NavelColt

54 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Oh God, this was my favorite episode so far! I got so excited when I saw Scootaloo fly and Sweetie Belle spark.

And the SONG.

THE

SONG

So purty 0w0

But yeah in the middle of the episode I was getting so pissed at Bab Seed. >:C

• Brohoof 2

Actually got around to watching this episode today, and the most I can say is it was alright. Nothing too special to make it amazing, but a few funny lines, and the song was okay at best; Though I did really like Babs Seed. Not the best episode, but one of the better CMC ones.

I watched the episode yesterday. Wow, I don't quite look forward to CMC episodes that much- But the last few ones turned out to be awesome. I liked Babs Seed, but I don't think she's returning. The whole point of this episode was that bullies themselves have problems, and that is why they bully others. Does that mean Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were also being bullied? Nah, they are pure evil.

• Brohoof 1

IT was VERY awesome! Total Bro-hoof to the Cutie Mark Crusaders! I seriously can't wait for them to earn their beloved cutie marks! Posted Image  You rock Scootaloo!  Oh and dat song was very awesome too!  Posted Image  yay Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Sweetie Belle already has a number of memes dedicated to her, including Squeaky Belle and Sweetie Bot.  It looks like the list will continue to grow:

I can think of two for this one:

Sweetie Bawl - Self explanatory

Sweetie Pot - She sounds like a boiling teapot and this one is also a nod to the aforementioned Sweetie Bot. 

And did Claire do that with her own voice?  That kid has a pair of lungs!  Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, that's Claire all right. If you've ever heard her infamous Minecraft ragequit video, you'll understand.

Do you have links for the first two memes? Never heard of Sweetie Bot.

Sweetie Bot is in the abridged/fandub series Friendship is Witchcraft which can be seen on Youtube.  The episodes "Cute from the Hip" (Call of the Cutie) and "Neigh Soul Sister" (Sisterhooves Social) portrays Sweetie Belle as a robot that looks like a real pony with a robotic voice but still demonstrates the qualities of a sentient being. 

Edited by Wingnut

I'm kind of surprised there are no fan fics dedicated to Babs Seed just yet. Maybe I should write one!

There are quite a few actually, at least that I've seen, and I'm sure more are being written as we type. But even if they are out there you should go ahead and write one. Let your creativity run free! Good luck and happy writing if you decide to do so.

I love this episode. The only thing about it I don't like is Babs' voice, it annoys the heck out of me. The song is exceptional though and incredibly catchy, and the overall humour in this episode in terms of little one-liners, ("why does life have to be so ironic?") and facial expressions is on top form again.

Also Applejack's rage face when Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon start hatin on her sister and her friends.

• Brohoof 2

Man i think Ponies with milkshakes are becoming the new fad dontcha think.

Anyway i think Babs did enjoy her bullying role a little too much.....She could've at least acted nice when the Diamon Tiara and Silver Spoon were gone at least then The CMC wouldnt have gotten the wrong idea about Babs being a bully.

• Brohoof 2

Overall I think this is my favorite episode of Season 3. You got a cute pony a milkshake :3, Bab seed is from my hometown Manehattan (Manhattan in reality. WHOOO!!!), A catchy song I like and still can't get out of my head, and the fact that they adressed Bullying.

:D *brohoof*

• Brohoof 2

Overall I thought the episode was only ok, which is fairly decent since I've never been a fan of most of the cmc episodes.

The best part of the episode was the song. It was extremely catchy if a little repetitive.

I didn't think that the plot was that good, as Babs really seemed to enjoy bullying the CMCs quite a bit more than if she was doing it just too fit in. Also doing it to fit in doesn't work that well when your group would have been twice the size of the group bulling you.