Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Hate About Yourself

Nixter

I guess I'm not too pleased about my weight at the moment. I try to eat healthy and excercise, but pretty much always fall back into old habits.

I don't want to be size zero, or anything, but I think I would be much happier with the way I look if I lost five, maybe ten pounds

ETA - Although a friend of mine who hasn't seen me for a few weeks just told me I looked like I lost some weight, so I guess I'm doing better than I thought :)

Edited by Carolina

I hate that I'm socially awkward and fat, especially the former. Sure, I could lose weight, and I plan on doing so, but I'll still be the same socially awkward guy inside. I just always feel like people are judging me, and the fact that I'm sort of a misanthropist doesn't help.

My lack of not having a real mom and dad.

Having a negative attitude

Not being able to trust others.

Can't record my voice without it sounding awful.

My physical disability that I'll have for the rest of my life. I had surgery for it but now I walk worse then I used to and seem to fall a lot more then I used too.

I don't know if its healthy for me to list all the things I hate about myself :P.

I hate how my face looks, I hate my voice, I hate how negative I can be, And many more things..

I don't wanna list to many because one would be my self confidence... And I don't need to ruin that anymore then I already have.

I hate just about everything about myself.

- My disabilities (Aspergers Syndrome, Depression and Anxiety)

- The fact that little things get on my nerve and get me down

- The fact that I overreact to a lot of things, that really shouldn't be bothering me

- The fact that I tend to swear when I'm upset, angry or annoyed

- The fact that I'm very opinionated

- The fact that I often do/say things without thinking first

- The fact that I tend to screw everything I try to do up

- A few choice addictions of mine

- Myself basically

I hate my inability to connect and empathise with others. I hate my gender weirdness. I hate my lack of motivation; I'll never accomplish anything in life. I hate my lack of skills; talents, for me, are nonexistent. I hate how very cynical I am. I hate how very negative I am. I hate how I'm hypocritical in almost everything I say. I hate my inability to express myself legitimately when speaking to people face to face. I hate my misleading tone of voice; I sound whiny and whatnot whenever I'm simply stating a fact. I hate everything that has to do with every aspect of my physical nature, whether it be appearance, my voice, craftsmanship, or whatever. I hate my rude personality. I hate how overly dramatic I am. I hate how attention seeking I am, sometimes. I hate how obsessive I get over certain things. I hate the fact that I can't do the simplest of tasks, such as chopping an frickin' onion. I hate the fact that I crack under the slightest bit of pressure. I hate the fact that I never stick to my word. I hate the fact that I can't have fun. I hate the fact that I can never cheer people up. I hate the fact that I make people miserable. I hate how generally idiotic I am. I hate how oblivious to my surroundings I am. I hate how I try to fool myself into think that I'm not that bad of a person. I hate how I'm too lazy to change any of it.

I was gonna make a short little post about myself with just a thing or two here and there, but I can confidently say that you have touched on nearly anything I could ever offer about myself. Seriously, I'm a little freaked out at how accurately that post mirrors all of my self-complaints. I'd thank you, but I'm not certain that would be the appropriate thing to do. :wacko: I'll just say that I'm glad there's someone out there to relate to. :o

-I'm overweight

-I'm socially awkward

-I tend to care only for myself at times

-I procrastinate a lot

-I'm not as successful as most kids in my grade, despite being a girl

-Following the previous comment, I'm stereotypical sometimes

-I get butthurt easily

-I dislike my voice and my looks

I also sometimes dislike it when I realize that just how far away I'm from the pony fandom when I fall in love with such an underrated character.

Edited by Clarity

I hate that my mustache only grows on either side of the area between my nose and my mouth. It looks like I shaved off the middle part on purpose. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I have the same thing!!! I hate it so much because I would love to grow it a little, but if that middle section doesn't come in it is kinda hard to make it look good.

I try not to hate stuff about myself, but the only thing I could say I dislike about myself is my mind. Sometimes I try and think too much, especially when I am alone and I try and think myself in to a dark hole sometimes. Everything becomes more upsetting as I go.

I also sometimes dislike it when I realize that just how far away I'm from the pony fandom when I fall in love with such an underrated character.

If you're talking about AJ, I will beat you! You're not distanced from us just because you like her. If anything, you're a better fan than most for being able to step away from the norm and see another character for who she is. AJ is a great pony! Just because she doesn't get as much attention doesn't mean she is underrated. She's my second favorite >_>

Edited by Meirno

It probably doesn't count if I say that I hate almost EVERYTHING about myself like:

- I hate my voice,

- I look like sh!t (not really fat but also not skinny and that's the worst if you ask me)

- totally not a social person (like all people that I can call "friends" are from another side of the world but I don't know any people that I could call "friends" in real life) which is also one of the worst probably...

- happens quite a lot of times that I say something I didn't even want to and makes me sound stupid

- I don't trust people because everyone was messing with me in primary school a couple of years ago so I still got bad memories from that (probably the worst 9 years of my life)

- I never had a girlfriend and probably will never have one (hope that's not true....maybe)

and so on and on....would take too long to write everything :/

To shorten everything up, the ONLY thing I like about myself is that I'm a good driver....

My social anxiety and shyness

That I can't keep a conversation going, and it just ends up being awkward.

There's nothing special I'm good at and enjoy doing, so I'm a blank flank. :/

For starters, I'm way too lazy. I could probably achieve quite allot if I were just to move my lazy bum a bit. But oh well, you know how things go.

On top of that I'm also quite the procrastinator. If I have homework due tomorrow I will check my time table to see if I have any free lessons or if any lessons are cancelled so I can do it right there at school.

Then, I hate my fine hair. It may be nice to touch because it feels like silk, but it needs constant care and at the end of a stressful day it will be totally fuzzed up and look horrible since it's so sensitive.

Well...

I'm still scared of the dark.

I'm unintelligent and meaningless.

I'm probably socially awkward.

I studder a lot, even with simple words.

I'm partially deaf, making my friends repeat themselves 6-10 times.

I'm probably spoiled(In my opinion).

I'm a crybaby.

I get ill easily.

I'm weak and powerless.

I can't swim.

I'm scared of bugs.

I have pathetic stamina.

i'm scared of ghosts, demons, killers, and slenderman.

I'm a crybaby.

I haven't even decided on a career.

And I'm naive.

I'm tired of being alive.

But at least I can try and spread happiness, in any way I can.

Edited by Cherry Blossom
  • Brohoof 1

Well...

I'm unintelligent and meaningless.

I'm probably socially awkward.

I studder a lot, even with simple words.

I'm partially deaf, making my friends repeat themselves 6-10 times.

I'm probably spoiled(In my opinion).

I'm a crybaby.

I get ill easily.

I'm weak and powerless.

I can't swim.

I'm scared of bugs.

I have pathetic stamina.

i'm scared of ghosts, demons, killers, and slenderman.

I'm a crybaby.

And I'm naive.

But at least I can try and spread happiness, in any way I can.

/)_-

All the people I consider friends seem to think so lowly of themselves....

=/ I supose I am guilty of this too... But only when it is pitch black, i am alone, and i am outside.

I'm scared of bugs.

Its okay, many people are....

Last time I checked, you were 14, and you shouldnt be worrying yourself over that kind of thing :)

:(

?

!

D=

You shouldnt think like that, sure, this world is pretty messed up, but it can be better.

Our purpose here is to find both the good and the bad in life, and then we are supposed to make sure that the good outweighs the bad.

True, all the world, as a whole, will ever want to do is hurt people. Either physically or emotionally, but really, we can make it better.

• Brohoof 1

I don't hate anything about myself. I'm not saying i'm perfect and I don't have any flaws, but I definitely don't hate anything about myself. I love myself, that way I don't fear or hate anything.

My height. I'm only 5'2 and I've stopped growing. My dad is 5'5 and mom 5'4 so it runs in the family.

My voice. I just think it sounds disturbing. Girls think it sounds... Relaxing though.

I can't sleep at night at all. I stay up all night watching TV so I usually sleep in the afternoon after school.

I get jealous very easily about little things. It strongly affects the relationship I'm in.

I hate how quick to judge I can be at times

I hate how I can be very snippy and harsh at times when my nerves and patience are being pushed to the limits

I hate how sometimes I throw "fits" when things don't go the way I plan or things are thrown off schedule

I hate how I can let my anger control me and I have outbursts at times

I hate how negative I can be

I hate how jealous and possessive I am of my boyfriend, as well as paranoid

I hate how I can't just relax and let things be, I obsess over them until they are just right,

I hate how I feel I must control my house hold and keep it spotlessly clean

• Brohoof 1

I don't hate anything about myself.

Hey look at that, Negative isn't negative about herself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=583zhKnsDjI

But awful jokes aside, I'm not too critical of myself. I have my issues, but you know they aren't that bad. To insult myself for the sake of being on topic of this fine thread...

• I hate how I have trouble with my tone of voice.

• I hate how usually loud my voice is.

• I hate how lazy I am and how much I procrastinate on anything.

• I actually kind of don't like how I care almost too much about other things completely disregarding myself at times.
Edited by Lord Bababa

My former crush flamed me for overreacting to many different situations. Sadly enough, it's true. Another thing I hate is how girls can easily see me as just a friend and nothing more... Am I really that unattractive? I'm smart, musical, and eccentric :(

• Brohoof 1

I dislike how shy I can be and how bad I am at talking to people face-to-face. I always ask the teacher if I could work alone whenever the class is working in partners. I just worry about making a bad impression.

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't like to say I hate anything about myself because I was made this way and I can't change that, but there are some things I wish were different.

One thing is I wish I was not so shy. It might not always show here on the forums, but in real life, I barely, if ever, talk to people. That is the biggest thing. There are other minor things.

My teeth not lining up straight.

My scars from where I have had to have stitches and surgery.

• Brohoof 2

Well I don't like to say I hate anything about myself because I was made this way and I can't change that, but there are some things I wish were different.

One thing is I wish I was not so shy. It might not always show here on the forums, but in real life, I barely, if ever, talk to people. That is the biggest thing. There are other minor things.

Looks like we have something in common. :)

But yeah, don't you hate it? Wish I had the confidence. :huh:

Have you ever tried working on it or something? Exercises and such?

Looks like we have something in common. :)

But yeah, don't you hate it? Wish I had the confidence. :huh:

Have you ever tried working on it or something? Exercises and such?

I try to not let it bother me. I don't go out of my way to make myself more confident. I don't mind being shy. But not to get off topic.

I dislike that I eat, alot, when I am hungry, when I am not hungry, when I am bored, when I have nothing else to do. I eat just to eat.