Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Hate About Yourself

Nixter

Okay so post things you hate about yourself.

To start I'll say that I hate that I have a very short temper and I go to the point where I shake in anger and start giving out threats.

I'll post more here and there so yeah, what do you hate about yourself?

My procrastination and lack of motivation to do simple things, like putting my clothes in the drawers and going to bed.

My sense of, "You are useless, Nightfall; what have you really done in life to help others?"

My ability to get distracted easily.

And sometimes, my sense of humor.

• Brohoof 5

I also hate my atrocious hand writing

The fact my spelling is not good at all, if it wasn't for Google Chrome to show my flaws in spelling you'd think I was either a FoB or 4 years old

I hate my lack to do anything physical, whether it be drawing, sports, cooking, etc.

I cannot grasp complex concepts, like Musical theory or complex mathematics, etc.

How incompetent I am, I'm literally useless

How I hate everyone I meet

I am always over thinking things

My many metal and OCD problems

My general unsocial behaviour

My voice, which sounds like a dying horse

How weak I am

I have no willpower

No motivation to change any of this

And also the fact that there is much, much more.

I hate just how damn sexy I am. Seriously, I'm too sexy. It's really starting to become a problem.

I hate that my mustache only grows on either side of the area between my nose and my mouth. It looks like I shaved off the middle part on purpose. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Seriously, I'm sure all of you are wonderfully unique human beings with plenty to offer.

To counter this thread, I'm creating "Things You Love About Yourself" one. Positivity people! Hopefully I get to hear from all of you there!

• Brohoof 6

I hate how I can't fly.... Like... wouldn't that be something that would be really cool? And I hate how I don't have any other superpowers...
  • Brohoof 4

I hate my inability to connect and empathise with others. I hate my gender weirdness. I hate my lack of motivation; I'll never accomplish anything in life. I hate my lack of skills; talents, for me, are nonexistent. I hate how very cynical I am. I hate how very negative I am. I hate how I'm hypocritical in almost everything I say. I hate my inability to express myself legitimately when speaking to people face to face. I hate my misleading tone of voice; I sound whiny and whatnot whenever I'm simply stating a fact. I hate everything that has to do with every aspect of my physical nature, whether it be appearance, my voice, craftsmanship, or whatever. I hate my rude personality. I hate how overly dramatic I am. I hate how attention seeking I am, sometimes. I hate how obsessive I get over certain things. I hate the fact that I can't do the simplest of tasks, such as chopping a frickin' onion. I hate the fact that I crack under the slightest bit of pressure. I hate the fact that I never stick to my word. I hate the fact that I can't have fun. I hate the fact that I can never cheer people up. I hate the fact that I make people miserable. I hate how generally idiotic I am. I hate how oblivious to my surroundings I am. I hate how I try to fool myself into think that I'm not that bad of a person. I hate how I'm too lazy to change any of it.

Edited by Sugar Plum
  • Brohoof 6

Sometimes, I hate that I am just so goddamn awesome. It intimidates girls who I'm sure would be totally cool otherwise.

I often get bored and just don't do things that don't interest me. Makes geting good grades in most classes a problem :(

• Brohoof 4

I don't hate, just dislike, that I can't control my anger with my family, except my friends online. I can do that easily if I think enough not to type like "THISSSSS!!!!"

But when I yell in real life, I can give out attitude, and make other people mad. I can't control my anger quite yet; been hoping & wanting to, but it's really hard atm. But that's the only major problem I'd like to change about myself..other than that, I'm fine with everything else.

I'm too narcissistic to really hate myself. I do hate my quiet speaking voice, my inability to sing, and the fact that I'm so different from people around me (especially my family) and am as a result constantly misunderstood. I hate my laziness, the difficulty I have in getting up in the morning and my difficulty in connecting with other people, especially when I like them.

• Brohoof 1

I hate that I'm fat.(I'm ~6'2" and 296lbs)

I hate how I feel like I annoy people alot.

I hate that I feel that I can not talk to anyone about anything I feel in real life, either cause they might laugh or rat me out to someone.

I hate how sometimes I just really get paranoid(Probably ties into above)

A fresh thing: My inability to let go and have fun... I went to my first club (A gay club) with some friends. It was an amazing experience to be honest (which I thought it wouldn't be). But I couldn't bring my self to dance... My lady friend literally dragged me onto the dance floor and I froze and couldn't do anything.. I don't know how to dance.. but most people who "dance" in clubs cant.. its about letting go and such. She then proceeded to get one of the male dancer to come over and try get me to dance and he like.. grabbed my hips to try help and it didn't work then he grabbed my hands and I still couldn't Then I had a panic attack (after I got off the dance floor). Its sorta hard to explain.. but yeah. I wanted to dance so badly.. to have fun with everyone else and I just couldn't do it...

(still an amazing night though)

Physically I hate that I can hardly gain weight. People don't realise how calling someone skinny or boney can be as hurtful as being called fat. I also hate my teeth and pretty much all of my mouth.

Emotionally I hate how I bottle up my feelings but that seems to be the only way of coping for me. I wish I could express my emotions more without breaking down into a nervous wreck

My temper can sometimes get the better of me though it is not anywhere near as bad as it used to be. I do okay at basic math yet turn into a drooling idiot with anything even slightly more advanced than that. I procrastinate way too much, and I seriously need to get back to the gym and get rid of this of this gut I have once and for all.

I hate the fact that I can never cheer people up.

But,.. You have cheered me up on several occassions.

I hate the fact that I make people miserable.

Only when you refuse to admit you are wrong XP

I hate how I try to fool myself into think that I'm not that bad of a person.

This again? ... Listen very carefully to what I am about to say...

post-6541-0-99364400-1353164732_thumb.png

YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU CURRENTLY SEE YOURSELF.

What I dont like about me?

My emotional atatchments that I very easily get.

That fact that I am dependent on the internet and technology.

That I cant sit down to write a fan fic.

That I fail at... a lot of things that I dont entirely feel comfortable posting here...

and a few other things.

• Brohoof 1

I too hate the way I sound. I sound so much cooler in my head.

I also hate that I suck at liatening/concentrating. My life would be so much easier.

I lack self-confidence.

I've practically given up.

I'm weak and can't take the challenges that life has given me (the larger ones, that is).

I am stuck in the past. For real.

I am a procrastinator.

I'm too argumentative.

I'm just too darn negative, in general.

I seem to lack the ability to give others advice. I can't help anybody. I completely fail at it, when it's pretty much all I should be doing.

My shyness really annoys the heck out of me sometimes. Here I am, prepared and in a heated debate and all of a sudden, that feeling creeps up on me. A sudden rush of warmth to the head, which indicates that I am now completely red faced and the transition into Fluttershy mode has begun. I try to keep bravely pushing onward, but it's all downhill from there.

Edited by Celtore