Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rcollinz13

As many of you know by my slogan, Music = Life, I am a very dedicated musician. I made a drum cover for one of my favourite Coldplay songs, and I would like some feedback on it. Also, I have a new idea for a video series that I want to make. Here's how it will work. You will suggest a song to me. I will record a drum cover for that song after listening to it only once. Then I will practice it for a week or so, and then I will make a drum cover for that song again. It will an interesting way to see how much the song can improve. Leave me song suggestion and give me feedback on my Coldplay cover. Also, for any of you that want me to start one of philosophical discussion threads, don't worry. I will still be posting those too. Hope you like the cover. Cheers.

• Brohoof 4

Great job! Your pretty darn talented. I can't play any instrument (despite my username) but I can kinda sorta maybe sing. I've been given mixed reviews on it. But you have a definite show for music. Keep it up!!

Awww I love the song and your drumming is excellent! I think you did a pretty good job. I certainly couldn't pull anything like that off, I can't play any instruments sadly :/