Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Hate About Yourself

Nixter

I don't necessarily hate myself for some of these things, I'd just prefer if they weren't a part of me. 

Anyways, things I hate about myself: 

All the taboo thoughts that I get regularly.

How much of a dick I can be at times.

All of the anxiety attacks I get.

My procrastination addiction.

How terrible my speeches at the jsa conventions can be.

I jump to conclusions way too often.

Personality-wise, I hate how weak I am. I never speak up for myself, and I allow people to step all over me. But really, that's all. I'm pretty content with my personality otherwise. There a couple other things I don't like, like my lack of confidence and self-esteem, but yeah.

On the physical/appearance side of things, well, I hate my gender, and all the things that go along with it (my voice, body hair, etc.). The main thing I hate, though, is my height. I'm super tall (I'm 14, and I'm as tall as my 18-year old brother). I really wish I was shorter, but that's life I suppose. :I

• Brohoof 1

I hate how:

-I am apathetic a lot of the time.

-I can't make myself do anything.

-I am 'wasted potential.'

-I have low confidence and low self-esteem.

-I don't think I can make myself change.

Thing I hate or at least don't like about myself:

- I'm very antisocial when it comes to meeting new people, that is mainly because I don't really like people

- I'm too lazy, that I don't get thing done

- I'm a perfectionist, this means that it takes me a long time to finish things because I want everything to be perfect. This is a real problem for me, because I usually don't have the time to do everything perfect.

-I can't make myself do anything.

You just got yourself to explain law enforcement as simple as possible within the anarcho-capitalism ideology to me. :P

• Brohoof 1

You just got yourself to explain law enforcement as simple as possible within the anarcho-capitalism ideology to me. :P

Umm, thanks? I'm not quite sure what you mean, sorry ^^;;

Umm, thanks? I'm not quite sure what you mean, sorry ^^;;

I mean it's probably not an enjoyable thing to do. ;p I was expecting you to be dispassionate about it. Or maybe that's just me.

I mean it's probably not an enjoyable thing to do. ;p I was expecting you to be dispassionate about it. Or maybe that's just me.

I think it's kinda fun ^^ Or at least, I'm happy right now.

I mostly mean that I know there are a lot of things I want to have (physical strength, programming skills, and such), but I can't get myself to exercise, or study. I have hundreds of resources (mostly pdf's) for almost anything; math, physics, chemistry, programming, NLP training, hypnosis, self-hypnosis, self-discipline (oh the irony), meditation/focus, and so on. I've hardly touched any of these and I can't make myself work on them ^^;

• Brohoof 1

That I cannot properly socialize with anyone. I'm emotionally detached from people. I miss subtle social cues. I get angry easily. I get depressed easily. I'm asocial. For the most part I do not like being around other people. I'm a sore loser. i'm only interested in conversing with people when it's only something I'm interested in, and could care less about their interests. I procrastinate. I have no ambition. I have zero confidence in myself. I am a cynical nihilist. I always have something negative to say about everything.   

Is that enough or should I continue?

• 4 years later...

Physically, I'm small, for one thing. I don't like that. I wish I was strong. Secondly, I wish I wasn't such a puzzle. I don't even understand myself some days. Third...I wish I actually would think things through sometimes before doing whatever it is. And four...I wish I was a smarter person lol.

Oh, don't get me started on that list :yeahno: I'd be typing for the rest of the day. I'll just share one thing.

What I think I hate the most is that I don't fit in. Not even just in society; I mean anywhere. I'm always too much of one thing or too little of another to actually belong anywhere other than alone in my room. I'd change, but I hate society too much to want to become a functioning member of it.