Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

Blue, I need a character sheet from you.

Posted Image

Here, hold this.

Well now I still have to fill in at least fifty-six more characters.

I seriously did have in my mind the character of Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind until I said "screw that, that movie has far more complex issues in it than ponies do. Looks like I have to axe a lot of more complicated characterization."

I do not intend to string a pony along, like Rhett does.

*4th Wall Breach alarms start going off through the entirecomplex*

God almighty, who went to Ponyville to get Muffins again?!

Deepest apologies! I've not participated in a roleplay thread before and am somewhat unfamiliar with it's conduct. I have altered my post to be appropriately in-character.

Uhhhhh is it okay if I butt in? Just wanted to ask, I got something started with Daring Do and was wondering how that works. I mean, are we in an Indy-styled AU like the Pony in a Box Productions version? Is this merely the past? Just some clarification if anypony has the time and authority to say which. My only concern with it is if Fancypants is around. He's the only part of my back story that would factor in.

You are a character in the book. you don't technically exist. at some point you will be... well... Let's just say good storytelling can take on a life of it's own.

I'm not going to ask about that mini text, Coco.

I say that, since it is not yet Monday, Dawnpath is posting. But either way, he's gotta post for both Quick Fix and himself.

I'm still reeling from what you did yesterday, Dawnpath. What was going through your mind?

• Brohoof 1

Alpha) Page said to let you guys stay put for today. I figure he has to catch up, I did do a number on him...

Beta) Quick Fix is literaly a copy-paste, flat background pony. I've made her into a lonely mechanic. She sometimes hits the cider, hard, but honestly, right now she's not intoxicated. She's just lonely.

Charlie) I will post her form soon, I made it, now I have to put it in.

Edit, link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/quick-fix-dawnpath1-r2014

Edited by Dawnpath

NO she ISN'T. there is only one Luna. you really should let me make decisions like that. I've already set up that the Luna currently being dated is partly Gamer Luna.

Mare Friending. The only engagement at the moment is yours.

Hey, I don't have any clue as to how to link my character sheet on this thread but can I just put the URL.http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/storm-shifter-r1998

Aura was flying by Ponyville she was traveling light so she was getting hungry. "Hmmm maybe this town might have something to eat" she said gliding down into the small town. The moment she landed she could tell the main inhabitants were ponies. The looks the other ponies were giving Aura was making her nervous so she tried to move along avoiding any glares and avoiding talking to anyone fortunetly none had bothered her. Aura didn't say anything until she saw what looked like another dragon in the distance near a big Treehouse (Twilight's Library) "Could that be another dragon?" Aura asked herself quietly. As she got closer she could tell that it was definetly another dragon as it had purple scales and green spikes from its head to its tail. Aura thought it would be a good idea to know each other so she attempted to get the dragons attention. "Umm h-hi there." She said to the dragon. "Who are you? she asked.

OHMAIGAWSH SOMEONE IS GOING AFTER SPIKE!!!! wow, i never thought it would actually happen, but hey, good for the little guy.

*Looks at the thread. Facedesk.* Tell you all what, instead of me spelunking through this mess and probably missing a bunch of you, can you all just Re-Post your last unreplied post?

Morningstar, I didn't reply to anypony. I don't 'own' you anymore than I owe anypony else, and I am sorry, but your posts are really hard to reply to. *Sigh* It's been a long day, I've already got somepony at ends with another pony in a different place...

Oh hey, look what I found in the main thread.

Thanks buddy :)

I hope she is pleased by the events and I am also totally looking forward to the things to come :D

And it took some time for me to crush on Rarity. I started liking her more with every new episode and at the end of season 2 she went from my 4th favorite pony to my favorite pony. Shes beautiful, has an totally sweet voice and I really like her lady-likeness. Also she looks so adorable, especially when she's happy (I have to admit the fake-eyelashes suit her really well). Her overexaggerating is also soo cute :wub:

Posted Image

Also Sweetie-Belle is best sister-in-law :)

In the future, Please try to keep posts like this in the OOC thread. 'kay?

Steel sat with his friend, Wildcard in a Cloudsdale cafe. He listened with rapt attention as Wildcard regaled him of his time spent with the lovely Rarity. They way he described her made Steel a might envious, but he was happy for his friend and clasped him amicably across the back. "Good show buddy! I'm happy for you." He returned to his soda and sighed. He was indeed happy for his friend, but melancholy that he himself didn't have a special somepony.

um, yeah, Steel? you don't exist in the same universe as him. to him, you are just a character in a book. keep that in mind.
  • Brohoof 2

That was actually a mistake, because I saw Steelquill quoting me and responded to him, because I thought I were in the OOC thread(and because it was late in the night when I wrote this), sorry. This board needs a delete comment function because now this small mistake messed the thread up

Edit: Steel edited his answer because he realised that he wrote in the wrong thread and wanted to make the post on topic again

Edited by Wildcard

That was actually a mistake, because I saw Steelquill quoting me and responded to him, because I thought I were in the OOC thread(and because it was late in the night when I wrote this), sorry. This board needs a delete comment function because now this small mistake messed the thread up

No biggie, just be careful from now on or I will hunt you down and hug you without taking a shower first!

(OOC: Is Nightmare Moon taken? I was hoping to go with Luna, but she was taken, so I wanted to go with the next best thing. I really hope Nightmare Moon is not taken, because being able to date Nighty would be quite awesome. I'm geting hyped thinking about it already.)

We have an OOC page for this good sir. as for NMM... no, she is not taken. Link a character sheet here and I'll add you to the list.
  • Brohoof 3

Now that I think on my character... He is sort of in the toss-up with the whole five blind dates deal... Anyways, I'm sorry that I missed so much here... I'll be more active here again like in the old days. :) Do you need me to repost my bit too, Pagey? :3

Page is alright if i start over with my dates again if that is alright with you?

it's not like plan on doing this every time .

actually no, better idea, i wish to continue from were i had to make a choice in saving the queen. which i already replied to.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

No biggie, just be careful from now on or I will hunt you down and hug you without taking a shower first!

We have an OOC page for this good sir. as for NMM... no, she is not taken. Link a character sheet here and I'll add you to the list.

I'm still a little bit fuzzy on how I do a charrie sheet... I've never made a character sheet before...
  • Brohoof 1

Hey Fluttershy! I wanted to ask you if you could come with Comrade Dimitri Hammer, ya know on a double date! I will go with Rainbow Dash, and you could go with Comrade Dimitri Hammer, i mean if your fine with that! You really don't need to bring a present but i will for you and Comrade Dimitri Hammer! Meet me at my cottage, at 7:00 sharp! BYE!

One) You have to Sign up via the OOC thread first.

Two) Rainbow Dash is taken.

Three) Fluttershy is also taken and not by Comrade Dimitri Hammer.

Four) Even if the above were not true, You should be asking Rainbow Dash first.

• Brohoof 2

um, yeah, Steel? you don't exist in the same universe as him. to him, you are just a character in a book. keep that in mind.

As before, MAJOR screw up on my part. I deeply apologize. Just one question, how is roleplaying with Darring going to "work" compared to everypony else? I assume I wouldn't be going on conventional "dates" with her.

Now that I think on my character... He is sort of in the toss-up with the whole five blind dates deal... Anyways, I'm sorry that I missed so much here... I'll be more active here again like in the old days. :) Do you need me to repost my bit too, Pagey? :3

nah, I've got it.

Page is alright if i start over with my dates again if that is alright with you?

it's not like plan on doing this every time .

actually no, better idea, i wish to continue from were i had to make a choice in saving the queen. which i already replied to.

I suppose that's alright, go ahead and re-reply to that post.

I'm still a little bit fuzzy on how I do a charrie sheet... I've never made a character sheet before...

Okay, First you want to be looking at the roleplay world page, you are given a list of three choices, the bottom choice is 'characters' click that.

on the page that comes up, there will be a button in the top right corner that says 'Add Character' click on that.

This will take you to the form that you need to fill out to create a character sheet. fill in your OC's info and then submit it.

Congratulations! you now have a character sheet.

As before, MAJOR screw up on my part. I deeply apologize. Just one question, how is roleplaying with Darring going to "work" compared to everypony else? I assume I wouldn't be going on conventional "dates" with her.

Your 'Dates' will take the form of an adventure, I already have it all planned out. Alli can tell you at this point is that it involves Pirates, and a mythological creature best known for it's song.