How do you sit in a Chair

Fallen Angel

Chairs  

52 users have voted

1. 1. HOW DO YOU SIT IN CHAIRS

• what r chairs
    • I jump on them
    • slowly walk up to it sit down and go ME GUSTA
    • RUN AT THE CHAIR SUPER FAST WITH EXPLOSIONS IN THE BACKROUND GUN FIRE AND YOU SAVE THE WORLD AND THERE'S A GIANT BATTLE IN THE BACKGROUND OFF EPIC POPORTIONS
    • I just sit in the chair

ok just wondering cause im bored out off my mine how do u sit it a chair do you like run towards it and then stop and calmly sit down or jest lean back and fall off the chair or are you peter griffin and you don't know how to sit in a chair

SO HOW DO YOU SIT IN CHAIRS

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

I think something like this would be satisfactory. You should try it sometime, though I would not recommend it for an equine posterior.

Posted Image

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 6

first you give $200 send it to me Luna317 then make a pizza and give it to the chair then you burn your house down. then you send Luna317 more money! it as simple as that!

Edited by Luna317

I don't usually sit in chairs, but when I do, I make sure it's the most epic thing in the universe. With explosions in the background, and gunfire in the background as well. I also make sure I have a cigar with babes and have my legs crossed.

Edited by DJ PINK-3
  • Brohoof 2

I think something like this would be satisfactory. You should ry it sometime, though I would not recommend it for an equine posterior.

Posted Image

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!! Ah, well...

Yes, I agree. After a bit of time in front of the computer, i gradually get to that posture.

Otherwise, I sit like the Emperor in Return of the Jedi.

Posted Image

Edited by Party Cannon
  • Brohoof 2

Sometime I sit like this:

post-7227-0-97369300-1353262598.jpg

And sometimes I sit like this:

post-7227-0-36076400-1353262673_thumb.jpg

And sometimes I don't sit:

post-7227-0-33315300-1353262726_thumb.jpg

I guess that's how I usually sit.

I don't have patience to take multiple pictures of me while sitting or making a video of it.

Too boring and takes some time do to.

Edited by Devious Detonation
  • Brohoof 2

If its a single person school type chair. I'll sit uncomfortably in it and keeping changing my position. If its an arm chair I'll rest my head on one arm and my legs on the other.

I tend to sit in a criss cross position, and for some reason it's the most comfortable that is until my legs fall asleep in that case I just fall down if I try to get up like a bag of bricks

How do I sit on a chair?

Posted Image

Indubitably.

*takes out a bottle of port*

Balderdash! Jeeves, fetch me that blasted corkscrew before I resort to unscrupulous measures!

Edited by Hansel

Ah, yes, "sitting." The incredible art of changing one's bodily configuration to place one's gluteal region upon a seat. We have dismissed the claim.

So how, exactly, do I sit? I just sit in the chair.

Well the act of me actually sitting down is just walking up to the chair, and sitting down. I don't do anything super classy or something.

As for how I sit. I just sit in all kinds of crazy ways, I can't really name them all. I sit with my legs crossed, my legs under my butt, and many many other ways..

Only one I don't really sit in much is a "Normal" sitting position. But I guess I sit kinda like that in school, so I guess that counts.

There are three positions I usually assume: sitting upright and properly, sitting on the very edge, hunched over; or slouching so low that my neck is almost resting on the seat. The position depends on what I'm doing. That extreme slouch is usually reserved for when I'm posting on forums. Sitting on the edge of my seat is normally the result of playing something intense. Proper posture happens when I'm watching something.

Lately I've been making a conscious effort to improve my posture in all situations.

I sit ALL OVER that damn thing

I constantly switch positions at a moments notice because I can't seem to find a good comfy spot

When I DO find a good comfy spot I go "me gusta :3"

I prefer a wing-back chair.

In my typical position, I rest my left arm on one of the wings, and I rest my left leg on the arm rest. My right arms rests on the right arm rest, and I keep my right leg on the floor or crossed.

And that's how I sit when I watch My Little pony: Friendship is Magic. :D

It's rather comfortable, actually. :P

I put my oversized butt on it, as simple as that :wacko:

If the chair is particularly hard, usually I took some time to search for a cushion. Better get yourself comfortable if you plan to spend the next few hours on it

• 2 years later...

Lol. I sit in a chair in many ways, sideways left to right, crouching on top of it, reverse chair sitting, no chair at all (look ma, no chair!)

Aye mate, well ye came to the right shark. First ye have to stand in front of the chair. Then look down at it like it stole yer money. Now ye grab the chair by it's legs and ye wrestle it like yer at WWE. After yer chair stands tall over yer defeated body and laughs and twirls it's evil mustache around with his tophat, you will notice lighting in the back for dramatic effect. Now ye must rise up when the chair walks away, take out yer knife you hid in yer shoe, and go up behind him for the kill.

Now if ye mess this part up, ye will have to run away and call the police, because then the chair will have the knife.

Ye must cut the chair's mustache so it will be uneven. The chair will be shocked and unable to move. Finally ye will be able to sit in the chair, but before ye are able to do so, the chair will break yer right ankle. Ye will be able to sit, but at a price.

This concludes how I sit in a chair, now if ye want to know how to eat, it's a completely different story mate. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just sit in the chair. My life is fascinating.

I did make out with a chair once, though. That was fun.