NavelColt

53 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I also thought babs got off WAY too easy for turning into a bully. She really should have paid in some way. Of course the opposite could have happened -- if fate really wanted to rub things in the muzzles of the CMC, Babs could have gained a cutie mark.

I couldnt stand! Babs accent. And every time she turned and started bullying it came out even more. But she finally turned back in the end so now the CmCs have expanded.

I loved the new song!! THE EPISODE WAS SO GOOD HNNNGGG

It was so cute when Sweetie Bell cried ;v;

All in all, I really liked the episode, considering it covered a real issue and resolved in a somewhat realistic way (well realistic for cartoon horses xD)

One thing I didn't like was that Babs joined the CMC.. I mean I like Babs (not her voice though lol) but it feels weird having the CMC expanded :o butotherthanthatIlovedit <3

Edited by Muffin Melody
  • Brohoof 1

I finally get to watch the episode on the same day it was aired! (even though not live but there were enough HD 1080p on YT). I have never been much of a fan of CMCs although there were some funny episodes with them. Ok this one was definitely not bad, I liked this new crusader Babs Seed's reaction to the ponies when they first met. Well, fine I guess, I like the mane 6 episodes more and the 2 part episodes the most.

Yeah funny reference to Manhattan and dat accent...

Edited by ImtR

Squeee! Sweetie Belle showed some magic!

And did Scootaloo fly quite a lot during the episode? I hope they're signs of something happening to them (growing up) in the future episodes.

I liked this episode, but it's not one of my favourites... I'm not into the whole evil bullying episodes and most of it was just them avoiding Babs Seed and then becoming friends with her right at the end. I felt like it was a 'waste' of CMC epsiode. Heck, they could have (finally) gotten their cutie marks in this episode!

:(

Ok my thoughts on the new episode was this. It had a good lesson (That people get bullied and sometimes turn into bullies), but the song sucked a lot. I'm trying to make dubstep remixes of the season 3 music, but isn't good at all. The use of the CMC was good and they actually tried to fight back against those stupid brats Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Other than that it was a ok episode; best episode so far? "Too many Pinkies" :mellow: Rating: 6/10

• Brohoof 1

Anti-bullying episodes usually bore me. The main plot itself, meh, I could take it or leave it. But this episode had so much in it, it didn't really feel like the typical anti-bullying episode. There are a number of things I liked here including:

-MLP:FiM isn't going to be the Simpsons where characters don't age and Maggie is still sucking a pacifier for 22 years and counting. Sweetie Belle and Scoots both showed signs they're growing up.

-Squeaky Belle can still squeak! :)

-Scootaloo sounds much better singing in a group than singing solo.

-Movies are in Technicolor.

-They apparently have internal combustion engines in Equestria. Before this, only steam power and electricity were confirmed.

-The A-Team montage...they started with the exact same opening notes, but then had to change it up to avoid copyright infringement.

-The CMC's real talent involves building stuff, which we already kinda knew. How many kids in their age range do you know that can build a parade float by themselves?!

• Brohoof 3

Didn't hate it (I don't hate any episode). But can't say I loved it either. I thought the plot arc was a little weak, as was the humour. I didn't want to watch it again right away.

My .02

Didn't hate it (I don't hate any episode). But can't say I loved it either. I thought the plot arc was a little weak, as was the humour. I didn't want to watch it again right away.

My .02

^ Ay good points, if Hasbro continued to develop the chars, I think this would be from the few shows where you see actual character development which a lot of shows about human heroes lack.

Edited by ImtR

In 2011, a group of blank-flanks won Best Comedy medals at a local school talent show. These fillies then promptly returned to Sugarcube Corner, and ate some cupcakes.

Today they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a blank-flank, if no one else can help you, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the CMC.

Overall, a great episode that I really enjoyed.

• Brohoof 4

Gah. I just started and It's so adorable. (x Scootaloo flew? Or is hovering around not the same thing. :P

I just finished it! I loved it. Am I the only one that gets excited when the Mane 6 and Spike cameo in episodes that are centered around different characters? I love it.

• Brohoof 1

Just noticed this right now: Anybody else see that the CMC didn't write a letter to Princess Celestia at the end? I mean, even the CMC write a letter. Maybe they forgot?

• Brohoof 1

Aside from the normal Cutie Mark Crusader induced d'awwws and hnnngs, it was only an okay episode. The plot was pretty boring, the new character was pretty bland, and it really didn't do much to progress anything, plot-wise, character-wise, or anything-wise.

Sweetie Belle is still amazing ;3

Posted Image

Hrm, what else, what else...people are saying there were A-Team references, though being almost entirely unfamiliar with the A-Team apart from vaguely being aware of what its running plot was, I didn't catch them.

The background song when they were building the golden apple it was an out of tune version of the A-team song that was probably the most surprising part for me. Oh that and Scootaloo hovered twice. i guess her wings do work, in a way.

Why dose life have to be so ironic?

• Brohoof 1

Oh and speaking of her driving: was that a Fluttershy magazine she was reading?

If so, that is another tease implemented by the writers in order to get a rise out of viewers because we all love shipping characters. Next to the slight RariJack reference in the first episode of season three.

I found the ep decent. I concur with everyone else on the song being very catchy... its visuals were entertaining as well. Babs's quickness to join with the bullies was frustrating to watch but once AJ mentioned Babs's backstory I found relatability in her character. Seeing Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon fall into the mud was my favorite moment 'side from the song. They had it coming since their debut.

• Brohoof 1

I loved this episode. Good thing Babs didn't become an asshole with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon forever, I hate those two. This was one of my favorite episodes about the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Edited by Konata1000
  • Brohoof 3

Did anyone else notice at a moment during the parade when Sweetie Belle said "and now we've turned into bullies, too!" that Doctor Whooves was wearing and pear costume and bow tie?

I think the most adorable episode of the CMC I liked babs! I thought it was a foal at first... :blink: is cute in its own way :)

Sweetie Belle progressing with their magic and first time I see her house (I can't remember) Scootaloo is suspended in the air a little longer (?) xD generally pure diabetes :)

PD: in the gameloft game Scootaloo lives in the CMC clubhouse... then when they took away the clubhouse took her home too :(

post-9809-0-86678600-1353804657.gif

*hnnnnng*

PD2: Sweetie Belle speaks spanish (nice)

post-9809-0-06190300-1353804394.png

• Brohoof 3

The episode was great! Not the best ever, but still defiantly not the worst. I actually didn't really like the song, however, I found it a bit repetitive and annoying. Babs sounded awesome, really loved the voice acting. I wonder if she's going to be a regular character, now. Sure hope so.

Another very good CMC episode, methinks. Lovely hints of actual development in our intrepid fillies, what with Scootaloo managing to actually fly up and down a bit, and Sweetie's magic starting to spark - a lovely green aura, as well, so it seems like most unicorn's magic aura matches the colour of their eyes.

Babs Seed herself looked to me like a smaller version of Candy Mane with that mane of hers. The moral isn't too bad... one of the better things to do is to tell an adult about bullying. Well, depending on the adult, but I think Applejack would have reacted the right way. Rarity, much as I love her, probably wouldn't react in the best way to hearing about her sister being bullied.

Ah, and the song. Catchy, yes, but best song? People have a tendency to label each new song that comes along as "their new favourite", which I find a bit silly, but to each their own. I also thought it was a reference to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends with the cup characters in the cinema.

Was Spike anywhere in this episode? I know he didn't have any lines, but I wonder if he appeared at all. And I owe an apology to the Derpy fans... I think it's panic time. I haven't noticed Derpy at all in season 3 so far. I do hope they haven't taken her out entirely, or minimized her appearances to where she is unidentifiable. Worrying. :blink:

• Brohoof 2