first time, it was in the list the very next day. YOU never followed up on it, It's been super Crazy over here what with the Thread suddenly becoming a Roleplay so soon after I inherited it... this was bound to happen and I can't express enough how sorry I am with text, so instead here's a picture of sad fluttershy. Posted Image

There you go, that's how bad I feel.

• Brohoof 2

Hey, Page. Two things, y'all is spelled like how I just spelled it and it's a plural pronoun. I know, in the show, AJ uses it in reference to one pony sometimes, but it just aggravates me a little. It's just a contraction for "you all."

Yeah! I get to date . . . Okay Fluttershy's taken, well then! Here I come Ra- . . . taken to. Okay, I guess I can turn to- OCTAVIA'S TAKEN?! *pales as the list of every crush pony is taken*

Well I guess I'll take . . . . Daring Doo? Hmmmmm, I never even considered her. Heroic, intelligent, probably a bit more cultured due to being an archaeologist as well as a teacher in Canterlot. (I'm getting this from Pony in a Box Productions and TV Tropes.org.) Why not? It might work out!

Link to Ponysona, my good man:

http://mlpforums.com...el-accord-r1970

I just saw your PM. As you know I am dating Rarity and here's the sheet to my character/ponysona. :D

http://mlpforums.com..._/wildcard-r502

I thought you were into Applejack? Trouble on the farm or did you just get tired of kicking trees and wanted a taste for the finer mares in life? :P Wait a minute :huh: . . . Oh God that sounded dirtier than I intended. :blink:

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah! I get to date . . . Okay Fluttershy's taken, well then! Here I come Ra- . . . taken to. Okay, I guess I can turn to- OCTAVIA'S TAKEN?! *pales as the list of every crush pony is taken*

Well I guess I'll take . . . . Daring Doo? Hmmmmm, I never even considered her. Heroic, intelligent, probably a bit more cultured due to being an archaeologist as well as a teacher in Canterlot. (I'm getting this from Pony in a Box Productions and TV Tropes.org.) Why not? It might work out!

Link to Ponysona, my good man:

http://mlpforums.com...el-accord-r1970

I thought you were into Applejack? Trouble on the farm or did you just get tired of kicking trees and wanted a taste for the finer mares in life? :P Wait a minute :huh: . . . Oh God that sounded dirtier than I intended. :blink:

That sounded just a little bit dirty ;)

And yes and no. I still like AJ, it's just that Rarity slowly managed to get to the top of my best pony list. She's such an awesome character and I am sure flirting is fun with her. Plus she is really beautiful and has a gorgeous voice :D:wub:

So my most attractive pony list now would be:

Rarity

AJ

Twi

Celestia(I started really liking her lately :) )

PS: I wonder why nopony's dating Spitfire. She was on top of so many "hottest pony" rankings :blink:

Edited by Wildcard
  • Brohoof 1

PS: I wonder why nopony's dating Spitfire. She was on top of so many "hottest pony" rankings :blink:[/color]

I was thinking about dating her before I started, but I figured she'd be a bit too fast paced (which probably isn't the issue).

My hottest pony list:

Rarity/Luna

Octavia

AJ

RD/Spitfire

Lotus

Aloe

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 1

Firstly, Sitfire is being dated.

Secondly, HELP! I have to engage in a love battle against Shakespeare.

*facedesk facedesk facedesk*

Doom, doom is upon you! MWAHAHA!

I might be able to help. I guess. Maybe. But you have to move this to Ponyville from... wherever you guys are now.

We shall put aside our idealistic difference to help you, for I am, indeed, a poet. How may I be of assistance?

(Also, hotest pony list:

AJ

Rainbow

Twilight (Or Octavia)

Derpy

Trixie (I don't like her, I didn't say she wasn't hot)

Pinkie