How do you sit in a Chair

Fallen Angel

Chairs  

52 users have voted

1. 1. HOW DO YOU SIT IN CHAIRS

• what r chairs
    • I jump on them
    • slowly walk up to it sit down and go ME GUSTA
    • RUN AT THE CHAIR SUPER FAST WITH EXPLOSIONS IN THE BACKROUND GUN FIRE AND YOU SAVE THE WORLD AND THERE'S A GIANT BATTLE IN THE BACKGROUND OFF EPIC POPORTIONS
    • I just sit in the chair

• 3 years later...

I might sit on it like a normal person...or if said chair is big enough, like a recliner or somethin, I might sit on the arm, and if the chair is small enough, I may sit on it backwards.... :muffins: 

Or if all else fails, I'll just sit in @Cyclone's lap. :ph3ar:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

It depends on the type of chair. If it's a big armchair I sit on the armrest and fall sideways into it. If it's a spinning chair I brace my arms on the armrests, lower myself down and then spin and spin until someone more mature than me tells me to stop it. If it's a deep, plush chair I fall backward into it and knock all the air out of the cushions. If it has a footrest, so much the better and I slump way down and extend my feet. If it's an uncomfortable office chair I sit very rigidly upright because that's how the old spine likes it best. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I mostly sit normally, but my legs can never make up their mind and end up constantly switching between cross-legged, both feet on the floor, or one foot resting on my knee.

(edited)

I slouch a bit, but I'm getting better at not doing that. I lean forward really far when I'm concentrating (in games, for example), which doesn't help my posture. Being a tall person (any short person want to trade heights?), I'm rather hunched over, even when I'm not sitting.

I sometimes also sit with my legs crossed, but my desk is pretty thick, so I don't do it often since there's not enough room, and the edge of my desk ends up digging into my thigh.

Edited by Booker