NavelColt

53 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Leaf it up to Pinkie Pie to make me die laughing at those horrible puns. Seriously though, I really love bad puns.

Also, Scootaloo flying.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah that's Sweetie Belle's house, her dad was fishing outside. The A-team reference was in the float building montage- Every episode of the A-team had a sequence where they were building something- a vehicle or weapon or whatever, and the music they used sounded almost *exactly* like the A-Team theme.

Oh, and one more thing- Who in the hell thought it was a good idea for PINKIE PIE to drive a float?

Ah, okay, okay, I guess that explains the whole A-Team schtick. Though don't they need four members? I mean I guess they gained a fourth member at the end of the episode, but still...

As for Pinkie driving, my guess is Andrea was the one who was available to record lines for the episode. Maybe. I don't know if that's actually the case or not...

Oh and speaking of her driving: was that a Fluttershy magazine she was reading?

I don't think i can say much on this one but it was ok.

Who knew the apple family had a family member that has a name which doesn't have " Apple " within it and Seed don't count. I really did not expect the personality 180 she pulled on the CMC which eventually made Sweetie Belle cry just...why?! She did her just desserts ya know the saying " What goes around comes around " but it was a misunderstanding after all the ending was necessary for Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. There's 2 things i hate Bullies& some who think they are on top of the world and pick on others. This one satisfied both areas

Ah, okay, okay, I guess that explains the whole A-Team schtick. Though don't they need four members? I mean I guess they gained a fourth member at the end of the episode, but still...

As for Pinkie driving, my guess is Andrea was the one who was available to record lines for the episode. Maybe. I don't know if that's actually the case or not...

Oh and speaking of her driving: was that a Fluttershy magazine she was reading?

According to what I just screencapped from the episode I'd say no.

Posted Image

EDIT: screen capped from this ep upload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ckXmpzJpoc

It appears to be some magazine featuring a pony with a pink mane of sorts, it could be Fluttershy related (the yellow page with pink blob on the left), but I'm not sure...

Edited by Forum Streaming Bot
  • Brohoof 2

Who knew the apple family had a family member that has a name which doesn't have " Apple " within it and Seed don't count. I really did not expect the personality 180 she pulled on the CMC which eventually made Sweetie Belle cry just...why?!

We already have the Oranges in Manehattan from Applejack's cutie mark flashback, and Granny Smith is explicitly stated as being from the "Smith family" in "Family Appreciation Day".

1353695441269.gif

I know! I thought this animation super adorable, too! It's begging to be set to unfitting music; for instance, "Skyfall" (the theme from the movie) just started playing on my media player, and now both the song and Sweetie Belle are made instantly more hilarious.

• Brohoof 1

This episode was *east coast accent* DA BOMB.

Seriously, a solid episode. Apple Bloom in a sailor outfit? Check. Sweetie Belle is golden, and finally shows a hint of magic power? Check. Hover-Scootaloo with derp eyes? Check. And cracktastic dialogue all the way through!

In fact, there were several instances of derp eyes. I didn't see Derpy, though; I'll have to go back and check...

The song was terrific, and the animation sequence that went with it was perfect (especially liked the singing concession stand food reference. "Let's all go to the lob- HOLY SH*SQUEE*" as Babs procedes to eat them.)

I feel this episode has the potential spawn a lot of mini-memes among the brony community. I currently await a repeating cycle GIF of the Cutie Mark Crusaders running, as they were doing so to catch up with the rigged float.

And yes, Pinkie Salad. Sprinkled with pun. Enjoy.

• Brohoof 1

My older brother never wakes me up before any of the new MLP episodes, gosh he thinks I'll treat it like school and try to sleep in!! All of my rage grows like a flaming snowball for every time he makes me miss another 30 minutes of ponies...

I will not be so nice if he forgets to wake me before the season 3 finally. :)

> *I wake up at 11:00am, older brother standing next to my bed*

> bro: "Hey, you totally missed the new episode of My Little Pony!"

> me: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-"

> bro: "A lot of other bronies did too because almost all the servers were hacked."

> me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

> bro: "But me and your younger brothers found one that wasn't hacked, so we watched it without you!!!!"

> me: "..."

>*bro gives me the U mad face*

Posted Image

^me every Saturday^

• Brohoof 1

This episode was freaking adorable.So many cute CMC moments, the moral was nice and the song was awesomely catchy. Seriously, I'm humming the song's chorus over and over again as I type this. I don't think a song from this show has gotten stuck in my head this badly since Winter Wrap Up.

So many hilarious moments...

Sailor Apple Bloom...

...the "thinking" spot...

...Scootaloo's oil "cutie mark" (this also was kind of a "d'awww" moment when you see the annoyed look on Scootaloo's face...)

...Scootaloo playing the drums...

...Pinkie salad...

...."Why does life have to be so ironic?!" :D (knowing this fandom, wet maned Sweetie Belle is going to become a meme. Just wait and see.)

And much, much more that I can't think of at the moment. I was also kind of surprised by the depth Babs was given. I just expected that she'd be a bully for no reason, and at the end of the episode she'd get in trouble because Apple Bloom would finally decide to tell Applejack.

Also, here's a 360p version of the episode uploaded, which was the one I watched. Stupid /v/.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4tY8Q6wHo

Edited by Rarietty

VEGGIE SALAD! :lol: I'm going to be tempted to say that next time I eat out.

This was a pretty good episode. The song was great, and I thought the "seed" background looked really good. I also enjoyed the A-Team homage.

Already on youtube!!

YouTube

HD - 1080

PD: I Finally will be able to see!! since hacked the stream where I was D:

*I've only heard the song and is very catchy xD*

My thoughts:

By far my favourite of the Cutie Mark Crusaders episodes. Just so epic, and even if you disagree with me, that song was amazing. I now have a favourite filly( Babs Seed). SO far Season 3 is looking good, very good. That's all I have to say.

I'll admit I was a bit apprehensive about this episode after seeing the clip. I thought it was going to some kind of re-hash of "griffon the brush off" which is one of my least favorite episodes. over-all I was pretty happy with it.

Nice episode, I loved Babs' voice. It was pretty obvious from the very beginning that she had issues about being a blank flank, what with the way she kept hiding it with her tail (that was soooo cute).

One thing I didn't like about the moral is how the CMC called themselves bullies for what they did. They didn't do anything to Babs by themselves, she doomed herself when she chose to be a jerk and steal the float, ultimately it was her own fault.

In 2012 three fillies met one who started bullying them, they promptly decided to get their revenge by setting a trap for her. Today they made peace with her and became friends. If you have a bullying problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire....the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

• Brohoof 2

Au, wow, Scootaloo.

So much good Scootaloo. My Gak, it's been too long.

I really enjoyed this episode wow, best of the season so far, they just keep getting better.

I totally loved that song, that brilliant song.

Scootaloo now can sing well

Scootaloo deserves an awesome solo song to make up for what they made her sing in Season 1.

I really loved that head bobbing in the song, oh wow, that was nice.

I loved Scootaloo's drum solom best instrumental music in a while.

Scootaloo crazy face and hopping.

Scootaloo scroll.

Scootaloo.

Wow.

alright, a few things...

first off i had a hard time believing bab seed was a girl, she didnt have the appearance or the voice of a female, she did have a very canadian boyish voice

also the bab seed song was different...i think mando pony did this one

I know they wouldn't do this on a show kids would watch but It would have been cool if they'd done like the A-Team title and spelled out the CMC name or a picture of them with machine gun fire.

THE LEGENDS WERE TRUE!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd live to see it, but it finally happened!!! The legendary...

QUADRUPLE BROHOOF!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Now I can die a happy man. B)

• Brohoof 4

What a good, adorable little episode.

After the somewhat incomprehendable craziness that was Too Many Pinkie Pies last week, we finally get something more grounded in reality with One Bad Seed. The intro had some pretty cute costumes for Apple Bloom all thrown out at once, with the joke at the end being a definite high note. Babs was introduced well, being somewhat nervous as she should have been- it was pretty telling what was going to happen when I saw she was hiding her flank with her tail though. I don't know why Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon suddenly decided to invade the Apple's property, that was kind of weird and overly convenient, but I guess they had to appear sometime and someone had to bring out Babs' bullying side. And then we got a new song(Babs Seed, Babs Seed, she's just a bad bad seed), and it was pretty good! Probably the best of season 3 so far, I got a major psychedelic vibe out of it. Nothing really unexpected happened for the rest of the episode, but golden Sweetie Belle was a treat, as was Pinkie Pie being a salad(I think?), with a good yet typical moral in the end- yep, this is My Little Pony, and this episode had all that I watch it for. Really liked it! :)

• Brohoof 4

Pinkie Pie who enabled cruise control to go back reading made me laugh so hard :D

Reminds me of that guy that got famous by doing the same thing with his camper, claiming that he didn't know that the cruise control doesn't steer xD

• Brohoof 2

I had to watch this episode a second time before I started to really enjoy it. Good episode, though I wish the writers wouldn't try so hard to 'explain' jokes to the audience, such as the one about the spot below the lamp. We saw in a previous episode where Scootaloo had an epiphany, jumped up and hit her head on the lamp with an idea. They don't need to explain that "this is the spot where we get good ideas" and then later follow up with "see, this is a good spot to think up ideas!"; we would have gotten the reference without the Sweetie Belle pointing that out again..It's kinda like the guy who tells a joke and then follows up with "it's funny, isn't it?" The joke would have been funnier without the follow-up.

As for the moral, I do like how the episode highlights a wrong way to deal with a bully. But what if Applejack had not told the CMCs about Babs in time? I'd say the CMCs got lucky; things could have been much worse.

But yes, Sweetie Belle, life is quite ironic. And veggie salad.

• Brohoof 1